Why do they keep racing me?

are BMW drivers retarded?

>implying I'm gonna risk a luxury class car to race their 3rd hand $3000 garbage on wheels

>my full extras package costs more than their unreliable over-engineered fuck-boy cars

>are BMW drivers retarded?
Yes.

you sound like youre scared to lose. kys.

Ye
>are you retarded?
Also ye

>over engineered
t. redneck

what are you driving

lincoln towncar

porsche 911 turbo

yes

BMW faggots are the worst. They all think they're top shit when in reality they drive a used 3 series that they bought for 10 grand or less.

>Losing to BMW's
Funnily enough it's not the //M,'s that want to race, it's the faggots in 3 series and in X5's that are easy to smoke

A 430i tried racing me yesterday. I was in the right lane and we both got up to 200km/h in a 80km/h zone, until I caught up to the car in front of me. It was pretty fun.

my dads E70 X5 has 408hp
not quite easy to smoke

>poorfag board that worships dirt cheap ricer shitboxes
>someone is bad because their car is not expensive enough

It's not that they bought a cheap shitbox, it's because 99% of people that buy them do it to look rich because hurrr durrr BMW

It also weighs in at over 5,000 lbs
Shit is literally V6 mustang territory

op here. they just keep racing me & i live on a small island with barely ever a quarter mile of clear road. they dont know my auto has auto sports mode too.

they think im gonna risk a full extras car with heated seats and parking cam

You have to be rich or smart to keep one running so that doesn't really add up.

My vote is that they don't have common sense

You can be rich and retarded. Look at most celebrities.

op here. i know a guy who spend 1/4 of his annual salary to keep his old Audi TT

its an ego thing

Get a load of this autist kek

They keep the roads interesting. Never a dull moment when there's a BMW driver around. Be thankful they exist, pussy.

ITT pathetic humblebragging

They know they'll probably lose, they're just having fun and enjoying life in their shitboxes. Meanwhile you bought a fast car just to drive like a pansy old bitch and get annoyed at people trying to race you.

i wiki'd some bmw. turns out them cars r equipped with at least 100bhp minimum and start at 1.5litres

This. How else will you stay on your toes driving the highway without Timmy 3-Series speeding through traffic, dipping and weaving, while smoke pours out his exhaust and into your cabin?

do these cucks really want to race my blown charger DD?