Why are Arabs fond off Toyota?

Why are Arabs fond off Toyota?

they're cheap and were sold second hand from other nations. Fords are now showing up as technicals from US exported nations.

Because its mostly what they have available

They're available and they work

>no road slat
>toyota runs forever

Lesser vehicles just stop working in the sand, so th governments pick them up in bulk.
Then the terrorists steal them.

Has something to do with the way the caculator is designed I believed.

I had a engineer explain to me that modern car electronics (sensors, calculator...) can't handle sand. Toyota designed their engines in a way that allows them to run well on dusty conditions.

Because American trucks will be useless, they might have to drive on actual dirt.

That's a really nice house, tho

It's a gaudy fucking plywood palace.

It looks fake as fuck.

>fake offroaders
>fake stone house
>fake wood shake roof

Not long until they start installing fake lawns.

i have a strange desire to see a lifted brotruck technical now

>fake freedom

that guy must want to commit suicide every waking moment, poor dude

>Not long until they start installing fake lawns.
They haven't already?
It's not that strange here.

Do go on

They're sourced 2 ways.
Stolen and shipped.
Bought with shell companies and shipped.

They're cheap and reliable.

>really nice house

American taste is worst kind of cancer

Buddy, you need to get your eyes checked.

>fake offroaders

Fair enough, I'll give you that.

>fake stone house

It's most likely a stone veneer laid over coated/sealed OSB, but it still has to be installed by masons, and still takes forever and a day to do, which means it is still very, very expensive.

>fake wood shake roof

That's just plain wrong. Those are very clearly and obviously architectural shingles, which are in fact quite cheap and don't fit well with the "looks expensive" aspect of the house at all. They probably went with them because while you can hire a crew of masons for $500/day and get decent results, you'd be hard pressed to get slate shingles laid for less than $1k/square, and it'd take 6 months just to do the roof visible in that picture. And considering the roof there is probably at best 1/2" plywood laid over prefab trusses, it's really not even worth it. That and you can get architectural shingles in pretty much whatever color you want, and the results are generally decent, even if they're not great. And metal just looks odd when paired with stone.

Not the same guy but our vehicles in the mines (australia) tend to have the same problem at about 500k kms (I guess that'd be 300k miles?). The electrics get fucked so they get passed off pretty cheap. Save yourself a couple grand if you can get hold of a good auto-electrician with the patience to re-wire the fucker.

OH and I forgot, this happens to all the vehicles. We mostly use turbo-diesel mitsubishis and toyotas, with the odd 70-series landcruiser. While the landies tend to last longer (you'd hope so since they're like twice the price), they still run into the same electrical gremlins that the hiluxes and tritons do.

Because unlike brotrucks they actually work. I spend a year in Africa and the only things surviving are japs trucks and SUVs like Land Cruisers.

>takes forever and a day to do
Fuking keked. I bet those are just panels.
even if not
It took a day for team of two to install them fake bricks on our 220 sq ft wall.

And of course they went with architectural shingles. I sell this shit and they "imitate" wood shake roof.

>still takes forever and a day to do
Here it's common to have brick houses. They'll do an entire block within 2 weeks.

is it wrong I now want to smash a fattie on a pile of junkfood?

>buying a car with 500k on it
>an offroaded and beat to shit one at that

And the peugeot 504

Isis salesman