""""people"""" consider this a sports car

>""""people"""" consider this a sports car

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_bkX5VkZg8U
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

its a shit engine with a turbo slapped on to trick poor fags into buying a 'sports' car.

Holy shit look at that 300lb lardass in the cockpit

I own one and I don't think it is

It's just a mildly souped up economy shitbox that happens to be fun to drive

Who are you quoting? No ST owner will tell you that, regardless of whether most of them can smoke GT86/BRZ drivers with ease.

>it has a turbo bro
>muh laptimes
>handles best for price
mongoloids the lot of em

Auto journalists say it's fun for the money. You have to read between the lines here. They only mean it's the most fun you can have unless you spend more. Don't get all AE86 about it.

(((People)))

bigg people

It's not a sports car, it's lively economy car in a class of cars that is sorely lacking in vigor. I wish there were more like it.

I know a guy who traded his v8 mustang for one

Imagine being so autistic you get annoyed by people calling a hot hatch with "sporty" features a sports car.

But that's wrong

why do new Fords look like angry catfishes?

did someone walk your "sports car" in a fiesta?

is that why you are so butt devestated

This desu,
I own one as well.
It is just a good daily driver that has enough power and low enough weight to not feel slow. It also handles pretty well for a FWD.

Lol exactly, any non-poverty spec mid size or full size car will flog it, let alone a real sports car

His wife's husband probably made him do it, fucking cuck

Bet the fiesta is more fun, honestly.

the new """""""""ST"""""""""
has a 3 pot
with

fucking

cylinder deactivation

LOL

This meme is going to kill the new ST, isn't it?

so? it's a econobox

most current-gen cars do. it's the only way to make an ultra-streamlined car with OVER 9000 inches of crumple zone in every direction look "tough."

HAHAHAH i don't get it

>It also handles pretty well for a FWD

I want this FWD is shit meme to end

t. Europoor

I know that FWD can handle, I am just surprised at how little it understeers. Even when I am on throttle a bit it doesnt. It probably would if I tried to go around a corner and floored it.

Said the autist.

because it is

youtube.com/watch?v=_bkX5VkZg8U

A 3 cyl by default should have good mpg since it's so anemic . Ford wants to push Ecoboost really hard tho so it's gonna have a thirsty turbo on it so it needs to compensate with cylinder deactivation

t. I actually like the fiesta

Your average Focus isn't AWD