FNAF WORLD: gamejolt.com/games/fnaf-world/124921

>Links
Official Site: scottgames.com
Asset Rips: s.rtag.me/freddy
IRC: #FNAF on Rizon
Fan Booru: 5naf.booru.org
Writing Archive: pastebin.com/fryFnrQ9
Voice Archive: pastebin.com/8mN8gJYP
List of Content Creators: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1clzZcsTzZzZh6EUFR-nmF4F7zHiXTCeB4AehZLF1OHs/edit?usp=sharing
Thread Theme:
youtube.com/watch?v=zpZajZeYFp4
>NO NEW THREAD UNTIL WE HIT 750 POSTS OR 250 IMAGES
>REMEMBER TO REPORT AND IGNORE SHITPOSTING

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BaeNelsAOGo
pastebin.com/MgShePYJ
synchtuDOTbe/r/fnaf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I'll give you a bump, little guy.

Xth for best bot.

Don't let the shadows spook you

SpringDad is best springtrap.

I miss that smile.

Finally got one of these done.

Nice. Are some of those outfits referencing something or are they all original?

Mizu designed Cali Gurl, Must Love Punching is original and The Boom is based on my favorite cheesy early 90's music video
youtube.com/watch?v=BaeNelsAOGo

Cali Gurl is my personal favorite.

Morning, thread. I'm not dead and the next comic will hopefully be completed by the weekend when I can finally get to a working computer.

Back when FNAF 2 was released, I saw purple guy's sprite and wondered what it would look like if somebody drew it as a literal person. Turned out it looked like something from Hellraiser crawled out of a concentration camp. The Parking Lot is Full had a comic strip where I got the rough idea of a monster that hunts down children for their skin, and everything else was influenced by a ton of horror movies: The Thing, Nightmare on Elm Street, Jeepers Creepers, Hellraiser, and some creepypastas I read a long time ago on /b/ and /x/. The funny thing is, despite all that I didn't make the skinwalker and rake connections until anons pointed them out later.

>but it's possible for someone to be revived through defibrillation
I know I'm 8 hours late with this, but defibrillators don't restart a stopped heart, they only correct the rhythm of an arrhythmic one.

>wonder if Rugrats really did IRL die like for real
>Rugrats makes an update post clarifying that he did not in fact die
The power of my mind has been proven! Now to think about growing a few extra inches.

Not quite.

Reservoir Bots
Nice

Unlikely allies.

They all would be in the mafia, wouldn't they? Even Ms. Deus Vult would seek companionship.

Can we all agree that Scott is a hack and makes shit up as he goes?
The only reason we have 5 games and a spinoff in only 2 years is because he wanted to fuck with Matt Pat's shitty theories.

No.

Nice, and cute work with Zappy last thread.

Neat, and with that I think everyone has been drawn at least once by another artist. At least I think so.

Yes

No one has drawn Balloondude's character. I think his was the last to be added.

Yea, forgot about him until I looked at the Bios again. So only one more, or am I forgetting others?

what about that ennard clown fighter?

maybe later on i'll get something done

Ghost drew him already, he had an afro.
Everything related to the fighter au should have a tag on the booru. See if one got missed there.

>panel 13
My body is ready for the whole comic. Looks like things are going to get real trippy.
Skinman does a good job at creepimg me out and I imagine if he was ever drawn in color he'd have different tones of skin assuming he didn't look like mummified leather.

When did Skinnman become Crossed?

what movie is dat from?

We ded now?

>the rugratsverse is actually a continuation of Crossed where everybody stopped being psychotically crazy but are still pretty fucked up
I could see that.

>all the other animatronics have big eyes that fill the space they're in
>Ballora's eyes are marble-tiny

I'm not sure which is creepier.

So does that mean that Ballora's eyes were used for when Ennard had a skin suit? They seam like they would fit better and not be too big.

Possibly, except for one thing: Ballora's eyes are nowhere on Ennard. All the eyes are the great big ones from Baby and the Funtimes, none of them are Ballora's small eyes.

We wuz always ded n shiet

The live action Parasyte movie

It's based on a manga and has a recent anime adaption as well.

Well supposedly her eyes are there, but they look almost the same size. Ennard could have hidden them deeper into his self to protect them.
Also if you look at the sprite when Afton throws-up Ennard, her purple eyes are seen with Ennard.

>Ballora's eyes are small in her own head but the same size as everyone else's on Ennard

Wonderful consistency there, Scott.

It could be the "eye socket/lid" that the eyes are in that causes the effect, but that again the person who did this could have confused the eyes. I didn't make it, just found it.
But Ballora's eyes had to be used for seeing as they are the most human-like eyes of all the SL Animatronics.

I always thought the eyes in the ending were Bonnie's. If you feel like making excuses for Scott, the eyes are just super dilated or something to make their size deceiving.

She didn't use them for navigating, she used sound. The only times here eyes open are her vanilla SL jumpscare and when the scooper rips her open.

All five games were planned out separately but the rest of this fanbase will fight you to the fucking death if you don't think he had everything planned out since August 2014.

In the comic where he first shows up, you'll notice there are patches of his cloak that are hatched - those were supposed to show darker skin in black & white.

It's not him. The pic was unrelated to the topic.

Then what purpose did her eyes serve?

To passionately gaze into when you're humping her.

retoast

there is a little bit of me inside of every body.

some

BODY

That's adorable, Panels. We don't get enough Freds.

Wakey wakey

Woo, Sister Location figures, minis and a bunch of other shit!

I never got the appeal of the large head look.
They're like ugly little gremlins.

Reposting this picture for the new thread and also this Fight AU fic (unrelated to the picture) I wrote a couple days ago:
pastebin.com/MgShePYJ

>tfw local comic shop just got a jumbo foxy plush in
>tfw only show it in the window so I cant tell how much it is and it would be too awkward to ask for price or if its even for sale
>tfw all the fnaf merch is next to the counter where everyone can see what youre buying and I cant browse without making it obvious
Just fuck my life up senpai

order it online like every other autist

>They're like ugly little gremlins.
That's appropriate for most of these characters, though, isn't it?

Just do what I did and say it's for your nephew's birthday because you want to be the "cool uncle"

Good christ, that is a cute fox.

>caring
Buy the fucking Foxy plush user.
Price runs about 30 to 40 dollars depending on size IIRC.

I actually don't mind the look of these that much, but I know some of them will look significantly different in-person due to the photoshop. Can't believe one of those large figures is the fucking cupcake, though.

Can't wait to waste more of my money on the figures and plushes.

how's everyone doing?

I keep depriving myself of sleep and want to put a gun in my mouth.

Doing fine thanks user, how are you, I hope you're well.

Alright guys so im planning on taking one for the team this weekend by playing excessive amounts of fnaf to see if it actually effects your psyche noticeably or not. Ill set a few ground rules, like playing at least two nights at night at least before 6AM, then playing as much as I can during the day using mobile to play it on the go easier. Ill of course be wearing headphones and be in low light a much as I can to enhance the fnaf experience and finally for added difficulty ban myself from caffeine and live off of basic food like dry ramen, crackers and whatever leftovers I currently have. Also I cant quit until ive at least made it through the weekend.
Any other rules you guys think I should set like maybe writing anything I notice abiut it down or purposefully sleeping less to create that authentic night guard feel?

Wear a security guard's hat.
Always have a fan running nearby.

Cute pic. Would the French fox and the soviet Russia fox ever bond over their love of American food?

I want to hot glue that Ballora so bad.

I know how you feel.

I'm well. Thank you for asking.

I do actually have a fan, it'll probably actually serve to help calm my nerves, the tension and what you imagine might go wrong along with the anticipation of death is actually worse on earlier nights. I mean I like the cold anyway so. Back to playing. I think ill try getting through the first few nights of the first four.

>Ennard comes in pieces packaged with the main animatronics
That's really clever.

Though it would be better if instead a piece OF the animatronics is removed to make Ennard. Or if every single piece of every single animatronic was removeable so that you could put every piece into one figure, so by their powers combined you create a megazord animatronic.

Get a fan, preferably a noisier, metal one. Have FNAF's ambience constantly playing on loop-I think it's on YouTube. Leave your bedroom door open. Work for less than minimum wage.

you'll most likely get bored and sick of it after 5 hours

>And I'll form the head!

The figures are too cheaply made to really do that kind of thing, but I did hear that NECA was supposed to be making their own figures, so maybe we'll get something similar to that.

Ennard, Springtrap, and the Nightmares look like they suffer from the Funko quality limitations, so hopefully we'll get more accurate figures of them someday.

I want all the Ballora figures. Are there SL plushies yet?

I can see myself buying the Ballora figure, it looks surprisingly nice. I'm surprised that they still kept the "piece of cloth for clothing" thing, though.

We are getting ready
synchtuDOTbe/r/fnaf

What?

________________83____________________

DELET ITS 87

Happy belated Valentine's Day, Crisis.

Musclebird, Mama Bon, and Cream Baby using their arms to smush their breasts into heart shapes, please?

Why is his torso so long?

83c

Hes a puppet of course

It's 1983, user.

>Foxy's torso is so long because he's a foxtaur
truly the greatest valentine's day gift

No! That was just a video tape recorded in 84 and was being played in 87!

Sorry for the tiny image this is the biggest I could find it.

Are they now just making figures of the Nightmare animatronics?

You would think merchandise would be announced the second new characters are introduced, especially something as popular as FNAF.

>Smaller character fighting larger character
>Shadow of the Colossus mechanics
I know it's just pics and stories and not an actual game but that would be the shit.

Funko already made Nightmare figures, like a year after anyone who liked the fourth game would've cared.

>funko is making nightmares when we still don't have an actual Vault Dweller figure

Try this one

>play as a minireena trying to scale and swarm the night guard like in Army of Darkness