pastebin.com/55KZTiUK

>Hero guides[NEED MORE]:
Conqueror: pastebin.com/d3qQXKGa
Kensei: pastebin.com/Mg9HRqjW

>Wikis:
forhonor.wikia.com
forhonor.gamepedia.com/For_Honor_Wiki

>Friends list sign up Doc:
docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSe46v1-5y3m5IbPVaP1NRaEjU7tO3YWE_fZkR4dQ5C8nBwI5Q/viewform?c=0&w=1

>For those that have signed up:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1b8fuKwrDWqaprZE9mRhDtgDRqkZHIabBfum-jHumLKw/edit#gid=943442915

>War of Factions:
forhonor.ubisoft.com/game/en-us/war-of-factions/

>Story mode collectibles:
gameranx.com/features/id/93082/article/for-honor-all-knights-campaign-collectibles-breakables-observables/
gameranx.com/features/id/93191/article/for-honor-all-vikings-campaign-collectibles-breakables-observables/
gameranx.com/features/id/93397/article/for-honor-all-samurai-campaign-collectibles-breakables-observables/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=DD65K4VR6Lw
discord.gg/P9At3Cg
youtube.com/watch?v=NRp8WeT0SZI
youtube.com/watch?v=reOLeLX0Q9U
youtube.com/watch?v=_jYlloUKFmg
youtube.com/watch?v=F3CB0jvdNb0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

wardens r gay

yeah, it's kind of painful
but you can still get it off if you parry someone

How the fuck did that AD MORTEM INIMICUS not hit? He dodged, but he was well within range.

Post soundtracks for all heroes
>Raider: youtube.com/watch?v=DD65K4VR6Lw
Skip to 0:45 for the song to start.

Does winning give a significant xp boost? Or is it okay to grind losses and sit on our point boosting it

valk's paid execution is the best desu

NO HONOR

first for help me rebind my controls
planning on swapping guardbreak with quickchat (so GB will be on LB) and swapping feint with lockon (so feint will be on LT).

Is this smart or dumb

psuedo i-frames

>run up to zerker at start of round 1
>sprint attack him in the face
>go for the obligatory shitter test grab opener, throw him off
>he fails the test

There's my salt for the day I guess.

>tfw no peacekeeper/nobushi fan-art
If someone made it they'd probably take their masks off. {Shudder}

You know I have an order to COMPLETE 5 elimination games as a hybrid. I say that's fine I love bringing some law. BUT EVERY ENEMY TEAM KEEPS GETTING TILTED AND QUITTING SO I DONT GET THE W. QUITNIGGERS PLEASE LEAVE

>Why is Valkyrie so bad? Why does it have nothing useful
Because back during the alpha tech tests, Valkyrie was insanely, legitimately overpowered. She had a giant bag of tricks and boatloads of power and speed. It was so bad that she required a day-one balance patch in the alpha before she was ultimately removed for rebalancing, forcing the devs to formally apologize for allowing her to be as strong as she was. She's back now, and she still has her big bag of tricks, but now her base statistics are so bad that she can't really do anything substantial.
According to the update notes posted on Reddit, it's clear that Valkyrie was overnerfed, so they're going to buff her up to a reasonable, but hopefully not oppressive, level.

POST EMBLEMS

y-yeah he's good if you read every attack coming at you and parry it haha

iframes on dodges lmao
seriously they either need to take away dodging at 0 stamina, or take off iframes from dodging entirely

Dodges have i-frames. I had an Orochi backed into a corner once and his "side" dodges, physically couldn't move him to the side because there was nowhere for him to go, but they still dodged my attacks.

Xth for impregnating Peacekeeper!

you post the same shit every thread, please end your life

POSTING EMBLEMS

I would be up for writing a peacekeeper/nobushi fanfic, if someone showed me how google-document-stuff works

What character has the highest skill ceiling?

How tight is the window for teching break?

I can never seem to do this.
Also
>See enemy try to break
>Try a tech
>Plays the animation for me breaking instead
>They end up teching it

what does teching even mean

This game is not fun it just makes you angry and mad

>lying on the internet

What characte will get me the most pussy?

Warden.

Press guardbreak the moment their hands actually touch your body.

Stop playing berserker.

but why

Is there any reason to complete this shitty story mode for multiplayer?

It just seems like a bunch of shitty mechanics and overpowered bosses that aren't in the multiplayer game.

just use pastebin

nobushi due to all the cancels
warden due to reliance on fundamentals and reactions
warlord for reading people

berserker

ornaments, colors, basically a bunch of cosmetics
+i hear you get when you beat it

Cancelling a throw.
Throws in this are called guardbreaks because throws are something slightly different. But guardbreaks are basically throws.

There is literally nothing wrong with being an Orochi

4 k steel, like 10 scavanger packages and some accesories

it was ez.

B-But I've never used pastebin.

Single player is there as another tutorial and to give shitters the ability to win at some point in the game

Counter guardbreaking. It's the same principle as teching a throw in a typical fighting game.

Look up a guide on all the breakables and do it on ez to get money and boxes.

if you want to be in a discord heres a link

discord.gg/P9At3Cg

You get mad steel. You can buy Champion status for bonus xp and double loot drops.

>High readability
>Easily countered
>Only good during his vengeance pop
>No good disables
>Deserves to be thrown off a cliff every time they leap charge

i dunno man. i main zerker and ive been doin p gud

Let me see you grit those teeth.

Only if you're bad

fuck off reddit twat

Congratulations, you've been fighting shitters

All is dust!

>when a bershitter leaps a warden

lol, this is a terrible tutorial honestly

They should just give you links to youtube videos and written guides instead of giving you 3 popups during each gameplay that are from the moveset

You haven't fought good Nobushis. I originally thought hidden stance was completely worthless because of its animation time and the fact u can fuck it up real easy.
After a bit of experimenting though, I found it useful if I plan exactly when to use it, and dodge a slow attack with it for the quick double tap that it gives you. I also sometimes use it for a free kick when someone is being a defensive faggot.

>i dunno man. ive shat on some players that you would consider "good"

so when are they nerfing wardens?

Nth for Peacekeeper is a cock hungry whore who intentionally gets herself captured in Viking camps so they can violently have their way with her. She loves being spanked, poked with the tips of blades, marked with ram branding irons, being bitten, you name it.

the berserker is fine user, i think youve been fighting shitters

Any Pisskeepers want to start collaborating towards a PK guide for the pastebin?

I don't consider myself an expert but I'd like to see one get made.

>yfw the front rotation lands on elimination

They actually did. There are links in the Uplay page to their three designated "faction generals" with tutorials on actual pvp stuff.

youtube.com/watch?v=NRp8WeT0SZI
warden who else

Is that supposed to be Artorias?

yes

no fun allowed

Anyone got a good guide for Raider?

Is it possible to parry light attacks, and if so how?

>placed in a losing game again

>playing Dominion as Conq
>see a Shugoki
>hit him with light attack
>he decides he doesn't like this and tries to get off a heavy
>Conscript's Attrition motherfucker
>hit him 9 fucking times before he can disengage
>close in before his super armor regens, hit him five more times taking him down to 1 bar and then GB+Side Heavy him into execution
>taunt
>he spends the rest of the round running away from me; if he's the only one on a point he'll literally give it to me just to get away
>he faces me one more time when his team mate is by his side, but I just external block his teammate and bully him with charged heavy parries at which point he doesn't even have the will to challenge me in a group
Bullying noobs is fun.

What is Warden saying during his shoulder charge?

We are not having this conversation again. There are NO iframes in this game. It didn't hit because he "dodged" your attack. That's what the game recognizes. The shitty animation of the weapon trace is misleading you.

swap "berserker" with "lawbringer" and everyone will call you out on it

same way as a heavy

I'm glad I got it then.

the same way you parry heavy attacks but requiring a little more autism

Is it just me or is there an absurd amount of levels/grinding required to get all the cosmetics?

It'll take ages to get everything for one character, let alone for multiple

The orochi was physically locked into a single space. He physically COULD NOT move. He still dodged my attacks. Dodges have i-frames.

we know that, calm down memeyaki fag

That's not what you're supposed to think.
>Team is shit, time to go full Apollyon on the other team

Welcome to an Ubisoft game. Enjoy your stay.

> lvl 3 Warlord bot

that thing is cheating right?

I've pushed a PK into a corner as a Lawbringer, and done my unblockable overhead grab

she dodged backwards into the corner, didn't move at all, and the grab missed

iframes exist, big time

rep 3, where you start getting the best gear, is pretty fair for a character that you wanna be somewhat good at

You know you can place assets from Dom or Deuls on that front right? So long as your faction is involved

I wonder if anyone will hit max rep in this game.

I don't care what your anecdotal evidence is. I know for a fact dodges dont have iframes because you can't use a dodge to iframe the damage from an AOE.

Now unless you post somethign we can talk about. Your opinion is disregarded

All level 3 bots cheat. There's no such thing as an un-techable GB to bots.

you can get 2 reputation ranks a day if you really grind out dominion vs ai desu, 1 a day if you play vs people mostly. if you have a life, even a shitty one, then its still a rep rank every 2 days. thats not too bad

Is there any point in doing heavy attacks? They're so slow and easy to parry they're almost pointless

yeah but you don't get the fucking bonus do you retard

It's the only bot that knows you are torturing them
It has to do everything it can to stop you from fighting botkind

How do you deal with Guard breaks?

It's just a waste of time trying to tech it.

What do you guys do to deal with it? Just dodge?

Executions. They come up in orders and make your life easier in Elimination.

Yes, the timing is just tight. You'll notice that parry "pulse" on all attacks.

I don't really consider it worth the attempt, but then I'm not very good. It's very noticeable on some of the slower lights like from Shugoki or Raider, and you'd probably be nuts to try it on some of the stuff from Nobushi

>Your anecdotal evidence means nothing because MY anecdotal evidences means EVERYTHING
The absolute state of you.

Seems like too long of an animation, honestly. You're stuck with the stab in the neck and pulling out part of the animation when the guy is already executed status after chopping his arm off.

suck these fat japanese balls you tier whore bitch, yeah leave the session

>Raider
youtube.com/watch?v=reOLeLX0Q9U

>Conqueror
youtube.com/watch?v=_jYlloUKFmg

>Shugoki
youtube.com/watch?v=F3CB0jvdNb0

you can dodge the Valkyrie sweep in the same way point blank unless it has a very vertical hitbox

attack startup beyond feint window has throw invincibility so explain that atheists

no just learn to tech it