ITT: Cars that you literally see hundreds of times on a daily basis, and you cant help but cringe

ITT: Cars that you literally see hundreds of times on a daily basis, and you cant help but cringe.

any compact suv
ugly af

The ultimate "I know nothing about cars and bought whatever was the cheapest" car.

But that applies to almost every Nissan made after 2000.

>But that applies to almost every Nissan made after 2002.
FTFY.
and that's exactly my point. After Renault took over, Nissan quality died.

any crossover

they are all ugly pieces of garbage

Literally every new econobox and every Nissan

Any Audi. Why somebody would buy one over a Benz, BMW, Lexus, Caddy or even a Volvo is baffling to me.

Minivans. I have an undying hatred for those ugly pieces of shit.

Better than a 3 row crossover

This

Because they always smoke you at the lights?

I recently had to rent a car and got a Kia Rio looked just like the one in your pic. I would never buy one but it got good mileage and was a tiny practical car. What don't you like about them?

Any hatchback is cringey as fuck. If you want a dinky clown car get a Mini Cooper, which is just as bad. Hatchbacks are ugly and it's always poor europeans who have shitty old hatchbacks that they think are race cars

>I'm in 7th grade and I'm OPINIONATED AND MAD the post

Literally just rebadged VWs. Really smart move by the company because retards buy them to feel superior to VWs and Skodas but theyre the same car underneath.

>a GTI smoked me at a stoplight

t. woman

This ugly piece of shit, I see dozens every single day and half them are this puke green color. And they're all driven by middle-aged women. I fucking hate this car.

this ugly piece of shit

hatchbacks are cool as hell, well some of them are. golfs and fiesta st and se's are pretty nice looking in my opinion but there ARE a lot of ugly ass hatchbacks out there.

>tfw you hear someone in their 20s get a brand new Corsa
>tfw they are happy to spend over £5,000 on a Corsa

Worked with a young lad who bought a 2014 plate Corsa for something like £12,000 in 2014 only for the value of it to decrease badly that it wasn't a smart choice

Im so tired of seeing these shitboxes every goddamn day. its always some old ass peice of shit who barely remembers how to drive or some highschool cunt who wants his first "classic" car.

where are you from faggot? i'd fucking LOVE to see that on the daily.

tons of soulless blob econoboxes for you where i am if you want to switch.

this
when did fugly camaros get so fucking popular

Good news! ....except not. It's the SUV for people who want to own a new SUV but only could afford a 10 year old Toyota RAV4. I sometimes see one with huge ass off-road lights on the roof but it's completely stock otherwise.