Well, it looks like I'm going to be the proud new owner of some fun

Well, it looks like I'm going to be the proud new owner of some fun.

Don't Rodger yourself.

Wasn't his just a shitty 5 series?

V A C U U M
A
C
U
U
M

Nope, E92 328i.

Nice. Tried to convince my wife to get one of those but she was obsessed with the MR2 Spyder.

>3500lbs

Get an e36 ya cunt, ya won't be able to hoon properly cause the supreme gentleman bullshit won't make you beat the shit outta that and it's too heavy for a "fun" chassis

335+manual perfect combo.
nice seats too.
not so sure on the exterior color tho

More interesting than boring ol' black or silver.

Alpineweiss or GTFO!

That's the nu-supra. Drop 5k into it and dominate the streets

Enjoy op, I got to have a hoon in one of those.

The way they hold that acceleration right upto 7k is pretty fun.

The one I was in was autotragic though.

Fuck outta here my 335i entertains me more than my miata did

and its an auto

Basically this. 3K top shelf twins and 2k in fueling and tuning. Slap some ngk 5992s and go.

335 owners at bmw meets always entertain me. Never fails:
>muh tune and intercooler and I'm faster than an M3
But that's not the point of an M3, it isn't supposed to be a german supra race me from a roll bruh muh highway pulls, it's supposed to be a daily driveable car that is also excellent on the track where you can flog it for hours and it will just take it. That's why they put the more expensive, more responsive NA V8 in it instead of an N54. Yeah guys, it's great that you have a 500whp coupe for less than an M3, but you're missing the point. If the krauts had wanted the M3 to be the tunable turbo street monster they would've never spent millions developing the V8.

Well yeah a miata is only likely to be more entertaining if you live on a too-gay or have a lot of local autocrosses. For DD use a 335i is way faster and more practical so it will be more fun. Step on it and muh tork gives you a shove instead of stepping on it for nearly nothing to happen (miata).

Because the M3 never needs maintenance

Are you retarded? I don't see how you either
a. got that from my post
or
b. think it's relevant if you believe it

Well the S62 is not known to be a problematic or expensive engine. The N54 does wind up costing you a pretty penny when the turbos fail, HPFP, electric water pump, etc. Ask me how I know.

*s65
sorry, I don't own any V8 bmws, mine all have I6. I get them mixed up.

You're talking about daily drivers as if the M3 is a Camry or something. The money saved by not buying the M3 can go into when they inevitably fail

No I'm not, you're a fucking illiterate mong. The M3 ALWAYS has been designed to be a car which excells on the track and can also be daily driven, the 335 was designed to be a middle ground car which isn't designed for extensive track day use and is still quick.

He didn't say reliable you fucknut

Are you actually autistic? Somebody just posted his car and you threw a full on tantrum

Asshurt 335 owner who thinks his car is better than an M3 because it's faster in a straight line detected. lel

then why mention daily driving
>daily driving to the mechanic?

>why mention daily driving?
because
>The M3 ALWAYS has been designed to be a car which excells on the track and can also be daily driven

Are you a rich blonde bimbo with a really nice ass?

It's not a 328

>an uncalled rant concerning shit nobody cares about
>le everyone replying is asshurt butthurt Im master trolle xdd
autismo pls go

>gets triggered by someone else's rant instead of ignoring it
>can't stop replying to it because he has to have the last word
>calling others autistic

god damn that leather and wood looks comfy as fu ck.

Since this is the 335i thread.... I fucked up and got an old 325i with 60k miles on it when I could have gotten a 335i for 1.5x the price with the same mileage.
Should I wait ~4-5 years and get a better car then or should I sell my 325 and get a 335? The 325 has no pull -- I think my grandmother's car accelerates faster.

What's wrong with it and what year?

Do not get the 335i, the 325i's are bulletproof and are great handling cars.

My 325i was when I first fell in love with BMW

My 335i was when I immediately turned around and now I hate BMW's with a burning passion

It's a 2004; I'll stick with it and maybe it will grow on me. Compared to my last car, it feels quite a bit slower when trying to overtake people on the highway; it's an automatic and I'm too much of a pussy to try and shift down with that fake manual mode.

Why do you have the 335i?

>Why do you have the 335i?
>have
I meant to type hate -- my fingers have a mind of their own.
>polite sage

He probably had to replace the common 335i stuff and didn't do it himself. Getting the high pressure fuel pump or turbos replaced by a shop will cost you some serious cash.

Going for the high score?