/lzg/ - Lab Zero General (Skullgirls and Indivisible)

Human Furniture Edition

>Latest News

>Skullgirls News
Full undizzy damage nerfed. There's a higher chance that this is the last big change this time!
skullheart.com/index.php?threads/full-undizzy-sequences-community-poll.9394

>Indivisible News
Full VO stretch goal imminent! Just 9k more!
indiegogo.com/projects/indivisible-rpg-from-the-creators-of-skullgirls#/

>Beginner Stuff
Beginner Forums: skullgirls.com/forums/index.php?forums/beginner-forum.30
Steam Guides: steamcommunity.com/app/245170/guides
Resources: skullheart.com/index.php?threads/beginner-resources-thread.242

>Main Skullgirls Discord Chat
Discord Chat: discordapp.com/invite/0WWSQspQVqkHy4In

>Official Forums for both games
skullheart.com

Last thread

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/playlist?list=PL_Ero2OhJtvDbR2PB81jxKKD5FioJ7dRI
hacchisan.tumblr.com/post/157302435056
twitter.com/SABITAcat/status/832062407505637377
twitter.com/prnsrut/status/831417303593951232
smash.gg/skullgirlstour/schedule
nyorozx.tumblr.com/image/157360259682
pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=53137657
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLA4B222224DEFCD80
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I dunno about cruel. Looks like he volunteered for that.

WHY WOULD YOU MAKE A NEW THREAD 200 POSTS BEFORE THE LIMIT YOU FUCKING RETARD

Admittedly /lzg/ usually dies without image bumping. I hope we'll pick up once Indivisible gets closer to release.

Saging just to not annoy anyone

Gee, it's almost like the threads have no real purpose when nothing is happening.

>announcing you're saging a thread that shouldn't exist

Sage isn't a downvote. I'm not sure if everyone wants this thread to be up still so I'm not bumping it.

And I like both Skullgirls and Indivisible and I play Skullgirls regularly, so I don't mind the general. It's nice to have somewhere to talk about it and Indivisible development.

>Sage isn't a downvote
No one said it was, what are you on about now?

>It's nice to have somewhere to talk about it
You clearly don't mean the general, no talking about Skullgirls there. You even said it yourself, it's just desperate image bumping Maybe 2 regulars actually have any idea how to play and bother to talk about it in any capacity.

This playlist is what MikeZ listen to when making Indivisible.

youtube.com/playlist?list=PL_Ero2OhJtvDbR2PB81jxKKD5FioJ7dRI

I wonder how many songs in this playlist will sound like the music in Indivisible.

Firstly, bump the real thread you retard. Secondly, looking at the first 30, none.

I like to talk about the games and I also like to post images.

Where should I post?

Skullheart. Or you could try the actual /lzg/.

so this one isn't the real /lzg/?

also, I already post on skullheart. I prefer talking about some stuff here than there. I like the spontaneity of /lzg/.

Real thread is

alrightythen

it's fine to make new threads at image limit

user hasn't even bothered to participate in other thread since trying to derail this one, so kinda hard to act like we shouldn't just move on anyway.

welp, other thread officially died. guess it was fate then

>I like both Skullgirls and Indivisible and I play Skullgirls regularly, so I don't mind the general. It's nice to have somewhere to talk about it and Indivisible development.
I agree. I've said it here before, but this is still the only place I know where we can bounce between discussion of both games collectively without having to post in separate threads. Indiv is still in heavy development, so until more updates come in, it's kinda easier to talk about it here than trying to push a thread with random topics.

and since LZ doesn't post here, it's also a safer place to make grand speculations without worrying about the devs having to give us the juju treatment.

>complains about thread splitting
>lets that other thread die

Wow that one user sure is a retard

Anyway lets just continue using this one

hacchisan.tumblr.com/post/157302435056

twitter.com/SABITAcat/status/832062407505637377

seriously tho, what happened to skullgirls tour?
did they just decide to scrap it and focus on general attendance?

twitter.com/prnsrut/status/831417303593951232

Its still going

so when are they going to add NWM, the EU tourneys, or any of the online events?
this site still only puts combo breaker for 2017: smash.gg/skullgirlstour/schedule

seems like time is a-wastin'

My friend drew this for me!

very cute

that's a nice friend!

What other (minor) costume redesigns would you like to see?

>Cerebella will never comfort you after her father's men beat you up for dating her

Why live

ms fortune wearing an 80s spandex version of her costume

Cerebella in a leotard

still waiting on kimono ajna

Double wearing a skimpier version of her gown

nyorozx.tumblr.com/image/157360259682

we need more SGs cosplaying as Overwatches

Post punk SGs

this pirate better be playable

>people sleep and don't autistically bump a thread
>this makes them retarded
This says far more about you than anyone else.

You seem awfully hung up about this, it is unhealthy to project so much into this.

>respond to someone calling you retarded for literally no reason
>make no other posts or comments on the subject
>hurr you're so hung up, that's why I called you retarded hours after it happened, pls stop projecting (I don't know what projecting is, but I hear it's a dank new meme XD!)
Again, quality post.

And yet its your greentext that is getting ever longer and more ludicrous, you are doing textbook projecting.
If you want more quality then actually try to post something contributing to the thread instead of trying to get the last word on random internet people.

are you the same guy who constantly complained about tumblrkids 3 months ago?

>I still don't know what words mean but muh memes XD
>I will now state that I desire the thread to have no quality and also pretend to know every post you've made and claim all one of them are in this conversation lol, now let me get last word in W00T111
Jesus.

Nope.

maybe if you feed him more (you)s he'll go away

And next your gonna insert references of cucks and SJWs in your greentext.

Seriously take a step back and look at your posts, ironic shitposting is still shitposting.

I hope you realize the personal irony of yourself autistically bumping a thread to prove that you aren't autistically bumping a thread

>shit up a thread
>just start posting random nonsense
>claim everyone else is the problem
This is exactly my point.

I hope you realize how utterly retarded you are and the true irony of your own autism since you can't comprehend my bumping a thread when it's the thread that's up. You having anger issues and holding grudges against threads is you, not everyone else.

how many (you)s until he realizes whats going on?

It seems they only vindicate his autism boner.

>we're just pretending to be retarded
Okay.

Good thing you are legit retarded then.

>you're retarded because we've all decided to pretend to be retarded and shit up our own thread
Nah, this is the REAL irony. You thinking you're pretending is cute.

But the only one shitposting is you, the only one greentexting is you. We only need to reply and you start going off on a tirade

>But the only one shitposting is you
All shitposts.

>the only one greentexting is you
You're new to Veeky Forums? Okay, that's nice.
Also >We only need to reply and you start going off on a tirade
Every time I reply people go into a shitposting tirade, even saying they want to shit up the thread and then calming they did this because they were pretending to be retarded. Not my problem.

if its not your problem then why do you make it your problem by constantly taking the bait and the entire bucket filled with it aswell?

>if its not your problem then why do you make it your problem by constantly taking the bait
Because I don't care and am not autistic?

I'm not sitting here crusading against idiots shitting up the thread, just pointing out the irony they're too dumb to get. I don't care if they shit up the thread like this, means the thread stays bumped.

Samson and Filia would fit better as Road tbqh

You talk about irony despite being the victim of it thanks to your own posts and then pretending its others who fell to a masterful ruse.

Just admit that you're triggered because someone called you a retard on the internet.

>then pretending its others who fell to a masterful ruse.
I never said that though, and this is my point, you people just make shit up and claim I said it.

>le triggered
I replied to a deeply ironic post where an idiot called others idiots for not autistically bumping threads and not being here 24/7. This person got triggered or are just a retard who thought they were only pretending to be a retard. I don't care which. I merely replied from there, calm down.

And 3 months ago you complained about tumblrtards who only post art and not discuss the game, now Im certain you are that guy because he would endlessly reply to even just tangentially related posts as soon as his autism got hung up about something.

Please keep going! We might reach actual bumplimit if he keeps that up!

A diamond iswrrbgllbrglbrglbrgl

>And 3 months ago you complained about tumblrtards
Stopped here, again, you making shit up and claiming it about me doesn't make it my problem. Keep bumping, I don't care, but you being retarded is your own issue. I've never once called anyone "tumblr[anything]" in my life.

pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=53137657

This games tough to play with a keyboard. I'm also kinda "eh" at it.

What kind of controller do you guys use? I'm thinking of getting one though I'm just a casual player.

For fighting games if you dont have an arcade stick just stick with keyboard

Keyboard is fine though. I use a hitbox myself.

If you're set on controller anything will do honestly.

Don't listen to he's an idiot, tons of SG players are pad players, even the best two use controllers.

I have never seen Mike use a pad

My biggest problem is doing 360/Full Circle attacks. How the fuck even on a keyboard?

And I've seen him lose to Sonicfox plenty.

asd for left down right and space for up.

Here, this playlist will help you, same principle idea for most things. Obviously slides aren't really possible, but everything else is should be fine.
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLA4B222224DEFCD80

You do have to worry about ghosting and shit on a keyboard though.

dont give me any drawing ideas, thats volatile stuff you're talking about

Valentine in Hanzos clothes with one boob exposed

Fortune as Junkrat

the best is an arcade stick but as long as it works for you then whatever. I switched to controller because certian inputs were annoying were on a controller they felt easier. Some people use a keyboard as a replacement hitbox if they don't have one.

I think doing a 360 on a Xbox360 analog stick is the easiest

Just came back to playing after a while, did cerebella always have a double jump? Don't remember her having one but it might be my memory.

yes, always.
her airplane glide always costs her second jump

well shit, guess I just forgot

U
RU
MI

which female sg is the manliest

Which one's Honey and which one's Ginseng?

it is a mystery

I think they're going to rebalance Tungar in the finished game to be even more of a powerhouse. There are still a bunch of other offensive characters on their list, but Mike will make sure there's a reason to keep him on your team over Kogi or Phoebe or whoever else hits hard..

I bet Tungar will either be one of the heaviest hitters, or he'll be a heavy hitter with some added utility, like having more health/def than most, or being able to break enemy guarding easier with his attacks or something.