Should I buy this?

Should I buy a 370Z or a BRZ/GT86, coming from a MR2W3, which I love.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tQ3x462rlmg
youtube.com/watch?v=ohGysuuzzX8&t=46s
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Get a 350z, not the 370

Want to buy new

Coming from a zzw30?? You'll hate how heavy the 350/370z is but might appreciate the power.
BRZ/GT86 will be a lot more familiar and natural as far as fun factor goes.

Btw if you're buying new, the 370zs prices will buttfuck you in comparison to the FRS/BRZ

>MR2W3, which I love
i suppose you also like men

I'll get a BRZ for 28k and the 370Z for 31k.

Yeah, light weight cars are all gay. Ok.

Anyone else notice the 350Z/370Z is a bad attempt to copy the Audi TT?

It disgusts me desu.

The TT is FWD and it was so bad, that many people died in the first version.

No, I think your blind tbqh.

Have you test driven either?

Got it scheduled.
1st of April will be the BRZ.
8th of April will be the 370Z.
To be honest, the 370Z seems to be a sport cruiser, the BRZ seems to be a poor mans handling car :S

One option for you:
TWINGO!

HAHAHAHA DAE MR2 = GAY XDXDXD

>370Z seems to be a sport cruiser, the BRZ seems to be a poor mans handling car :S
Pretty much. I'd take the 370Z for a more comfortable daily, with a lot more power from stock and the potential for much much higher power aftermarket. If you're concerned about withy you can go through and so some things out but it is a daily so I wouldn't get to carried away with that and end up with a harsh loud racecar with no radio, spare tire, or A/C

get an 86 and wider wheels. probably the best thing you can do with the money.
Or just get a late model 350z with the VQ35HR.

do you have to decide this year? Why not wait for the time you can choose between 2017 and 2018 models?

Maybe the GT86 will step up its game

370z, or 350 if you dont mind older gen.
The brz no power meme is real, it's painfully slow.

I'd just get a nice 996 S, 997 or 987 S for that money.

This year.

This is what I fear, but a stock BRZ made an 8:19 time on Nordschleife BTG which is great.

No Porsche, thanks

He's coming from a zzw30 though, after that the 370z would seem painfully heavy.
The zzw30 and 86 are probably about as slow as each other too.

Na, it got a turbo kit to 200 bhp and runs somewhere 5,x with around 1000kg weight.
also suspension and 205/45/17 tires on all fours

>but a stock BRZ made an 8:19 time on Nordschleife BTG which is great.

B-B-B-BBut my lap times bro, they must translate to the street right?

86 isn't pigfat, & has a vastly better aftermarket than the 370z, you can easily put a reliable supercharger on it to increase the power safely

also, for how outdated the 370z is, those fucking niggers are still asking for >$30k for a "sport trim" 370z (bigger brakes, LSD, etc), while the 86 comes with an LSD standard.

i'd go with the 86 tbqh famalam (but i'd get the BRZ b/c the new 86 from toyota looks like a catfish with ultimate down syndrome)

Oh fuck, that thing must be unreal. Why are you getting rid of it?
Anyway, if that's the case I'd put say the Z is too heavy, and the 86 is too underpowered stock, unless you'd be going fi again.

the argument is more like: how can it fking run a 8:19 on a high speed course if it is slowpoke as car?

in germany the LSD and SyncRev is in the base model for 31k, the brz is 29k

It's 16 years old and an Elise/Evora are not DD cars

>8:19 time on Nordschleife BTG which is great.

Not so great when a 10 year old pigfat miata can do it in under 8
youtube.com/watch?v=tQ3x462rlmg

Na, the BRZ is stock.
youtube.com/watch?v=ohGysuuzzX8&t=46s

Stock! A stock 370z probably runs 7:55 or 7:50 .. maybe

getting a zzw30 next.
Over gt86 or 350z.
Only people who think its gay are the people considering buying a truck to get laid

>the argument is more like: how can it fking run a 8:19 on a high speed course if it is slowpoke as car?

Found the FR-S owner.
Real argument: buying a DD, caring about the lap times it runs around a track 5k miles away like it fucking matters when OP is putting around a city at 25 or cruising on the highway at 70.

OP here, this is the car right now

It's DD and stock track :S

The driver is really skilled, but so are the drivers of the other lap times. just don't get it why the 330 bhp Z370 only wins by 15 sec on an 8 minute high speed course

>wah wah gt86 is so slow
>hre it is doing fast burgerking
>WAH LAPTIMES DONT MATTEr
found the benchracer baby

>buying a new car that's been unchanged for 8 years
>buying a shitty Nissan
>not buying a v8
Get a Mustang gt premium with a manual.

See DD not track monster.

G37 would make a much better dd. Get a manual one.

I'm not looking for a GT car, I want something to steer and accelerate

The Mustang gt is great. It steers and accelerates just fine.

>it accelerates just fine

fixed your delusions pal

a >3700lb boat will not steer """""just fine"""""

and accelerate means forward and backward aka breaking

THey all burn oil and bloe up.
Why do we have 15 Z car threads a day?

This is correct for the 350Z, but the 370Z is what, 8 years old? Should be good now.
BTW the problem was related to cheap fuel attacking the material. no problems in Germany with this

It was.more than cheap fuel.
Also nissan builds shit cars.
Always has

>OP wants help deciding between BRZ and 370
>hurr get da Mustang

I swear Ford has a division doing nothing but shilling on Veeky Forums. I can't even amerilards would be stupid enough to buy a post 196x Mustang.
It is the ultimate white thrash mobile. Might as well buy a trailer to go with it.

Also OP is from Germoney and Mustangs are stupidly overpriced here.

Yeah, that ""cold"" ""air"" ""intake"" sure made the 20+ second difference.

Technically, acceleration refers to a change in velocity, which includes a direction component. So gas, brake, and steering are all acceleration. Typically, acceleration is taken to mean an increase in speed forward relative to the car.

>Shits on Mustangs
>From Germany
Yep, checks out.

as if a 3400lb boat will steer any better. it's also a mustang so you can add tons of power to negate the extra weight. Anything other than an intake and exhaust on a 370z requires a whole engine build.