/dbg/ Dragon Ball General

Gods of Destruction Edition

The free update will include:

New level cap for your time patroller (up to level 90)!
5 costumes
3 accessories
5 attacks
New world tournament rules
A new option to change the BGM in Battles
Two disappointing Expert Missions

dragonball-videogames.com/DBXV2_survey_US.html

>1.04 patch info
saiyanisland.com/2016/12/dragon-ball-xenoverse-2-full-patch-notes-for-version-1-041-05/

>Helpful Xenoverse 2 Data/Links
pastebin.com/LTscGRpT (embed)

>Xenoverse 2 Mods
pastebin.com/pDwFPrB3 (embed)

>Xenoverse 2 changes
pastebin.com/uDAS7TD9 (embed)

>Community
PC: steamcommunity.com/groups/vfightersXenoverse
PS4: Search "Dragon Ball General"
XBone: account.xbox.com/en-GB/clubs/profile?clubid=3379873991575336
/dbg/ players: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1ElJpKAB8F9xw-4oqsOuorggP_Hngdvxm7aduvpY1DIg
/dbg/ discord: discord.gg/ZDYzqAW

>HOW TO FIND YOUR XENOVERSE 2 SAVE ON STEAM Perfect guide:
steam > userdata > [your steam id] > 323470 > remote > DBXV2
DBXV2.sav should be there, which is your savefile
If you wish to delete it to try reimporting or for other reasons, disable steamcloud on both xenoverse 1 and 2 first.

>Xenoverse Booru: Upload all Drawfaggotry here
xenoverse.booru.org/

LAST TIME ON /dbg/:

FIRST FOR ROBOT.

Who is the best fusion and why is it Kibeeru-Shin?

Has anyone been playing Fusion?
And If so does style actually effect anything more than Ki blasts and turn speed?
I made an Power alien and had to start again because fuck the slowness of that shit.

>rerolling JP accounts to get Vegito Blue and Goku Black Rose
>8th reroll I get them on the first multipull
>get Gogeta after a few multipulls getting the free 3rd multis
>last night pull SS4 Vegeta, and GT trunks
>just now pull SS4 Goku and Goku black
What the fuck
also what should I use my elder kais on? I was going to use them on Rose until I got Vegeta now I'm torn between Vegeta and Goku. Should I wait until I get 9 kais and for a dupe?

Buutts

That may be the coolest looking Fusion, Mira and Dabura is pretty good too

I got Uub's clothes as well as Spike's outfit yesterday. I think all im missing from the buu kids is jaco's outfit. Part of me wants to replace her jacket with the vest. Thoughts?

Bout to start up fusion for the first time.
Do I play a speed or technique alien?

Or Do I play a power namekian?

do we have translation for the patchnote, yet?

>only 100 measly people
That's seriously cheap considering who saiyans are and what they do. Hell, vegeta killed easily that many people at the Budokai in the Buu saga. Radditz was trying to reawaken the saiyan blood of his only brother.

Saiyan Blood user, unscrupulous violent monkey mercenary warrior culture. Yeah, he isn't a nice guy, but by saiyan standards he's as nice as it gets barring head trauma or earth pussy.

My point is singling him out to be a dick is pretty silly.

He's much less evil than Vegeta for starters. Radditz could have had redemption and it would have been much more believable, because despite his actions it was all just to take his family to space with him.

>People still think DLC 2 will release this month
If Bamco/Dimps refuses to say then it's clearly been delayed. I can one hope they're adding a few surprise transformations/characters but knowing them it most likely is not the case

10x kamehameha costing 200ki now
something about purification and slugs super soul

It also effects how much damage you inflict. If your type is strong against your opponent, you inflict x1.5 more damage.

Power > Tech > Speed > Power

>10x kamehameha costing 200ki now
Hahahaha, fucking why? 10x kamehameha is almost impossible to land as is, let alone charged!

maybe they increased the damage and speed

I'm hoping it fires off faster now, it shouldn't cost 200 if it's not a quick release

Would be the only thing naking it worth having other than it's cool factor

I know that much
But I want to be able to have my character have a turn.
My first attempt was a power alien, thinking the speed wouldn't be that bad.

So Technique or speed alien?

do you guys emulate and torrent fusions or bought it and play it on your DS?

>islamic terrorists dindu nuffin, it is their culture
Raditz was a generic evil mook. He blackmailed Goku into genocide by kidnapping his son, then tried to kill him when he refused. There was nothing kind, good or sympathetic about him, in canon sources anyway. It'd be cool if he was redeemed, but that didn't happen, or even approach happening.

I bought and play on 3DS yes.

You could try speed, I'm more of a tech guy myself.

HD Buufu!

emulate

>pre-order XV1
>was a sort-of-a regular in XV1 in-game /dbg/ parties
>loved to do quests, hang around that shit of a city with /dbg/
>ultimately grow tired of the game due to all the little things that added up and made it kinda shit
>decide not to even bother with XV2
>decide by pure chance to check a XV2 thread last week and see that the game's basically what XV1 should have been with almost everything that was bad about it fixed and a whole bunch of improvements all around
>been wanting to get XV2 since

That was my sad blog to you all /dbg/. Can't afford it atm due to rent going up a LOT and have absolutely no monies to spend on it.
One day I hope to get it and chill with you all again.
This is a screenshot one of the guys took, I'm in there (probably one of the least known of the group).
Cheers from a forgotten era!

pirate it

He was as evil as any saiyan, and his actions were several tiers lower on the horrible dick scale than every other surviving saiyan. Nappa probably killed 10 times as many people when he said hello to the city he landed in, and while vegeta didn't personally murder many people on his visit to earth, his intent was to get the dragon balls to become emperor of the universe.

Radditz just wanted his brother to come with him, that much is rock solid canon.

Also, 100 people isn't genocide, and he really has no reason to care about random earthling lives considering how his people behave and function.

Looks like we've got swords in European Fusions

That's just an outfit, try using an attack.

How does it look in US Fusions as an outfit? Either way, it'll be the first thing I do once I can use Future Trunks

I didn't bother to look at the back yet, but I did see the hilt of his sword when I got him.

We still have the sword in the US version, it's the attacks that are censored for whatever reason.
Really wish nintendo would cut that shit out

Does this look like a good team for the upcoming tournament?
I haven't been lucky enough to pull Omega Shenron

The gold trim of the vest works well if there are other gold bits on your outfit, but might stand out too much otherwise. It does look good though!

Was thinking about making a devilman set with that top to go with the boxing mummy set I was working on. Anyone know if there are any clawed gloves aside from the Namekian and Fridge ones?

I could buy you the game for PC, user! You should get back in while people are still kind of active and pvping. Plus, there could be a short spike in activity once the next update hits.

Although I should probably cut back on doing this sort of thing afterward

Alright, well hopefully I can get Trunks in my team soon

He will just use a wooden sword for his sword moves :T

>That Butt
the things i would do to that butt.

Keep the jacket

>Jerez
>Sidra
Nice

That's my picture! I was also Spats in XV1, whose now my main in XV2.

It really is a step up and a blast, I hope you can join us eventually! Which one are you? You don't have to say

You already have him, Black, Zamasu, and merged Zamasu from the update. You just have to get to a place where you can customize your team.

You really should cut back on that Hallow.

What's Quitela's powerlevel?

When antagonizing cats, infinite.
Zeno is lucky he isn't a cat.

Beerus jobs to Quitera confirmed.

It must be pretty high if is nose can just float like that.

Morning /dbg/

Don't stay up till 6am drawing

no, please do
who.ru

Morning

That's Spats.

>ywn have hot monkey sex with berryl

Berryl

Holy crap Berryl that's awesome!

Incorrect, this is I wish I could draw something that good

Just beat her and Hiney in a fight and you get yourself a loyal harem. Simple.

Targos/Lima, please. /dbg/ does not need to become a harem anime.

Uub jacket works so well

I want to beat up Hiney but I feel bad because her computer is bad

Black, SSJ4 Vegeta, and Gogeta

Then you don't want a harem then.

Think of it more as the strong getting the right to rule. Also Not them

>No-one is playing on PC
just

There's a few people gathering at Hercules house as far as I know. If you're lucky to get in the right instance.

>people now like ssj4
what is this meme?

>those alt ideas you want to do but can't be bothered to level/ran out of room for

What's their names, /dbg/?

Can't decide myself between an AU Alomora as a human with Flying Nimbus transformation, a small bald human nerd /w gun, or a small namekian kid dressed as devilman.

Oh, we've got sticks after all

lame

This. I don't even have a regular fembuu, I don't have space for another character restricted to a theme, as well as some other characters I want!

You could always bet her on PS... oh

I have a Kaioken FemBuu concept, since I figured they regenerate stuff so easily, the drain of Kaioken would be negligible at best unless you went to super high levels.

I want to make her, but Xenoverse can be such a frustrating game sometimes to play, especially since I'm on PC. So she just sits in the back of my brain.

I know what your trying to do but you won't get it from me. Besides we already had this argument in the thread a bunch of times already. But I know for a fact you already knew that.

Kaioken Fembuu is great. Aubah kicks my ass with it all the time.

If /dbg is going to be a harem anime, can Tea be the main protagonist?

You're just walking down the street minding your own business when all of a sudden, Basil appears behind you and locks you into a full nelson.

What do?

Nothing, the full nelson is unbeatable

On an unrelated note I saw Zamasu and Vegito together and I found it rather amusing

question:
In xenoverse 2 are stats tied to gear looks again? I fucking hated how the best looking gear for frieza race was all physical stuff when I went a energy build.

what said

Kinda, Gear still has stats but you can make this thing called a QQ Bang which has its own stats, so you can equip that and then you can use whatever you want outfit wise

No. Well, technically yes.
But you got a new equipment called QQ Bangs that override your visible equipment, so you can wear what you want.

I'm in favor of this, Tea is one of my favorite Fridges.

He trains extensively so he could very well be the strongest of them all.

But the girls in the harem usually like the protagonist, and that goes against the whole Tea is thirsty and can't get any

its stuck like this idk whats going on im sorry senpai

>game gets stuck in this screen
>have to restart game
S-sasuga dimpsu

Take off your DLC badges.

I don't have any DLC badges on

This was for you obviously.
Everything about this post is gold.

Your right, Then how about the girls likes him but he never gets a chance to seal the deal because he keeps getting interupted ?.

>Fusions doesn't have Tao Pai Pai
>no General Blue and other Red Ribbon members
>no playable Roshi
ebig
when do I get Tenshinhan, Android 16/17/18, and Vegeta?

Are you using Trunks' Burning Strike mod? That skill causes the game to fuck up if other people don't have it. Don't know why, because you can use Black's Kamehameha online, just not that.

nah
honestly it probably was just my connection momentarily fucking up down to 200kbps

I'm willing to bet it's because Black Kamehameha is supposed to be available for reals later so it already sort of functions, but Burning Strike will never be available so they didn't bother.

Black as master confirmed for DLC3.

Nah, it'll be from a PQ
There's no way Dimps would have Black be a mentor, they don't understand fun

They made Broly a mentor, though. He's fun.

Break free easily
As long as he's not part of Son Goku's family, he has no power over the full nelson
Goku's full nelson was unbeatable, Bardock's full nelson was unbeatable, Gohan's needs a bit of work, since Videl broke free, and Goten will surely become powerful in the full nelson

>He doesn't actually teach you, he just spergs at you while you copy his moves

Gotta admit, that was a nice touch.

This

I require more people to fight

Why is everyone always bullying tiny monkey?

Because she's adorably weak.

what move is that?

Blue Trunks' Cannot have kick.

dang

>start match
>just stare at empty player screen
Good game.