/xivg/ - Final Fantasy XIV: Heavensward General

Cat butts : We wait for the announcement of their comeback edition

>FINAL FANTASY® XIV: STORMBLOOD™ COLLECTOR'S EDITION [PC] Pre-Order
store.na.square-enix.com/product/436377/final-fantasy-xiv-stormblood-collector-s-edition-pc

>Gear Design Contest (Ranged Magic DPS/Healer Edition)
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/topics/detail/57b6173ca0330be656b9e7c6763a930a1d5ec5bf

>Patch 3.5 Notes
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/topics/detail/d90ea3ee6d083eaba4f22e5deefe934b0a0a464e

>Letter from the Producer LIVE Part XXXII and XXXIII
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/topics/detail/3ee28e9c3569e2c7be7212675e20a99641370d8d

>Red Mage Teaser:
streamable.com/25l4x

>Fanfest interview with Yoshi:
gamerescape.com/2016/12/26/famitsu-sits-down-with-naoki-yoshida-at-jp-fan-festival-2016/

>3.5 Gung Ho for GARO Collaboration
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/pr/blog/001753.html

>Resources, Guides, Free Companies and Linkshells
pastebin.com/raw/YcEBGQWu

>Previously, on /xivg/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/_pVVeVnO_zE?t=39
youtube.com/watch?v=AeALftDMAdc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

All I'm getting from you is embittered old sad hag cat mentality. Fuck the fuck off and stop being such a cunt.

It's easier to view it as a standard somewhat-grindy Final Fantasy game that you happen to play with other people. The story is fairly lacking in the initial ARR release, but it really picks up at around level 50, but peters out a little bit during the ARR/HW gap for about 100(?) or so quests that can be completed quickly.

xth for eb antics

How do I make leveling 1-60 as painless as possible?

>All I'm getting from you is embittered old sad hag cat mentality
Nigga, they're literally asking stupid ass questions and they already said they're tired of the "same old MMO grind."
Why are you trying to hard to be "nice?"

find a friend to run stuff with ^^

You don't

>calling someone a cunt is now considered nice

I'm being informative, not nice. There's a difference, you useless heap of shit.

Stream where

I can try to view it that way. How fast to level 50 generally?

Why the fuck do you even call them a cunt? You call ME a cunt.
Do you have brain damage?

I wish user would call ME a cunt...

when do they charge for stormblood preorders?

Fairly quickly, depending on which job and method you choose. Healers and tanks can breeze through dungeon queues quickly, and you can quickly level DPS in something called Palace of the Dead if you don't want to sit through 20 minute queues. You'll still have to do the MSQ, which will take upwards of a week or two of solid playing if the nolifers here are to be trusted. I'd give it a month for someone with a job and a social life.

Can I see it?

I believe he's saying he's not being nice, because he called you a cunt. I believe he's just being honest.

You must have brain damage too. They're trying too hard to be nice to the "new player."

>suddenly tempted to preorder the CE of Stormblood just for the RDM weapon
>tfw I've fallen so low that I'm actually considering spending an extra $20 to get a virtual item I might not even use
You'll never know how my heck burns.
;_;

Also, if a tank could queue for Sohm Al HM in prog on Primal, that'd be swell.

>everyone who thinks I'm a cunt just has brain damage haha, r-right?

Everyone who can't understand a simple sentence has brain damage, retard.
Keep it up, though. You're looking really intelligent right now.

Redpill me on lil bun

Is there gonna be someone streaming the stream for us NEETs out there?

you dont need to preorder to get that weapon
just buy the digital CE on release

>Also, if a tank could queue for Sohm Al HM in prog on Primal, that'd be swell.
I should also mention that we're at the very end of the dungeon. One more pull before the final boss, so it's basically super easy scripture.

Someone will restream it somewhere

Oh, cool. So I can skip all these annoying sidequests, just queue for a couple of dungeons to supplement the main quest, and I'm good?

Cutie

Has dirt on many ebins

but none on me... Heh heh

I have a crush on Bun. What should I do?

I know, I'm just conflicted because of how expensive it is no matter which route I take, seeing as it's a single item that I'm interested in. I don't care about the CE items other than the sword.

Don't do it. You'll regret it.
Though you spend just about that much on fantasia, so I'm not sure why you care

You've still got to do the main quest, and you'll be synched for parts of it, so you won't be able to blast through it all if you somehow level cap without touching the MSQ. Just do the MSQ until you unlock your first dungeon and get a feel for it.

I will buy the digital one, I am only interested in the weapon too.
But will only do that after I try out rdm.

Post some cozy enviroments

I don't know why I care either.
;_;
>being smart and not impulse-buying anything that interests you until your bank account is overdrawn
FUCK that.

Looks cozy there in the middle

Is it wrong to ask your eb to not fanta often or at all? Some people have said that it makes you shallow to care about what their character looks like at all, but honestly if the extent of your relationship is in XIV and maybe Skype/discord is it wrong to want their character to look passable?

Don't EB Ada

They can fanta but if they turn into a Lala or Roegadyn then im out and will not feel bad about it at all.

youtu.be/_pVVeVnO_zE?t=39

My EB gets pissy at me when he fantas to something and then I'm not as into ERP. Like what do you expect....

If it involves erp or serious rp then no they should not be fantaing constantly unless both sides are into it. If its just friends then it doesnt even matter my man.

Okay, I'll keep my hopes up. It's a shame that they want to charge so much. For how much we pay they sure wanna sell an ungodly amount of stuff on the side. (I shouldn't even have to do anything outside of the game to get married.)

Yes. I've complained a lot in this thread about how FFXIV is a subscription based MMO with a f2p mentality.
The amount of shit they sell is ridiculous.

Kissu

Why is general lewdtalk and jerking off to people's characters so much better than ERP?

Because ERP takes work
It's why masturbation is better than sex at times

How does these jerk meets happen to be? You just ask?

If you think you know someone that might be into it you can start hinting or just asking straight up.

Most people on Balmung wouldn't take offense even if they're not interested as long as you're polite about it.

You're probably right but I would also die of embarassment. But I guess when erp always have been fine by me.

tfw there are no futa lalas to erp

is it so bad to want to be tenderly loved by someone with a dick half the size of themselves

pst akira zarukai

Do you guys legit just message people and ask to do that stuff? Its so boring.

Yes, user. That how both ERP and real sex works.

No, most of my erp have just happened normally. Well I could have started talking with them with the intention of getting into their pants. But I have never straight up asked for erp.
And jerking off together, I have never asked for that. Perhaps I should.

It also depends on who you talk to. In some of the Balmung cliques degeneracy talk is completely normal and if you're in there you can except a number of people to be interested.

Some people don't enjoy it though and would rather ERP.

yes exactly like that

you're no lala

ada is like one of your only chances at getting railed by a futato

youtube.com/watch?v=AeALftDMAdc

are they good?

>unrelenting horde of cats

Who should I talk to? Where should I start?

pst ebie chan

>4th day in a row a roulette has put me in a party with a WHM that spends the entire mission spamming Stone II in CS without a single heal while an over-ambitious tank causes multiple wipes

Even I know that this is just a meme

cancer

pst mumu vanih

Not at all.
>someone wants to EB me
>they're still on boring female miqote

I'd think they would have gotten the hint by now, after over a year.

Both those people would probably be at least interested in it though.

Mumu is a very good slut and enjoys all sorts of things.

>complaining that the healer is dpsing

Mumu is an incredibly boring individual who attempts to balance that out by jacking off greasy men online to gain their favor

:3

What's wrong with that? They make my cock happy so who am I to complain.

ffxiv is a video game

think about it

your best bet for not being memed is bun or ada

Redpill me on Ebie Chan

Has there been any mention of patch 3.55 nerfing the umbrite phase for anime weapons?

is there a guide on making macros for this

ebie is a meme on the outside and a freak on the inside

I kinda trust you more than the other one, lol

What other ebins are very memey outwards but are huge sluts in reality?

redpill me on setos eb

Seto To

>about to bang a cute catgirl
>floppy dick dragging around

My, hell, any decent guy dick would be harder than diamonds on that same situation.

ive done it with both before and it was a really comfy time.

naka
mumu

>cute catgirl
Literally looks like someone cut a lime in half and put it on a coconut.

>Do Level 50 Roulette
>Scheelite or Raziqsand drops from the chest
>The person that wins has Dashes or Single Digits in all of their crafting professions

I wonder how many get trashed or sold to a vendor.

Do you even know how large penises work, you needle-dicked loser?

Evie is a really good switch. They only put out for certain people though so have fun giving them the succ.

Based on a Lala's average height and proportions wouldn't that still only be at most like... eight inches?

That's true.

Not having a erection with a large dick is a disfunction though. You should get that checked.

Big nerd who sucks at brawler and will never get a babylon

Hey Dude who transferred to Excalibur from Midgardsomr, you still here?

post pumpable midlanders

Why can't I fucking skip the 2.1 to 2.5 shite?

Face 3 aura y/n

What is bun and adas ign names? Asking for a friend.