Is this still the best bang for your buck under $30k for new cars?

Is this still the best bang for your buck under $30k for new cars?

Prob a miata or a FiST.

and I hate the poorfag FiST meme.

Nah. V6 Camaro.

I said cars, not boat anchors

>new
>Best bang for the buck

Driving off the lot, losing its value just like that and still being slower than all post 2006 muscle cars doesn't make sense.

The new Camaro has actually gotten lighter though, and the Z is using a 15 year old platform by now

Camaro: 3,339 pounds
370z: 3,232
Wow what a difference

I'm not buying a used car. I've seen too many neglectful idiots. I'm not getting stuck with a lemon. Buying new is less of a risk, and the financial savings from buying used vs new become negligent if you plan on keeping a new car for a long time.

Seems reasonable. If you can find a 2016 though I think it still counts. The car that the guy bought but immediately sold because he didnt like. They are out there all the time.

Well ok but what do you mean "best bang for the buck"? Because it's not fast, it's not practical (being a 2 seater) and not cool anymore.

V6 Camaro a GOAT but its 37k though.

If you like burning oil and driving a ticking time bomb

This like atleast get a fuckin nismo tech man, clean 2014 pre facelift nismos go for 20-30 with 50k or less miles

Fun per dollar

If someone paid $37k for a v6 Camaro they should neck themselves. the V8 starts at $38k

Subaru WRX

Corolla

they still make that?

You are right, Google gave me a different price my bad.

15 civics

What? the base V6 is under $29k. Even with the 1LE package it's only $33k.

V6 Mustang
V6 Camaro
370z

They're basically all in the same ball park. Almost equivalent 0-60 times. The Mustang have higher skidpad g's and I think shorter braking distance as well. At least those last 2 were accurate the last time I checked.

The 2017 370z have a 0.1 of a second advantage 0-60. I'd grab a Mustang if I were you. Better handling on paper, 2 extra seats and much better visibility than both the Camaro and 370z.

>Mustang
>handling
Have fun mowing down crowds

>Mustang
>handling
Have fun mowing down crowds.

What is "better handling" on paper?
Does the Mustand paper say it goes better round a corner than the 370z?

nobody mentions it but a turbo geny coupe is probably the best bang for your buck

build quality is absolute shit however

Go with the V8 Mustang non-premium and you'll kill the 370 on the track.

Just don't buy a fucking Mazda.

You always get these recommendations, but you're just asking them to spend an extra 5 figures. Easier said than done.

>extra 5 figures
?
V8 Mustang = Mustang GT = 33.1K starting
370z = 29.9K Starting
Difference is Less than 4k no?

Gay

go with a 3k civic

>best bang for buck
>interior from 2003

No thanks

>buying boy racer cars
how old and where were you when you realized car ownership is all about comfort and exclusivity

When I turned 50 and could afford it.

>I'm 30.

So I buy cars to have fun in for now.

To be fair, the build quality on the Focus and Fiesta is below sub-par. It seems to get cheaper and more brittle every year.

You'd be better off buying something pre-owned, like a 350/370, or one of the newer V6 Mustangs. For $15-20 US dollary doos you can get a RWD, +300HP, that has a semi-usable back seat and a decent trunk.

Mustang is literally the best choice. Even a 370 is going to kill you when it needs parts.

But none of these cars are any good if you live in a place with more than 1 season, unless you have multiple cars.

Someone explain why the FR-S and BRZ times are so different

Oh vey! What country are you in?

Seems like the FRS has worse brakes and the handling is a bit more unruly.

The only one worth living in apparently.

This is why I want to move back to America. Canada is so full of bullshit.

lmao

The fact that most of the used ones have less than 20K kms make things even worse