/nepgen/ - Neptunia General #1171

PuruBuran Edition

Last Thread: Hyperdimension Neptunia Downloads (Skins, Artbooks, Manga, Guides, Soundtracks, etc.):
pastebin.com/jb3cHtu9

Fairy Fencer F: Advent Dark Force is now available on Steam: store.steampowered.com/app/524580/

Neptune and Noire will be guest characters in Compile Heart's upcoming Gun Gun Pixies game: dengekionline.com/elem/000/001/464/1464619/

NepNep Connect Chaos Chanpuru Stuff:
Latest Chaos Chanpuru Trailer: youtube.com/watch?v=B-aaPg3rCJE
CC's Opening Released: youtube.com/watch?v=0Hs9hezCdDQ
CC's Gameplay Explained: siliconera.com/2017/01/25/nep-nep-connect-chaos-chanpuru-shows-us-play-strategic-card-game/

4 Goddesses Online Things:
Idea Factory holds a Twitter lottery, 10 lucky followers will receive an art piece autographed by Tsunako: twitter.com/IdeaFactoryWeb/status/832505109653311489
Fresh patch for 4GO is released: compileheart.com/neptune/4goddessesonline/dlc/?page=2
4GO was one of the top sellers in Japan for its launch week: gematsu.com/2017/02/media-create-sales-2617-21217
First Hour of 4GO Gameplay with English Subtitles: youtube.com/watch?v=Sh9aznZK-YY

Wow, an OP that isn't shitty? There must be something wrong.

Praise this cutie!

Segamark shits all over that tranvestite Geb.

She's cute I guess, but her hair is a mess. I want to brush them.

>PuruBuran Edition
Oh boy I can already feel the autismstorm brewing.

Things will always be wrong as long as that autist from last thread breathes. /nepgen/ needs to be buried along with him, once and for all.

Fuck off, zombie.

I want to hold the Puru's face like this.

I'm going to post Rena every thread until Compile Heart add her to next Neptunia game.

Praise Rena!

My wife Plutia's girlfriend Blanc is so cute.

Segamark's faces are dogshit tho

Complaining about Veeky Forums is against the rules, newfag.

Honestly nobody cares because it doesn't involve Neptune

I'm willing to bet that, if every yurishitter stopped trying to pair up Neptune with the other girls, 90% of the yurishitter hate would stop immediately.

I ship Neptune x My (Feminine) Dick.

So in short you're throwing these tantrums because someone is shipping your waifu.

Isn't Bululut's girlfriend Neptune?

>90%
Sorry I didnt know your schizophrenia goes that far you could control it so freely

So are you a cute fuccboi or a girl (male)?

No, that's not what I'm saying.

Here's the thing.

If you say "Plutia is in love with blanc, it's canon" nobody cares even though it's obviously not canon. Everyone just lets you believe whatever dumb shit you want.

But if you say the same about Neptune, well then you better damn hope that it's true because otherwise people will get on you about it. Well, it's not true, so naturally you get bitched at for it.

Both of them are false, but only one of the two makes us hate you.

I'm not cute enough to deserve Lady Plutia's attention.

Google "troll".
This is what you're answering to.
You think you're making progress because you're explaining your point.
He will just ignore you.

You should probably educate yourself on what schizophrenia actually is, because you clearly have no idea, you fucking retard.

Got it.
Instead of one retard getting offended because I ship his waifu, several retards get offended because I ship their waifu.

Neptune is too busy lewding her girlfriend Noire back in Hyperdimension, so Plutia had to find a substitute.

I'm going to marry Neptune!

I'm not letting you marry my wife.

Too late, Noire already did.

>being this pathetic and miserable that Neptune is the only solace he has as he makes her his delusional waifu
>trying so hard for years trying to "defend" her from being taken away
>still using the word "we" to pretend he's not alone
I've surely seen something today.

If you pay attention a Yuri post always comes accompanied by fan art, so they're not even talking about games at that point, just about their headcanon

user, you seem to be confused. Neppy is my girl. We're in love, and very happy together.

Oh, that's truly pathetic. Yurifags have litterally nothing to support their headcanon, so they have to use out of context pictures and fanarts. How pathetic.

I know, I read that fanfic too.

Show proof or it's headcanon

Shh, if you don't give it (you)s, it might fuck off after growing bored of talking to itself.

This might be the dumbest post I've ever seen on nepgen.

Neptune has so many followers who love her very much and want to make her their own. "We" is not something I say to pretend anything.

The Hyperdimension Neptunia series isn't fanfiction.

Quit responding to him, shitlord.

It's okay, user, I've seen your fragile soul

I just don't know how I'm supposed to feel about this

Nice fanart.

Ever since I saw that on Marimite I've loved mixed braids. Shit's cute, I demand more.

Show me a screencap of the wedding then. Keep in mind that in the latest game, they decided to do UniNoire incest instead and forgot about your head canon, just like they did in PP, U, Noire game and Seha

You seem to be confused. Noire and Neptune have been married the whole time in every universe... even in those games.
You should replay them.

>UniNoire incest
I thought it was K-Sha and Noire?

I hope your dick knows how to play videogames because that's all she will ever do.

>his dick doesn't know how to play videogames

Reminder if you love someone, let her be free.

Liz wtf have you become

neppy can play with my joystick any time.

Alright. She's ready for some Virtua Fighter.

I want to give her a nepping she'll never forget.

I'm "Eltard" now.
Btw it has been a while since someone call me "Liz".

>starts playing FFF ADF
>start with stuff that gives me +450 defense
>when my current stuff gives me +2 defense

It's really nice that they added several difficulty modes (even through they're just +HP and +dmg), but they still haven't fixed the easy mode DLC. And I don't even have the DLC. At least I don't think so.

Fuck off.

you must have it. i saw the dlc thats avaible on steam and it was all the same dlc you can get on the ps 4. so theres no dlc thats already included in the game.
also im pretty sure the higher difficulties give you more and rarer materials.

I dunno, Steam tells me I have no DLCs.

>also im pretty sure the higher difficulties give you more and rarer materials.
They do, it says "more items found". But the difficulty seems to be just more HP and more damage, not "new attacks" or anything fancy.

I messaged geb on twitter and he said that the neps are gay because one his dads works at CH and a friends of his heard the janitor talking about the neps being lesbians. Will hetfags ever recover?

Proof?

Don't take the bait, retard.

Don't call me a retard.

>tries FFF ADF
>unlocks a shitload of dungeons at the start
>"cool"
>try one
>there's no ground
>no landscape
>nothing
>approach a monster
>it deals 2500x6 damages to me
>easily destroy my 786 HP bar
>game over
*whimper*

Neptune is for Vidya

Purple Heart is who you preform consensual sex with

yeah those are high level

They're both for consensual sex. Human form nep-nep is just too naughty and lewd to pass up sex with.

yeah, im no expert but those dungeons are probably for late game or ng+.
can some one who had the original fff confirm if these dungeons were dlc in the original?

Couldn't CH lock them until I can actually survive them?

Also,
>visit Sol Plains
>find a burned toast on the ground
>I can equip it
SURE FANG
FIND SOME BURNED BREAD ON THE GROUND IN A FOREST INFESTED WITH MONSTER
AND PUT IT IN YOUR MOUTH

I think ADF's Fang is even stupider than the original one.

Oh yeah, by the way, if anyone was wondering. ADF reuses some concept that were introduced by VII, such as puzzles (basically just looking for keys), part destruction (rigged so that they can be attacked with throwing attacks), and added a dash. And also the story got extended a bit, now you have to escape the prison at the start of the game. That's all I saw so far.

And Tiara is still too fucking cute. I love Tiara.

Compa's smile is cute! CUTE!

Oh yeah. And you now have a small icon telling you if you're in range for a symbol attack.

And 6 party memebers at once, and difficulty levels

A challenger appears.

somebody explain how to get on the different routes in ADF

>ywn kiss nepnep

found this on a gamefaqs forum:

Goddess Route - Pull out less than seven swords from the Vile God before clearing Cavare Desert - Sanctuary.

Vile God Route - Pull out at least seven swords from the Vile God before clearing Cavare Desert - Sanctuary (and don't meet the condition for Evil Goddess).

Evil Goddess Route - Pull out at least sixteen swords from the Vile God before clearing Cavare Desert (the first part, not the sanctuary part).

Edit: or see my posts in the link posted above. I just thought I'd rewrite it because I finished testing (no extra sub events are needed).

Second Edit: And you can't reach Evil Goddess route before NG+. There just aren't enough fairies available before the cut-off point. You can find fifteen before that. and you are forced to use the first one on the goddess.

We can still kiss her in our dreams

Ha, thanks. I'll keep that.

And they also changed the music for the goddess/vile god's part.

And normal route is just ignoring them?

Time to slit my wrists.

Great thanks and I'm guessing the different endings is just do all sub events and pick your waifu?

no, these are all the routes in the game.
if you ignore them, you get the goddess route because that one requires to pull out less than seven swords from the vile god.

I love Chika she is my favorite oracle

well i havent finished the game myself but i think thats the way it is. before the final battle there will be an event in the inn with the girls (or boys) whos endings you can get in that route.
not sure what happens when you dont pick any.
i guess that game just ends.

Compa is a smiling cute!

I want to rape Iffy~

Don't say that about someone else's wife please.

The goddess route is the one in the original FFF?

Also,
>Ethel's first appearance
SO CUTE

How do you he doesn't want to engage in consensual rape with his wife?

But it's true. I want to give her womb a shot of love.

>The goddess route is the one in the original FFF?
i dont know, ive never played it.
i found out when browsing the steam store and then became interested in it when i saw user here talking about it. when i looked into it i found out theres a remaster of it on the ps 4 and got that one.
tl;dr i never played the original.

I ripped this from the Steam forum

Goddess: Before entering Zeppelia Valley, Choose between Tiara or Eryn. For Eryn you need to view the sub event called "Jealousy" first in the previous timeline, I think around Zawaza Plain pre-time travel

Vile god: Before entering final dungeon (Darknslight Ruins) Choose between Ethel and Harley subevent, choosing both will get you Eryn ending, choosing neither will get you Sherman ending

Evil goddess: Before entering the final dungeon (Rey-A-Rimus Ruins) Choose the sub-event with girl you want for the ending (Eryn/Tiara/Marianna/Lola) choosing none will get you Noie ending

You're mistaken user, first, you cannot rape your own wife, such thing doesn't exist. Maybe "raped by her boyfriend" exists, but not "raped by her husband"
Second, Iffy is mine and only mine, she has instructions of cutting off whatever dick gets near to her as long as it isn't mine.

meant for

Mmm? Some Furies have old men in them? That's pretty NOIRE PUT DOWN THAT WEAPON RIGHT NOW

Goddess route is basically : Sherman is a fuckass, he kills Tiara, and you give up on the game.

>go to a dungeon
>mob deal almost no damage
>meet the boss
>Tiara get killed
There are still some balance issues, I guess.

Also, I'd totally refill Tiara's SP.

If you know what I mean.

masochistic slut

I love masochistic sluts. I want to notice her misbehaving while in a dungeon, and constantly trashtalk and threaten all the way to the boss, to the point that she'll nearly wet herself (either out of fear or anticipation) when we'll be returning to town.

>be playing ADF
>suddenly someone starts watching
>panic
>that person leaves
B... But why? Did I screwed up with the parameters? Was it blurry? Was it delayed?

Is there a reason to buy ADF if I already played through FFF?