How do I into minimal car?

How do I into minimal car?

There are two parts I want to reduce or minimize:
>easily identifiable brand logo
>car overall appear easily associated with particular model

I am very image conscious, with brand logos people will automatically have some preconceived notion or assocation of that brand and people who wear it. With my fashion, I can wear clothing with absolutely no logos on them. Sure if it is designer someone may know what it is, but only few people.

How do I achieve a similar aesthetic with my car? It isn't a requirement to remove the logo or have a custom build car. I just want one there to be some mystery, where people don't automatically identify it like this:

>prius = slow driver, probably a hippy/lefty
>wrx = vapes and wears a snapback
>caddy = nig or old person

I've thought about getting an older car, or even importing something from Japan that wasn't sold in the US. I haven't completely ruled this out, but I feel I would rather take something more modern.

Wat do?

>caring this much about what other people think

my suggestion is to quit being such a faggot

Let me put it in another way. I am a very observant person, and when I look at other cars I form opinions.

When I look at my own car, I don't want to have all those opinions. So yes, in someway I want to be a special snowflake hipster. If I only cared about average people's opinion, I would just get some badged car.

so you're a judgemental faggot that cares too much about what people think of them.
well guess what. no matter what car you buy, people are gonna think you're a cunt in one way or another.
super car? you're a rich douchebag who thinks he's better than everyone or a trust fund kiddie
JDM import? weeaboo
performance car? boy racer who only wants to do sick skidz
motorbike? faggot that wants to look cool but but actually looks like a retard in his power ranger costume.
wanna know my opinion of you? you're a faggot and should kill yourself. take it to heart as well.

>"I am very image conscious,"
>"With my fashion, I can wear clothing with absolutely no logos on them"
>"How do I achieve a similar aesthetic with my car"

Go back to Veeky Forums

Take the bus.

came here to get Veeky Forums's opinion, didn't expect anyone to have similar interests.

Kinda makes sense, thats also something I am going for, just a plain sedan more or less.

settle down

then turn it into this

R34 GTS-T. Only Nissan fanboys will know what it is in the US, everyone else will assume it's just some shitbox. S14 is another good one, it's indistinguishable from a Camry to the untrained eye.

Just but one of those boring new cars, hyundai elantra /chevy cruze and so on, that all look the same debadge it tint the windows and get aftermarket talights and headlights there youll look like everyone else with out being labeled gratz

The LHD will give it away as something "special"

Aren't the Motorex cars LHD?

There might be some conversions around.
But the rarity would exclude them from being a practical choice.

Buy a Civic and shut the fuck up.

Mercedes W202.

>cars for poorfag badge suckers

S14, then. Or just count on normies not actually realizing that the steering wheel is on the wrong side.

Nope, just a handed down car from gramps

>minimal car
anything VAG
>hurr durr badges
Mazda with the old badge. They are not minimal tho

>Just a poorfag
Also, America grandparents wouldn't drive anything that small.

Had an A6. Engine gasket blew-- $8k, but under factory warrantee. 4 weeks later, engine and trans fluid on the floor. Did not bother fixing it. Traded for another make. Wont even look at VW/Audi now.

>step 1
buy any car
>step 2
debadge it all
>step 3
get custom factory-debadget grille from ebay or aliexpress (pic related)

there you go

No this doesn't solve OPs problem. What he doesn't understand is that debadging a car makes it stand out more.

Face it OP, anything you drive will get judged. Seriously. Even if you are driving the most bland hard to recognise car, people will think you either don't care or are boring as hell.

But
Stop being an autistic arsehole because only autistic arseholes think like that.

Stop caring what other people think

hate to break it to you OP, but regardless if you remove the badge on your car people are still going to see what it is visually you know; because de-badging a car just removes the emblem it doesn't change the car.

I think debadged cars look ricey, and if anything it would just exaggerate my stereotyped opinion of how much of a faggot you are.

Fair enough, I actually agree with this in general. Except in some cases where it is easy to remove excess badges in the rear.

Indeed, I think it's acceptable only to an extent, specifically if a car has a badge (such as a model name) with obnoxious nooks and crannies that are difficult to clean and just collect grime and dirt