2-5k Budget

If you had 2-5k to spend on any car what would you purchase?
Pic related I would get an older 3 or 5 series BMW

SC400
C

civic for 3k lmao

If thats the only money you had, your BMW would last at the most 8 months before getting problems. With that budget you wont be able to afford service and repairs you cuck. Get a job and put more in your savings first dumbass.

Just get a civic for 3k.

>2-5k to spend on any car
>I would get an older 3 or 5 series BMW
Fucking retard

>BMW E46 on 5k savings
Broke ass nigga

People who buy e46 and actually drive them, take them out to the track etc are better people than thise who buy m3s just to drive to work and hand the keys to valets.

>Cheap shitty german car
I don't see any problems here

This. Sorry OP but it's true. And honestly if you did have a little more money it's not going to get you great performance. Plus

>lol rust
>lol subframe falling apart
>lol my water pump went out and a millisecond later my cylinder head exploded

Keep telling yourself that to make yourself better, broke ass op.

Whoops meant to reply to the track guy

will be spending that on the BMW keeping it running #goodluckwiththat

It's cool duder, just make sure you take your daily dose of Alpha Brain™© so it doesn't happen again.

USED NISSAN MAXIMAS ARE THE QUICKEST THING YOU CAN GET FOR UNDER 3 GRAND

Wrong
Motorcycle

Mazda 6 wagon with manual, or Volvo 740 in best possible shape.

It's just really unfortunate that they're hard to find with manual trans

3k civic is fine by me.

Hope you crash your motorcycle and become paralyzed faggot. No one likes hearing your loud shitty bike.

>2-5k

>BMW 3 or 5 series

this is how you stay poor
also for 2-5k you buy an LS1 fbody like mine :^)

RX-7 FC. They are just too cheap compared with the FD.

meata

not get a bmw

get a sc400 or 1uz swapped anything and go nuts

i love small v8's and big straight sixes so either or

stay the fuck away from 20 year old automatics though they are on their last legs

When I was just getting into cars there were 2 FCs for sale on craigslist in pretty good shape, both ~5k. Kicking myself for not buying one but went for an AW11 instead for almost half the price.

I guess it really depends on what you're looking for. Something reliable to get you to work or school everyday, probably a 5th gen civic coupe, maybe a miata

if I wanted to get something fun but risky maybe a CRX, MR2, Miata, FB or FC. Thing is you end up over 5k with these fixing all the shit the previous owners were too lazy to do