Got btfo by chebby and Cadillac.

Kek

PUSH RODS
PUSH GODS

im gay

OwO me too

kek, ecoboost being this btfo

>3.5L V6
>worse fuel economy than an 8.4L V10 (which has more torque and no lag)

Turbofags can fuck off

Still regretting ford not going V8.

Really wanted to see what the next evolution of the Modular design could do against the big boys but i guess i never will.

>GM has never won LeMans

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
*breaths in*
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

when I tuned out of sebring the GTs were leading, did something happen?

they lost, the #3 corvette won gtlm

w-well ford still won le mans and daytona24h
haha...

who won their class in le mans? lmao

>bbut muh shitty alms
kys

They keep losing everything else and they will lose the Championship again.

No. Porsche won Le Mans and Cadillac won D24. Ford finished 18th and 5th respectively.

Stay BTFO.

ford beat gm at le mans
literally all that matters

>bbbut muh prototype at daytona
cool i guess? fuck your egg and spoon races, gm has never won overall at le mans but ford has TOP LKELK

>some of the most prestigious endurance races
>egg and spoon races

I don't even give a fuck about this GT/Corvette debate but holy hell, this is some grade A autism and benchracing right here.

>some of the most prestigious endurance races
Yes, the 24 hour run at la sarthe
not shitty ALMS abortions

stay btfo faggot

>Shitty ALMS abortions
>Sebring and Daytona have been run for decades and have been the focus of major manufacturer efforts

Again, benchracing goyim, I don't give a fuck about eithet side of the discussion so there's no logical way I can be "btfo". Point is these are historical and significant races even if they are not as legendary as the 24 Heures du Mans.

>All that matters is that my slightly autistic American brand beat another slightly autistic American brand

Fucking Christ Ford and Chevy fags are the worst, I'm just glad that based Porsche btfos all of you cucks

Also, LS is the best engine, so suck it faggot

>v8
>evolution
>ford
>202x
wew

>worst=best
fangirls everyone

>this could be a V8 twin turbo american super car
>america could be great again
>TAURUS ENGINE
Fucking jews.

What's your point?

>twin turbo Ford GT
Holy shit i would be sucking Ford's dick had they produced that car. I would be meme'ing along side alphonse's autism.

Sucks that the Swedish had to be the ones to give us a super car with twin turbo modular before Ford ever will.

>twin turbo V8
i mean.

Who gives a shit? They blow the competition away with a bodykitted F150.

nothing.

>nothing
I'll take adjectives to describe falcunt please.

yes

a word

>Ford starts trying to phase out their V8s now so they have reliable V6s ahead of the curve when the EPA comes for them
>Trump gets elected
>Repeals CAFE Standards
>Dodge is going nucking futs and you already put a goddamn Taurus engine in your halo car

When's some rich bastard with good taste gonna Voodoo swap it and give it non meem doors?

Liking engine ≠ Liking company

>Ford enters 3 cars to try and win an egg and spoon race
>Puts them all on the same pit strategy
>Gets BTFO by a lone GM

like pottery.

>laughs in 11mpg

ftfy.

The funny thing was how dominating Ford was in qualifying and the early stages of the race, then how hard they dropped the ball. It's like they were benchracing as hard as Ford fanbois on Veeky Forums.

Good for GM?

Now if only they could make a sports car with no shitty creaky plastic they would be gud 2 go