I'm gay and drive a 69 camaro

I'm gay and drive a 69 camaro.

I love camaros but I dislike how it is seen as a highly masculine car.

How can I modify my camro to make it seem gayer?

Put Prius emblems on it & an Obama bumper sticker.

make it look like a Mustang

That car has an under-plate fill. So just get gas aggressively and you'll look gay af.

This, Im a fag and i have no problem picking up guys in my sn95.

You equate "gay" with "feminine"...skip on over to /hm/ and you'll find plenty of "masculine" gays. You don't need to modify your car; you need to modify your definition of "gay"...

>I'm gay
I'd believe that.
>and drive a 69 camaro.
That, I don't.

hubcaps + obama sticker + JDM stickers + anime stickers

sell it & buy a honda, like that other guy in this thread

A gay man once told me that if you're looking to pick up men, the best car to do so in is a masculine car like a Camaro. Or a Mustang.

Unless you're looking to pick up femboys, then you get an automatic first gen Miata.

here's the problem OP, whenever you look at the car, you aren't in it, so it looks masculine.

Rest assured that when I see a faggot like you in the driver seat, the car looks pretty gay too

this x100

OP just step up your faggotary. BUT dont overdo it; you dont wanna devaluate the whole brand by millions of dollars

In 2017 owning something for a masculine look is already screaming "i'm a faggot", so you area all good.

a chevy sticker on the back window lets everybody know you're down for the dick

Trade it for a BMW. Problem solved.

If you don't like titties, don't drive something American.

add pop-up headlights

ur a faggot m8

Plastidip it pink, and plastidip each spoke of the wheels a different color for a rainbow effect

im gay and i drive murrican stuff.

because fuck you thats why, bench seats are great when you want the SUCC

Great for dem trips from Texas to Wyoming for the high-altitude fucks, right cowboy?

Check the tacklebox- the bitch wife is leaving notes and is on to you.

jesus christ you are still around?

Actual gay thread...