/svg/ Shadowverse General

OP bait edition

***Read this guide for the upcoming GranBlueF event: pastebin.com/3U2KM9p5 (embed)

Shadowverse is a free-to-play, collectible card game similar to Hearthstone /hsg/ and Yugioh /dng/

============
Platforms: iOS, Android, Steam (store.steampowered.com/app/453480/)

Official Website:
shadowverse.com/

============
Learn about the mechanics and classes here:
pastebin.com/xNmQuDzR (embed)

FAQ for newbies:
docs.google.com/document/d/1Ibw62rcFMrkvWl_KPKUuRC_0f7LbvwE27ubQ-EJo0oQ/edit?usp=sharing

============
Netdeck and Meta trends:
shadowlog.com/trend/
game-ai.jp/

============
Good cards to pick in Take Two (Arena) (credit to @pekonyan_sv):
imgur.com/a/g8OD1

Take 2 Card Rankings from some dude called msmochi (Warning: Severely outdated):
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1k55fDS9LpX66H-pm5EgGouqwQSCF-sje-o5UwrXUwdI/htmlview#

============
Card Collection Tracker/Pack EV Calculator:
Make a copy to edit your own:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1UyixeCyjXhdnFKgxTP-ILk_lMKBZ6kUoZHn9TaytYXo/edit?usp=sharing

All-in-one Steam undub and uncensor:
mega.nz/#!6IRACSjb!47l0bjno5dE3Scb5C2-LCZNrhY7pDa3N1QfNQsRuq3U

Art package (Basic, Classic, DE, ROB):
mega.nz/#!ukI2WaQa!Zn7RRA69BqYHOTw4_mBUJegmebn3n17yZpzOWsrPCTs

============
A growing collection of animated golds/legendaries:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1QUpZN9cgz0dvh637EYl5Pcx7PkXJlpufIL9Muc08jB8/edit#gid=1781390872

Come here if you want to search for card artworks:
corpetit.com/public/rage_of_bahamut/

Search by artists:
seesaawiki.jp/mnga_bahamut/

You can listen and download both EN/JP voices for cards at this place:
usamin.love/sv.html

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/12334015
mediacraft.rockuapps.com/articles/news-shadowverse-announces-street-fighter-collaboration
pojo.biz/board/showpost.php?p=32190345&postcount=156
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

First for dork

las t thread

I want Forte to get BLACKED

Daily reminded that if you play Daria you are a subhuman and should kill yourself

>only a few days left
>absolutely no desire to play ranked

Good thing the sleeves this month are garbage.

Give me your best Saha Dragon decks, svg.

>"few days"
>literally half a month

There's like 10 days left user.

no u

I'm going to fucking cry
I just want to hit AA1 ;_;

Shadowcraft follower for next expansion, please, cygames?

So for the upcoming Granblue x Shadowverse event, I wanted to play a Runecraft deck that isn't COMPLETE cancer and went with conjuring force deck.

I don't have x3 Daria, so more than likely she's going to be space for FD which is why I put in x3 Fate's Hand, since it's very likely I'm going to run out of steam. I'm sure there's tweaks that's worth hearing, like should I boot Cache for Ice Form?

Alternatively, should I just go with PtP snowmen since I have the cards for that as well?

PtP snowman is so much fun, and I think it's decently viable. Moreso than Conjouring Force.

Ghost blowjobs?

Konami just killed Yu-Gi-Oh! for good. Can I come here, /svg/?

So when do we start getting reveals for the next expansion? I can't suffer through this meta anymore.

strawpoll.me/12334015

BM poll

No, Shadowverse is slowly dying. Card games were a mistake.

What happened?

At the end of february most likey

NEXT COLLAB LEAKED

Only if it's a black dragon.

>he goes on the sv subreddit

>open survey packs
>third Alberto
Yes!

>tfw survey packs

That would be incredibly silly, but a bit cool too.

the same guy posted this here.

it was me...

best girl
best leader
cutest girls
elf master race

would insta buy bakura tbqh with you my dude
kek

>mfw they're more fitting than the sf collab
kill me, I seriously hope nobody buys any of the new leaders just to send the message to cygames

>What happened?
They introduced a new card type that makes almost everything released prior to it useless unless you can fit those new cards in.

Welcome to my hell.
Started playing saha ramp and literally only things I meet now is Dshift and forest roach.
Sometimes a sun satan that I can slap the shit out of to become a little more happy.

>Forest is not Tea
>Haven is not Pegasus

Me too, I want to fucking die.

I don't even care about hitting AA1 at this point, just let me finish my dailies.

No, fuck off. /dng/ is the absolute cancer. Stay there.

>that art

can't fap to that

Who are the new leaders?

AA0 here and only can find sword

What does it do? i stopped playing yugioh since they introduced the ridiculous pendulum monsters.

mediacraft.rockuapps.com/articles/news-shadowverse-announces-street-fighter-collaboration

yugioh has been dead since late 5Ds

you just got the memo half a decade late

rune - juri
dragon - ryu
shadow - bison
sword - vega
blood - I don't know lol
haven - that blonde bitch with the drills
forest - cammy

You can come here just don't start salty posting

i don't get this pic

does she have breasts on her belly?

Ishizu should be Haven desu

Ryu, Chun li, M. Bison, juri, Vega, and some others

Fug
I want Kaiba

>They introduced a new card type that makes almost everything released prior to it useless unless you can fit those new cards in.

Standard Konami M.O. since XYZ Monsters.

They killed every XYZ deck

his japanese voice actor is already voicing pic related

>tfw bit the bullet
Help me refine this list, main issue is lack of wards

>main issue is lack of wards
Add another imprisoned dragon.

Drop Dragon Warrior for Owl

less 1 draconic fervor.

You try using Grime Reaper

It's not like Xyz. A quick explanation: You can now only summon ONE monster from your Extra Deck at a time unless you use those new monsters that "unlock" new Zones to be used.

>Blood gets Vega
>They found an even more homo vampire than Urias

>Haven gets Karin
>You can bet your left testicle she'll have the ojousama laugh for the toppest BM
Havenfags are gonna be insufferable

sf blood leader is hawt~

I don't really play Haven, but might pick it up for OHOHOHOHOHOHO

>lost 1000 points trying to do my dailies
I fucking hate this shitty fucking piece of fucking garbage fucking game.

Makes more sense than lmao street fighter

time to kms

I feel you. I'm gonna just take a break for the day.

Face Sword is not working. Control Sword isn't working. Roach is decent but I'm fucking tilted and can't math.

Is Saha Ramp actually tier 1? I'm torn between crafting Saharamp or Csword.

play dorothy, it doesn't need you to do math

storm ramp > saha ramp btw

CSword is in a rough spot, Dragon on the other hand is doing great

tier 1 saha ramp is by far the biggest meme /svg/ has produced, spend the vials on actual good decks like daria or roach instead if you want to win

What's the most efficient way of buying Crystals? Other than the obvious "SPEND 80$, BRO".

I missed the New Year Offer. Could that offer be used several times? I feel like I missed out...

D1?

I wonder if the Pojo site is still arround.

>cow

Buy the most expensive package? What do you mean, most efficient way? There's one way to buy crystals, and that's through the store. The more you buy, the better discount you get.

>he drops phoenix roost
>loses next turn
Really fires up these neurons

>oh man i got a sweet curve lucky me
>kaleido kaleido kaleido
>everything stays on my hand as the faggot draws, spellboosts and floods the board by t4
why even bother

>win a match
>reach AA2
>loss
>win
>loss
>win
>loss
>loss

fuck

Buying? Idk if there's an efficient way, maybe one can do the math about how many dollars you spent per crystal.

For expending, each day (21 hours actually) one pack will cost 50 cyrstals then all of them are back to 100, basically if you buy 1 per day you'll get double the value.

pojo.biz/board/showpost.php?p=32190345&postcount=156

Yes

please surrender

stop doing missions in ranked senpai

What is your thought process when you buy packs?
For example, i want bahamut, satan, a 3rd seraph, odin. Standard pool is garbage and you get standard packs often so Satan is by vial or luck, RoB is good but it has only bahamut for me (Nep or Saha are ok too) and Darkness has 2 cards that i want and i don't mind Olivia too. So right now i buy only Darkness.
What do you do? Focusing gold instead of legendary cards? Buying one of each extension? Completing your collection? Hoarding 2 months for the next one?

where is the new expansion holy shit I'm going crazy over here THERE'S SO MAYN FUCKING RUNE DECKS

DIRT RUNE
DSHIFT RUNE
FUCKING DARIA FRUNE FUCKING END MY LIFE FUCKING END IT I HATE IT I HATE ALL OF IT SO MUCH FUCK FUCK FUCK EVERYTHING I JUST WANT TO RANK UP FUCKKKKKKKK

How do I do "win 6 ranked matches" outside of ranked?

But what if my missions *are* ranked?

>play saha ramp
>farm all of them

thanks cerb

About 3 more weeks we should be starting to see some spoilers.

>What is your thought process when you buy packs?

>thought process

I just buy some packs and pray for some legendaries, sometimes i get lucky

Believe in the magic of sudoku to bring you great gains in the form of 3 Revelations.

>farming dshift with ramp dragon
in your dreams, maybe

is lucius the goblin slayer safe dust?

i got 3 of that useless card

I mean, you can tech one for forest and sword in a mid/control deck but you definitely don't need three

Buy RoB untill I can get my Nep emblem. Maybe one of these days.

>forte
>urd forte
>genesis

>Getting to 10PP before getting raped by Daria, 2 Oglers and Levi

I've played this matchup plenty as Dirt, and I can tell you with absolute certainty that it's not uneven at all.

Storm Ramp is much harder to beat since it can drop massive face damage during the periodic off-ward turns. Saha Ramp just tries to grind out the game like a regular control deck would, except it doesn't work so hot when I have 14+ wards, Value Profs, a couple of Timeless Witches, PtP, etc.

I've never been on the opposite side of the table as Daria or Dshift, so I'll just give you those.

>dshift playing daria

What?

>there's people in this board right now going to waste rupies on the buttugly SFV leaders

Every time.

>except it doesn't work so hot when I have 14+ wards, Value Profs, a couple of Timeless Witches, PtP, etc
And then they just drop Bahamut and Satan.

I already have all the bronze and silvers from all sets and enough vials to craft golds on demand. Currently I'm alternating between DE and RoB trying to get the emblems I'm lacking (Flute, Odin, Daria, Matriarch) and maybe getting some animated cards that I like.

Good Saha Ramp build rune Forte and Satan. You also get fucked by Bahamut really hard.

I love when people post pics of favorable matchups here.