Cart/o/graphy Map: zeemaps.com/map?group=1049739
/dat/ Steam Group: steamcommunity.com/groups/DailyAusfagThread/

>Guides & Information
/dat/ External PDF List: pad.riseup.net/p/datpdfs
/dat/ Recommended Cars: my.mixtape.moe/akuicw.jpg
RAA Used Car Checklist: raa.com.au/documents/motoring-buy-a-car-checklist

Previous thread: T-talk about cars this time please

Other urls found in this thread:

ebay.com.au/itm/FITS-Holden-VY-VZ-Commodore-5-6-Speed-Gear-Boot-black-st-/391459904943?hash=item5b24d41daf:m:mMyEFifcMyQG-ZhhvyQN3yg
youtube.com/watch?v=R44NlC-Vd98
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

the thing about jimmy is everyone kind of bullied and laughed at him but the guy did buy really dumb fucked up cars all the time so its no wonder

Clarification for new anons wondering about the drama.

>Jimmy sperged out at a ton of anons including falcunt
>Falcunt was more immature back then and doxxed and trolled him
>Postiem8 who was user back then bullied jimmy and stalked him home and to work with his mate w33
>Postiem8 then switched to falcunt after jimmy vanished
>Falcunt fought back and lots of shitposting happened
>Postie also had problems with tons of other people and ruined discord over it

While this was happening postie was also in /dbt/ and /mu/ making cum tributes of other tripfags.
He got caught and then him and his friends were in full damage control trying to hide it.

At this point postie has manipulated so many people it's hard to not believe he's at fault, he claims everyone else has the problem and not him, but he needs to look internally and not be a backstabbing cunt.

>Postiem8 who was user back then bullied jimmy and stalked him home and to work with his mate w33
what the fuck are you taking about? jimmy was a neet

the old discord is better without his manipulation desu

ignore the shitposting so /dat/ can be about cars.

No, jimmy had work for a period of time and specifically quit it because the moment he got work w33 started to harrass him.

It's a testament to how shit postie's influence was. The new discord has been nothing but positive with only one person being banned for spam and the other ragequitting after shitposting.

If you want cars come to the discord, postie is a pervert who will ruin these threads to spite us

it wont be you can either join my new discord or get a invite to the old one

So postie did cum tributes in /mu/ too?

>No, jimmy had work for a period of time and specifically quit it because the moment he got work w33 started to harrass him.
lel no, jimmy never worked. i can agree with the other shit you said but jimmy was a fucking neet.

>No, jimmy had work for a period of time and specifically quit it because the moment he got work w33 started to harrass him.
Liar.

Yes, he's notorious for it. We don't call him postie there, he's a darkmetal fag who stalked 2 girls after an event in SA

I have had it about a year now i think. This is when i first got it. I have fuck all pictures of it, bought it as a run around. 318i auto 4cyl $1000. Cant complain. I miss that triton too. :(

go on

TOPKEK

found postie in damage control!

PIDF pls go

ewww a auto 4cyl

>jimmy '''''working''''
>girls at a 4chin event
stop making shit up

Have you ever seen a picture of him? He's a giant satanic freak, not surprised to hear he stalked girls and is cumtributing on another board.

postie this
falcunt that
jimmy this
forskin user that
lexcen guy this
CAN YOU GUYS JUST
FAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACK RIGHTTTTTTTTTTT AWFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

I'd love an auto. Swapping cogs all day erry day makes you yearn for an auto on the days off.

This was not a Veeky Forums event, it was a regular music event with a fair few people. One of his friends actually informed us of what happened and how he was worried the police might find out it was him that night.

They made a thread asking what they should do.
Can't comment on what happened on your board but he's hated for good reason on /mu/.

>forskin user that
I finally seen a black lexus ISwhatevwrthefuckitwas at that brothel...ah I mean "massage" parlor he claimed to own.

we did and i shitpost constructively in discord now
hi wagie

oh shit please elaborate mate.

It is a nice relaxing change from driving the cruiser. Plus i live about 2 km away from work. I would rather fuck the beamer than the cruiser with cold early morning starts

fuuck that actually looks pretty clean.

postie is a sick pervert who shits his diapers

elaborate or im calling bullshit since you've provided absolutely no proof or even a story at all.

meh im just so sick of autos ive been driving autos since i was a kid im so sick of them especially 4speeds

Only problem with it now is the roof lining and material on the door cards is all falling and fucked. I will get around to fixing it one day

found postie
you are so desperate but remember we will never forget!

googoo in the brain!!

not too hard afaik. you could always just get a mint headliner from a wreckers.

Anyone have a name on postie?

I used to be in the metal scene a fair bit. I might know him

What story do you want, he made a thread with his mate asking what they could do to lie low since the cops were apparently looking for them.

This was before we found out he was a satanic freak and also behind the long running cum tributes here.

>want someone to actually tell what postie has done
>NO YOU ARE POSTIE I WILL NEVER TELL WHAT POSTIE DID
genius way of telling us jack shit about what postie has done which is sounding like nothing

I was thinking i would just get some of that spray adhesive, pull it back a bit and spray the cunt.

this is his face, recognise the sick pervert?
By his own admission he said he stalked 2 girls home, never clarified on what he was planning on doing.

They apparently screamed, fled and called the cops and he asked us for advice on what to do.

hi postiem8 i hope your ban taught you not to fuck with the great falcuntius

Join falcunts discord and he'll tell you. He doxxed him.

Hey man, I just bought a new gear boot for my vy comm and the quality is actually really good.
Buy this one, you won't regret.
ebay.com.au/itm/FITS-Holden-VY-VZ-Commodore-5-6-Speed-Gear-Boot-black-st-/391459904943?hash=item5b24d41daf:m:mMyEFifcMyQG-ZhhvyQN3yg

herer

IS THAT A CHEV BADGE ON THAT FORESTER OR AM I SEEING THINGS

it is shitposting. ignore it.

easiest solution

why are subifags so gay?

Yeah i dont think i know him anyway

Did you see my post?

Yeah i did. Name doesn't ring a bell

heh

POSTIE PERVERT

i facey'd him no idea who he actually is

>joing falcunts discord
>post jimmy meme
>get kicked
what happened to any and all shitposting welcome cunt

nah it's not but I'm not sure what badge it is desu.

I like the outbacks desu. especially when slammed

Idk not my problem. If you join mine there are rules but not as many as posties.

Very nice cars.

would go to an sa meet but after hearing about previous ones on /dat/ I don't want to go near you nuts IRL.
fucking knowing you lot one of you would follow me home and start posting my address around and I'd have to move to Melbourne just to escape you pricks

You need to clean away the foam, otherwise it just pulls away again taking more disintegrating foam with it.

only if you start stalking people and trying to make them wear diapers

i only joined his to post jimmy memes since he gets so triggered by them

Oh yea it's not worth going to. First meet I went to we went to Jimmys house and made lots of noise. There are some dodgy fellas on Veeky Forums, better off going to blackwood cars and coffee or similar.

Its a fancy f, for faggot.

you have one now too? theres now 3 fucking discords?

>"i dont ban anybody guys! post whatever you want!"
>bans people
Falcunt is the biggest fucking idiot ever I swear.

they went to Melbourne? just for a meme
that's pretty fucking stupid

>you have one now too? theres now 3 fucking discords?
Mine was the ORIGINAL discord before postie ruined it and started his own, falcunt made his own for unknown reasons.

Lol oh.

he banned postie for being a pervert

Yeah i know. But i dont know if i can really be fucked. I might just use more thumb tacks haha. Do i just need to get rid of the first layer that had glue on it or the whole lot?

We went to what was meant to be his house, some pink thing 20 mins out of the city.

sadly im one of the normal ones and ive been here long enough to see retards like this on Veeky Forums and real life for years.

> First meet I went to we went to Jimmys house and made lots of noise
leave jimmy alone already. he doesnt want to be part of this shit show anymore.

i dint ban him

Postiem8's phone number

Lets put this shit to bed

its postie bullying him, everyone else does not care about jimmy

you know you could get done by the cops for that right?

>jimmy lives in a pink house

this.

it was just a old meme

Dont worry about it. I just like cruising. If it makes you feel any better i can bring my .223 and we'll take potshots at the clowns starting to play up ;)

>Implying I did anything wrong.

I was just following the crowd, I didn't know it was jimmys house until we parked again.

but was postie even at that meet? barney obviously was ut was postie?

barney did cheeky shit but postie actually made death threats and sacrificed a chicken in some satanic shit to make jimmy pay

he wasn't

From my experience, the whole lot as it is heat affected and it will just continue. I did mine and then 2 months later it was sagging. Went back to the trusty thumb tacks like you.

nah theres this nutter called NOS that is stalking me and wants to meet me at urunga at bash me

wish him all the luck in the world

He wasn't, it was his boyfriends idea to go to his house though. I honestly should have ditched and went home.

>jimmy moved to Melbourne Dave confirmed this
>jimmy doesn't even post anymore
so why the fuck do people still go on and on about it. please can we just stop. I want to talk about cars again.
speaking of. best place to find -$500 cars? going to keep trying gumtree but anyone else got any reccs?

postie stalked jimmy and found him in mount barker.

so anyway this boot looks pretty tasty

shame the shape is wrong mines round at the base

it was also confirmed with pictures of jimmy in melbourne.
you idiots are just chasing ghosts now, he's not in SA anymore.

>stalking isn't against the law
now I'm no big city lawyer man but it seams to me that someones dun gone and clucked up

youtube.com/watch?v=R44NlC-Vd98

>Not buying a shifter boot with memes on it

I'll cluck you.

this

I hear that is NSW to get you licence you need to do a million tests to get through L + P, what madness is this?

Also speed restrictions, how are you supposed to learn while doing 80?

>best place to find -$500 cars?
Shitty shady local dealers. The cunts are a little more bound by rules than dudes on Scumtree trying to flog off ticking bombs. Least they're going to have a roadworthy.

If you want something that isn't a total piece of shit, go scope out the local church and pick out some old shitbox owned by a geriatric. Make them a reasonable offer for it. $500 probably won't cut it though.

ill JUST stitch memes on later

its so piss easy boongs do it

Facebook sometimes comes up with some pretty cheap ones from time to time. But i think gumtree is your best bet

>2017
>people still think jimmy was real
jimmy was nothing but a meme now stop posting about him let the meme die

tell that to the shitposters

>Also speed restrictions, how are you supposed to learn while doing 80?
This is so fucked. Plus the 90kmh when on P.
I hate having to go into NSW due to this shit.