>this guy walks through the door and starts filming
>wat do?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/r-myXdO_Naw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

"Include me in the screencap"

Start to rev

>working at VatoZone

"hey scotty can you take a look at my Mercedes? I think something might be wrong. What do you think is the problem scotty?"

Rev up his engine and give him tha good succ

Hey Scottie what do you think about my lifted f350?

Quit. Why the hell am I employed at VatoZane?
Talk gearhead shit with Scotty.

REV

youtu.be/r-myXdO_Naw
>electrical tape
>copper strands coming out of connector
>whole connection left hanging
>connected 40 amps worth of fuses into a line that previously held a 15 ampere fuse

I'd tell him to kys.

The emails, hillary.

Ignore him because I'm in the commercial department with all the other employees that actually know what they're doing, and we don't deal with know nothing slobs that shop out front.

>commercial department

do you get paid more?

Yes. I'm the lowest paid commercial manager at my store, I make $16.50hr. Delivery drivers don't make shit, but they're just a bunch of retirees working part time as a hobby.

woah we got a big shot here, better clear some room

>Delivery drivers don't make shi

how much do they get per hour?

Something like $8.50 I think. Some probably make less.

Beg him to film me sucking his cock and recieving his dick in my ass because I must pay tribute to the meme machine man himself and pay tribute to the car cutlture

damn that sucks. I deliver pizzas for $8.25 + tips. although I don't get a company car.

Their job is alright for the money, I suppose. Car and gas paid for, don't work for tips so no need to get in a hurry, same customers all day every day and they're all respectful, and they still don't have to deal with the aforementioned customers that shop in the store.

scream

R E V
E
V

start clapping

Remember! Always use jackstands!
>Proceed to crawl under a 4000 lbs celica supported only by a 47 years old HF jack

> all the other employees that actually know what they're doing

>Implying VatoZone and Advance don't fuck up commercial orders constantly

Lol. Reminds me of b is for build.

Rivets sheets of aluminum to create inner fender well.
Uses flammable foam to seal up cracks in fender well near gas tank

Fuck, there is a ton of other things I can't think of right now.

Hell even ballcappie freiburger was making me cringe on the daily fix keep preview. Using an extension as a punch... Yet again, !Y mechanic friend does some shady shit too... That is why I work on my own cars...

don't worry about it, if it falls it'll probably miss your head even though the ground clearance is half as tall as your skull

Start trying to sell him commonly purchased parts for Mercedes

Kek

>$8.50

at least they dont have to work the cash registers and help people fix their cars in the parking lot and shit

Tell entire rest of the shift staff to fuck off. While he's walking around the store filming, I stand completely at attention at the register, staring wordlessly at the camera with a big smile like some backwards poo-in-loo. When he finally comes up, and continue smiling. When he comes to the register, all of my answers will be delayed, drawn out, and be 50% "uhhhhh". First thing I do is offer the rewards points program incorrectly. Ask year, make and model even though he already has the part. If I can get away with it, I go grab the part off the shelf, scan that one, then set it aside and let him have the one he's holding. Then I slip my mixtape into the bag with his reciept.

The people we get daily make this occurrence a welcomed experience. Last night a couple walked in to buy freon and huffed it in the parking lot.

Tac up my motor

I swear to god, this motherfucker right here.
This is why I have to deal with the shit I do. So many cars come into our shop with wiring that looks like the fucking Pentagon's plumbing because people cant be arsed to find the actual problem.

Umm, the pentagon's plumbing is fucking immaculate, you don't know shit.