Alright, bros, story time

Alright, bros, story time.

>be me in 2011, college junior, engineering major
>have 6/10 latina gf
>she always wanted a triple black range rover like pic related
>loved talking about cars with her, she never really understood but i liked to teach her
>ff to december of that year
>she breaks up with me because she wants to "explore the world"
>basically be an unbridled slut
>have a huge argument, i thought this was the girl i was going to marry and settle down with
>extremely salty
>be me couple years later, 2013-ish
>meet a blonde nurse who is straight out of the 1950s
>extremely submissive, faithful, homely, great cook, great personality, never fought once
>but I still held a grudge against my ex
>be me few months ago
>car shopping
>take my wife out to look at new cars
>she wants an SUV, so we look at Explorers and Traverses
>she's cool with a semi-base model Explorer (she came from a poorer family so a new car was unheard of)
>surprise my new wife with a triple black Range Rover one day
>post it to every form of social media that i have to make ex jealous

Apparently my ex, after sleeping around, settled for a guy making 30k a year as a grocery store manager. I make 90k as an engineer.

She texted me today asking if we could restart things, that she feels bad about the way that she wronged me. I responded with a picture of my wife and her RR. Subsequently blocked on all forms of social media.

The best form of revenge is money, anons.

Yeah, but it doesn't buy taste.

you still love her end of story

so you have shit taste and got yourself paying for something you can barely afford

cool.

Also the fact that you didnt post a picture of the actual car and one off of the internet makes me skeptical about this story.

>the girl I love wasn't ready to settle down at the time
>I married a dull housemaid and bought a ridiculous car to spite her
>how cool am I fellow happy successful Veeky Forums people wink wink nudge nudge
If this is not an autistic fantasy you should kys you're self.

OP either made up an epic greentext story or these women are manipulating this idiot into free cars

What a bizarre yet totally true story user, was your ex's name Albert Einstein, by the way?

>kys you're self.
dumbass

Yes, actually

tricked

excellent blog
can I upvote this on reddit somewhere?

Would be awesome if your current wife found out that the only reason you married her and bought her that car was to spite the woman you actually love.

>90k as engineer

I should move to the US of A, her in germany an engineer is considered good off when he makes 65k€ after 10years

What does your wife say to the fact that you're literally using her to get back on your ex?

Or that you're still so obsessed with your ex you're spending a year's salary just to get a reaction out of her?

is that after taxes?

lol why are you so petty

In Germany, an average employee works 8h a day, 206 days in a year.
Try suggesting that to an American employer.

lolno.

If you're single and male, you can take home 35k of that.

what? taxation based on gender too?

>submissive woman
>works outside the home
lmao

208 sounds a good bit too low unless you're sick a lot. Realistically it's more like 230, and that's with 25 vacation days which are above the legal minimum.

>Making your wife drive around in a fully niggerised unreliable shitheap just to make you old gf jealous

Would be sexist if it wasn't.

Before (about 42%) taxes and healthcare, average pay is 32k€ I think
How many days off do you get? I get 30 days paid vacation plus whatever overtime I do

Of course not, but singles do get worse tax rates than couples.

>you will never be this mad

In the US there are very few engineers- virtually none in their 30s and 40s. Something like 20% of current university graduates are in STEM fields, so there will continue to be a shortage of engineers.

Its supply and demand

>no unpaid overtime work
>humane working conditions

Fucking triggered

I was quoting the average.
13 sick days are the average in Germany.
And don't forget state holidays.

know how many days a year an avarage employee works in a year in estonia without vacation? 260.
That's right we only get christmas and new years off

Doesn't matter you still love the latina

Enjoy your bland wife and your money pit of a car.

The only Rover worth buying is the LR4

So did I. 365 days minus 52 weekends (104 days) minus 9-13 holidays (of which some will concide with weekends so realistically it's more like 7-10) minus 20-30 paid vacation days. Sick days can vary wildly by person. We end up at 221-234 work days minus sickness.

Und 208 + 13 sind ...?

Jesus Christ, Veeky Forums better not turn /r9k/ like Veeky Forums did.

things that never happened for $500 alex

So you got her something that'll die in 3 years instead of a 4runner?

You're on Veeky Forums, buddy. This whole place smells of /r9k/

And it better stay that way

>college junior
>salty over some random skank being a skank
Lmao