>Hero guides[2/12]:
Conqueror: pastebin.com/d3qQXKGa
Kensei: pastebin.com/Mg9HRqjW
Valkyrie: youtube.com/watch?v=V9OgFyYIkX8

>Wikis:
forhonor.wikia.com
forhonor.gamepedia.com/For_Honor_Wiki

>Friends list sign up Doc:
docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSe46v1-5y3m5IbPVaP1NRaEjU7tO3YWE_fZkR4dQ5C8nBwI5Q/viewform?c=0&w=1

>For those that have signed up:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1b8fuKwrDWqaprZE9mRhDtgDRqkZHIabBfum-jHumLKw/edit#gid=943442915

>War of Factions:
forhonor.ubisoft.com/game/en-us/war-of-factions/

>Story mode collectibles:
gameranx.com/features/id/93082/article/for-honor-all-knights-campaign-collectibles-breakables-observables/
gameranx.com/features/id/93191/article/for-honor-all-vikings-campaign-collectibles-breakables-observables/
gameranx.com/features/id/93397/article/for-honor-all-samurai-campaign-collectibles-breakables-observables/

>Previous:

Other urls found in this thread:

gamerant.com/for-honor-patch-valkyrie-guard-break/
youtube.com/watch?v=EXGUNvIFTQw
pastebin.com/GpsjJTJQ
discord.gg/ERQHtkx
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Why is trying to kill soldiers so fucking soul crushing as Lawbringer?

Lights don't combo
Heavies are lucky if they kill two
Zone seems to randomly pick from 1-5 soldiers to die, no matter how many are actually in range

And then I watch a warden wade in and kill hundreds of soldiers per attack.

other thread here

recycle this one later

>zerkers are bad

Lmao I thought parrying is 2ez?

Just throw them off a cliff.

You know the zone attack is 360 right?

I literally clear the whole band when I wade into the middle of them with one attack.

No superstes.

PKs get their stab back, guard break counters will get a bigger window, and valks are officially being buffed (in a big way)

In other words, the game is becoming better, at some point

>valks are officialy being buffed
I play Valk now and while I do get frustrated, I don't think she needs a buff.
The only thing I have an issue with is how impossible it is for her to beat a Warlord who refuses to attack, whenever I face them they just sit there and full guard, light attack or GB, then they just roll away and wait for attack again until I fuck up enough times that I die or the round ties.

>reputation 3 warden
>try kensei to go for something different
>its exactly the same

Can someone who is actually able to play the game figure something out for me?

Do Lawbringers have enhanced heavy attack on their second heavy in a combo? Or is it only if it is followed up with the third heavy for the unblockable?

I cant shake the feel that the guy who attacks first always loses
but staring matches and guard brakes are not too interesting

This is why Warden is top tier, he has attacks fast enough to poke with without getting reaction parried.

It tells you right in the moveset? What do you mean by "enhanced heavy attack"?

Why would you pick another vanguard to play?

what character let you guys down the most?

As in personal usage or player archetype?

How to cook a very nice meal Spaghetti Carbonara "For Honor" edition:

1) Choose any multiplayer game mode and press "play"
2) Go to the kitchen, grap a bowl and mix four eggs, parmasan cheese and some cream to a nice mix.
3) Go back to your computer, press "Continue" on the pop up saying "Unable to connect. Error 0004502040"
4) Choose any multiplayer game mode and press "play"
5) Go back to the kitchen and start preparing the spaghetti. Take a pan and start boiling water. Meanwhile open up a bag of bacon and (optional) any desired vegetables.
6) Go back to your computer, press "Continue" on the pop up saying "Unable to join the match. Error 0043560000"
7) Choose any multiplayer game mode and press "play"
8) Go back to the kitchen and begin preparing the bacon. Make it semi crispy and add the optional vegetables. Stir it a few times.
9) Go back to your computer and now, choose your hero and press ready. Meanwhile the match is loading you can prepare your plate, salt and pepper + fork and knife in the kitchen.
10) Game is starting. Weee! Now press the pop up saying "Session lost. Returning to menu. Error 000403000050"
11) Choose any multiplayer game mode and press "play"
12) Go back to the kitchen, finish the boiling pasta- and begin mixing pasta, bacon and the mixture of egg and cheese your made in step two- into a pan and make it nice and juicy. Stir it on low heat.
13) Go back to your computer, press "Continue" on the pop up saying "Unable to join the match. Error 0043560000"
14) Go back to your kitchen and serve your nicely made Spaghetti Carbonara "For Honor" edition.
15) Sit by your computer and repeat step 1,3,4,6,7,9,10,11,13.

Enjoy your meal.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>comparing two different genres
Okay?

KEK Mordhau wins again :')

why does it matter what those fags think, I want to play this not weeb souls

he's the only other one that looked interesting, plus the customisation is pretty cool

I dont have anything else I want in terms of games for a while. Is gold edition worth it if you really enjoy the game?

>truetalent is a high level player
when will this meme stop

No

Is all this back and forth pointless until the end of the round?

Why are we here?

Just to suffer?

Truetalent is a fuck for wearing that hat

As somebody who's family history resides in Northern England, it is highly likely some of my ancestors were raped by Vikings. It's only fitting that I play Peacekeeper and whore myself out to big Nordic cocks!

>tfw too poor to afford the game

>tfw going around the map interrupting everyone's little 1v1s and just charging cunts off the map
I AM THE LAW

>an human being that literally thinks the epitome of comedy are joke steam reviews
>to the point of stealing their jokes

Don't think I've ever been more disgusted in my life.

you got banned for being a furry

r8

from which class would you like to be abused and dominated?

For Honor has a pretty shitty rating on Steam, too.

If you bought it on Steam, give it a positive review, even if it's just an empty one. There's too many retards rating the game down for bullshit reasons.

youtube.com/watch?v=EXGUNvIFTQw

Reposting my Nobushi / Peacekeeper fanfic, all opinions wanted:
pastebin.com/GpsjJTJQ

>Weee!

jej

The only two ragequits I've had so far have been samurai faction players playing assassins. Is this normal?

Threadly Discord reminder.

discord.gg/ERQHtkx

>remapped L1 to guard break
>remapped L2 to dodge

my k/d just tripled

what's with this retarded default layout

>get orochi down to no health
>they run away and gank someone on our team
Fucking always, peacekeepers are guilty of this as well

>There's too many retards rating the game down for bullshit reasons.

that's the nature of steam reviews

>conq vs orochi
>orochi is so fast that he can dodge the first shield bash after the GB side heavy combo
is there any aspect of the game that orochi doesnt break?

76 is a good score though. It's about what Siege got.

For Honor will improve over time.

Those cocks are for Valkyrie holes only
I want raider and warlord to spitroast me

threadly go fuck yourself reminder

that's still much slower than just gripping your controller right

so what are you locking on with now?

yes

It's not OC? FUCK I feel bad for laughing at all now.

Buff Raider.

pressing R3, set that to a toggle instead of having to keep pressing it

>Not sharing the meat

Don't be greedy.

>match starts
>tiny nippon man comes running at me full speed
>charge up my heavy and knock his shit in
>next round
>tiny peacekeeper comes running like someone just proposed to her christmas cake ass.
>charge through her on the bridge and send her into the water while chasing a lawbringer
>qt warden comes to town to order some pork
>pork her with my club

Kensei is basically a shittier, slower Warden without a vortex. Not worth bothering with. Try Warlord and Shugoki.

uhhh

>duel against a lawbringer with the mythic skin
>level 14 rep 0
>showing off his flame wings and emotes
>he can't parry a single attack or complete a single combo
>blow him the fuck out 3-0 with little damage taken

why would you spend that much to be so shit and look retarded

anyone on PS4 up for some brawls?

Maybe one of your ancestors were born through viking rape and the cucknight husband raised him to be a cucknight.
But the urges were too strong and he became a rapeking and went to BREED NOBUSHI!

Does anyone experience unresponsive blocks? Sometimes depending on different matches my blocks don't work despite dragging the guard to the respective side of an attack and the attack goes through. Is this some connection issue or is there a reason my LAW wont block an attack despite changing stances well before an attack?

steam was a mistake

So I have a dilemma. I Love Raider and Warden and I really want to play them but I'm not good with them while with the zerker I'm a fucking god. Literally killed whole enemy team in the last elimination game but I don't really like zerker. Should I git gud? Someone have specific videos or something to learn?

You have your own factions men you bleeding quim

dont want to play a fat fuck, and vikings dont interest me

I'm genuinely astounded by this game's inability to handle players leaving games. It is fucking stunning how often it crashes games.

>There's too many retards rating the game down for bullshit reasons.

>Thinking a reason is bullshit just because you don't agree with it

Just admit you bought a shit game.

so what's a good way to get steel without playing 4v4 modes?
cause those are utter garbage

Happens to me all the time. I honestly thought it was part of the game until someone said otherwise.

How do I beat Kensei as Warden? He just feels better than me in every way. Feels like he has more range, damage, health, and speed. I can't fucking parry the following light attacks after he hits one because they're so quick. All I have is a zone that eats half my stamina and a top light that he can still deal with just by blocking. Help a brother out.

PATCH WHEN!?!?!??!

reminder real girls play nobushi

They're not as thick as those of your men. How am I supposed to be torn in half with such piddly dicks?

This happens to me a lot. I think it's because some characters attack faster than you can actually switch block stance.

Why do you prefer primitive cave dwellers over rich landlords and masters of bondage?

Makes no fucking sense, bitch

Lawman here, wishing I ran into more good Shugoki's. It's just fun fighting them.

>lawbringer's only combo is getting easier to counter
wew

Those are the three top-tier classes before Peacekeeper gets fixed. We will see how strong Valk is after her buffs come through.

Lawbringer is pretty decent, but his playstyle is weird and relies on bullying low-stamina targets, lacking much options to confirm or combo attacks. He is about controlling the enemy and killing them little by little with their own mistakes.

>66 games in his account
>700 hours in arma
>he is currently playing for honor

i dont know why nobody plays shugoki, he is extremely fun.

I think the joke is just that he has time to make an entire meal while waiting for a game

Holy shit guys WTF is uplay and why the fuck do I need to install an app on my mobile device to do this fucking 2 step verification process? Can I really not play the game without this literal load of crap????????

Valk isn't bad now

his most fun ability damages himself if you miss when it's already got like 6 years of recovery

His slow speed means baddies can't deal with assassins.

I hope so

because everytime I see one, I throw her around like the fucktoy she is

Is it me or does nobody utilize parry?
>get into fight of 2v1
>be Legendary Raider
>parry almost all attacks and counter with heavy attack while disoriented
>usually kill people in 3-4 hits with heavy attack
Shit is a game changer man, then revenge mode and turn into a bayblade and keep spinning at em

you don't need it on your phone, skip the step

it's a botnet don't install it

That's because my men are better.
Stop cucking your allies you slut.
>rich landlords
>repressed and think sex is evil
>masters of bondage
>only one worth a fuck is kensai and you know what they say about Asians

Got Lawbringer to Rep 2, have his impaler execution which gets compliments from even those I use it on, some sweet aesthetic with the bronze armor looking pretty golden and my axehead and spike matching.

I think I'm gonna take a break from him for a while and move on to Warden. I played Warden exclusively in the open beta and I have 5000 steel to spend. Should I get an execution or spend it on and ornament and save the rest for Scavenger crates when I get him to Prestige 1?

What's the most stylin' Warden execution?

gee user, you could not get the 2 step verification i guess?

I'm computer literate so I've never had to use 2step

Maybe learn to use a computer before you start bitching and moaning about everything.

>Tfw getting into nonstop games on xbone
Was PC a mistake?

>mastered Valk's combos and haven't lost a 1v1 in hours
>shes sleeper OP and probably annoying as fuck to fight against
>people think she needs a buff

Should the devs entirely rework dominion?

>Blood Angels
You're acceptable but barely

fucking this
I can't believe there are people who think she isn't as good as warden or any other light character

Real girls (male) play Valkyrie

it's just epic upvote twitch/reddit culture to do copy paste "joke" reviews

I wish Steam would crack down on it and actually remove shitty reviews