nyaa.se/?page=search&cats=0_0&filter=0&term=digimon tri

>Digimon Adventure tri. part 4 "Loss" PV2
dailymotion.com/video/x5ahqsn_digimon-adventure-tri-soshitsu-2-pv_shortfilms

>Discord link
discord.gg/0u0H6He7d5af9WO9

>Appmon Episode 19
nyaa.se/?page=view&tid=898932

>20th Anniversary V-Pet details
withthewill.net/threads/16945-Digimon-20th-Countdown-Ends-V-Pet-Details-Images-and-Pre-Orders

>Decide Your Digi-Destiny N0 Trailer
youtu.be/watch?v=9omPepZxRNc

>Next 0rder OST [320 mp3]
mega.nz/#!7U9F3Txb!JeuUBX1myA14eX7yaJOsUj4yewXB6Xl5cEouOfIpOdw

>World 1 OST [192 mp3]
mega.nz/#!mAFSGJRQ!jqLdrMZ5mP6pEWw0J9ti6_aZ8HSOOx5DM1imFcotKkI

Other urls found in this thread:

mokodojo.net/MKTW.swf?src=http://113.53.228.67:5021/live/315
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I spy with my little eye, a certain goggle-less spy

Best boy

most cringy motherfucker to ever exist

Daisuke was far worse.

Am I missing anything by watching the episodic version of tri?

I liked the guy. He was kinda fun to watch

no?

It's exactly the same, also I don't think you can even find the movie version

Gotta admire a guy who's first instinct upon seeing a monster is to punch it in the face.

I'd rather wonder what the fuck is wrong with his head.

Is there nowhere you can farm speed chips? I want to save up a couple stacks of each chip so I can boost fresh digis to max, but I've only managed to get 1 speed chip while I've gotten 20-60 of the others.

I had a weird dream where I was getting punched repeatedly by Elecmon, who was yelling 'nade' over and over again. I felt like I was getting rubbed out of existence before I woke up.

Should I be concerned?

Where do I get Digisnakeheads?

That Elecmon was just trying to clear the pre tri event in the digital world, by hatching a human.

Himari best girl

>treats angewomon like shit
>makes it evolve into catdragonmon
nah

You kidding me? The fuck did she even do in the game? Every single battle it was like: "Oh no user, that super scary Macine-DRAY-mon/Titamon or whatever is attacking but I cant do jack shit right now." I swear to god at least the Re:Digitize Kids actually fought with you. Luche has plot relevance at least, and Mirei actually does shit. So yeah, best girl my ass.

That's your opinion, and I'll respect that.

Personally, I don't care about girls too much. I'm busy trying to figure out cool evolution techniques through self-mutilation. Protip: There are none.

Bitch please.

I believe you misspoke

Yet somehow Kota is even worse than her.

turbo sluts aren't girls

Incorrect, fammon

Stop bullying Hikari! Let her have her moment to seduce onii-chan.

City fishing lv.3

Thats her only saving grace. But even then at least Kouta serves as a negative example, like "Dont powergrind your digis like arobot cause dats bad and you get Evil Bonedragons out of it." Or dont play Leeroy Jenkins. Himari somehow doesnt even qualify at that

Bonedragon a cute

That's so 02. Hikari is wet for (grownup)Takeru now.

Thats not Koutas Bonedragon though. The NPC was sweet though, kinda like DW1 Myotismon. Speaking of Kouta, how the hell did he manage to pervert a virus that turns even Rookies into Mega Level Machinedramon, and get the weaker SkullGreymon instead, despite deliberately going for more power?

It may be he was so focused on power that he went NUCLEAR, represented by SkullGreymon's nuclear bomb.

You know what or rather who should have been in the game for this event? Megidramon. If he had gotten this fucker I would have tipped my hat to Kouta, for bringing good old Armageddon Snek back into the games.

We know Mimi is a monster.

That fact doesn't exclude her from being best girl.

She's considered a digimon, and digimon are asexual.
An it can't be best girl.

Is the Frost Cathedral supposed to be the Ice Sanctuary from DW1? The Digimon around it say it just appeared out of no where one day.

Yes. Mameo says it is.

It is. If you talk to Mameo post game, he confirms it. I was so happy when I saw it and heard the original theme. Pure Nostalgia over this hellhole

You know what I never got at the end of the game Shoma refers to Mameo as well...Mameo, even though thats a nickname. Given that Shouma is his teacher, shouldnt he reffer to him by his name?

What if Mameo is his real name and Himari just got lucky with his nickname?

Well, thats just...highly unlikely. I´d say its almost more likely that Shoma also calls him that because of the Mamemon beanie, but still

It's probably an actual nick he goes by
Dude's been wearing the bean beanie since he was 10

I guess Shoma must be on really good terms with him then, if he just casually refers to him like that

So is this Magnificent Bastard out in the US yet?

Bamco laughs at your attempts to bring back logic this series.

Soon.

>wearing the bean beanie since he was 10
>wants the ultimate partner
is mameo gonna turn into angloman 2.0?

>maximamemon

Errm, "Bald for Astra?"

>angloman was mameo from the future all along

Not claiming that Angelman was actually Mameo from another Dimension who fused with the evil Seeds left by Milleniummon and then tossed into the Adventure universe where he unleashed Apocalymon, only to be kicked to DW1.

And while we are on the subject of superb, literally material, look what I just got from some Generator "Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining the Little Mermaid and Digimon. The story should use shopping for an iPad as a plot device!"
Any advices on how I can write the most glorious of fictional stories and make certain that my name is remembered upon the Fanfiction Forums until the end of time?

Ariel, having married Eric and now living on land, goes searching for treasures as she is one to do. At the market she come across a magical mirror device with an apple stamped on the back, which intrigues her. Upon touching the device she is thrust into a digital world full of monsters and mysteries untold!

Don't try. You can't beat Yamato tap dancing to stop a criminal while confessing to Sora at the same time.
Not even Anglo/Angel/Creepy/Mameman shenanigans can compete.

I remember that audio drama. Fun times, what with Takeru ending up with some Boxing fish, while all the girls were being held hostage by Frankensteins monster

Please Takeru is a passing phase. Onii-chan is forever.

I meant monster in a metaphorical sense, not literal.

A lot of pointless original characters, that's the key.

Why was this character made?

New appmon ep in 2 minutes. Link below has a stream (kanto - tokyo tv)

mokodojo.net/MKTW.swf?src=http://113.53.228.67:5021/live/315

Oh shit I completely forgot

They're in hole 3? But why would MegaSeadramon ask me to get them if they're already there?

Takeru needed a waifu. The Ishidas are too good to end up marrying some faceless npc.

>dark hair
>glasses
Obviously made for Joe.

Obviously Joe*
Digimon needed a tranny and Joe is definitely the best choice. It would still end up being a better character than Meiko

Jou is already taken.

Does training gear max out at level 3?

yes

Entermon didn't appear as OP as globemon.

Next week is Eri's blue leomon.

ACTION ERI episode next week since NotLeomon is in it.

BELIEVE.

Oujamon next ep
This anime is simple but fun

I really wanted Astra to be at least decent given the VA's a fan of the series, I think.
But he's a lil shit

>tfw playing appmon 3DS online at the same time as the episode and using entemon

Almost timed the special attack to the anime too

>doesn't look like MED-I-BOT
opportunity missed

Meh.

>BELIEVE.IN YOUR HEART

Fix'd

>believe in the leomon curse

Nice.

bump

Those who are part of the -next 0rder-, tell us of your first death-triggered ExE. Did you claim victory, or were you crushed in the jaws of defeat?

You shouldn't have got your hopes up about Astra.

From the moment his design was revealed, he was always going to be disliked.

Is there someplace out in the wild to catch or buy digisnakeheads? Haven't gotten any from city fishing.

he's still the best character this show's got though.

He is not the center of the universe, the greatest idol Eri Karan-sama. Do you need a dokkan punch to see it?

she's not even the protagonist.

Yes, she is the heroine.

Why is this one kamen rider not in next order?

I didn't have any hopes for him, the moment I saw that :3 smile i knew he'd suck but damn I did not see this coming

Haru's a better character and Haru's not even a character

Because TheBee is the worst fucking Rider in all of existence?

>everyone who wore TheBee Zecter jobbed until they got a different Zecter

What is onmon thinking about

>going through cyber sloots blind
>fun as fuck
>after discount kiss and his flaming homos push my shit in I realize I need to bolster my ranks
>digivolve a plant
>renamon pops out

don't confuse gatchmon with haru.

Lilymon's sunshine cannon will fuck Meramon's day right up.

thanks, but this was after the fact, already beat him by using all my non vaccines as cannon fodder then having the a-team pop out once they were worn down
probably gonna devolve though, with renamon joining my gargomon and growlmon I've accidentally assembled the main tamers cast

Got my first ExE on the Enforcer. Best Moment of the game period. Had Wargrowlmon and RustTyrannomon I think, Got the floor mopped with me, the MC crying and all that jazz. Imagine my surprise when suddenly his digivice shined. Suddenly I had a fuckin BROKEN ShinegreymonBM laying waste to MummyOmegamon, with Accentier blasting in the background. I swear to god this felt like something out of the actual anime.

and then jobbed even then.
Kabuto is so fucking overrated.

I think my 2nd Rina quest glitched?
She mailed me asking me to find her.
Didn't
Went to my dailies (because that's what Digimon Needed I guess)
Found VeeVee just chilling
Came out
BAM THERE'S RINA, NO CUTSCENES OR NOTHING RIGHT BY THE WAREHOUSE

Gatchmon best Appmon. I love that little shit.