>/tfg/-created Helpful Videos & Tutorials
pastebin.com/7U6BiSkn

>Steam Group
steamcommunity.com/groups/titanfallgeneral
>Networks
PC: titanfall.com/en_us/networks/pc/11942/
Xbox One: titanfall.com/en_us/networks/xbox/78/
PS4: titanfall.com/en_us/networks/playstation/63/
Searching 'the fast guys' on console will bring it up in game; for pc, you have to join using the link.

>News
Frontier News Network 8/Live Fire Patch Notes (release TBD)
titanfall.com/en_us/news/frontier-news-network-8/
forums.titanfall.com/en-us/discussion/10528/patch-notes-for-live-fire-update

>What's changed in 2?
Cosmetics, class based titans, more pilot abilities, more guns, and a single player campaign.
Bunny hopping was altered so now you need to be crouching when you hit the ground.

Doomed thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/playlist?list=PL6O4bKmuvecfuEAabDd_ZLV5H2AiNJEqV
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLpp9bjK5z1eFuXEq_dEJQcuLH4raePQCB
youtube.com/watch?v=6AHq78O7BX0
youtube.com/watch?v=vTIIMJ9tUc8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>almost finish getting all other titans to G2
this tone nerf was well timed

Clarifications by Respawn on the upcoming patch:
>Killing enemies via nuke eject will still reward you with Titan meter based on the score earned; you don't gain meter from Titan damage. See pic related.
>Ronin and Northstar will now have their dashes on a 5-second cooldown, regardless of the number of dashes they have equipped.

I really hope we get these models back at some point

so when is this patch going live? did they give a date?

Nope

They're not giving a date til it's 100% certified

Do you not see
>(release TBD)
next to the patch notes header? Respawn doesn't have a date yet, because the patch is still trying to pass certification.

Best abuse tone while I can

not til cert passes, sometime next week at most

Press [F] to pay respects

oh brother it's toner.

What is the biggest counter to legion once ion's shield bug is fixed?

Pilots, honestly.

Xbone party?
We got me and Van

still ion.

Still ion. Even without the bug capturing a torrent of minigun fire with vortex can make all the difference.

I can hop on for an hour or so
ZeDeathbringer

Is it possible to hit ion around her shield or is it always gobbled up? Also, they fixed the shield being tied to fps, right? So just wait her out or feed her normal bullets and save the powershot

>Charge Rifle exploit gone
>MGL nerfed (longer fuse and slower travel time)
>Archer buffed (improved tracking)
What will be your go-to AT weapon, knowing all this?

>new DLC commanders
>new execution
>nuke eject does not fill meter
>Tonebabbies fucked, Devbabbies fucked
>my waifu's flight core is finally buffed, scorch gets to see projectile
>everything just got better

ANONS
IT'S GONNA BE TIME TO GO FAST SOON
ARE YOU READY?

Yes, the shield splash damage and the shield duration tied to FPS bugs are both squashed now. The only bug she has left is Ion forgetting how much energy she has if you disembark and reembark her, giving you a full stick of butter every time you re-embark.

>Is it possible to hit ion around her shield or is it always gobbled up?
alway gobbled up.
>Also, they fixed the shield being tied to fps, right?
yes, the previous patch,

you shouldnt be firing into a vortex shield at all. fire a bullet or two and try to goad the ion into bringing her shield out. otherwise wait it out, if the ion fires off two laser shots at you, now is the time. two laser shots leave ion with no energy to use a vortex shield, start firing then

XBONERS WHERE WE AT

3/whatever rn

Starting up now. Send invite. zombyxzolem

Where were you when titanfall was saved

>where will you be
you can write anything on a list, I'm more interested in seeing it in game

Exactly what its been.
Blue ball of death.

Ronin and Northstar have their dash cooldowns reduced AND have the turbo engine bug fixed.

Holy shit.

We are going to reach levels of fast untouched by man.

>turbo engine bug
it wasnt a bug, it was like that in tf1 as well(through turbo engine burncard). guess they just decided ronin and ns needed more mobility. ns i agree with, but ronins are going to be crazy fuckin fast now, what with a 10 second phase dash cooldown with the perk.

Why am I getting teabagged by people I've killed with the mastiff.
Why am I getting teabagged for using epg.

seriously why do console hit scan players always teabag me even tho I've been dominating them? I'm probably not helping the situation by slide spinning after I get them back.

at best*
console certification, even for patches, generally takes 1-2 weeks from submission

what is slide spinning?
sounds like you just got them salty and they are giving you a little sprinkle

what? legion is probably only second to ion in terms of all-range pilot deletion.

>tone player teabags me because he caught me after I fucked up a jump by hitting me with AOE damage
>I have more than twice his score

I'll proudly admit to teabagging anyone who camps with a devotion, however

as you should be
hate homestead but I always make a point of getting a really fast flank right off the bat and tbagging the guy who always pops up his awall on the roof

>no changes to laser shot
>only fixing the vortex shield bug
>ion still has infinite energy for the most powerful weapon in the game
Great. I'm glad Respawn can't do anything if Reddit doesn't tell them to.

What the fuck are you talking about?

When I get them back after randomly teabagging me I spin my aim while sliding. Pretty sure it gives them and I a good laugh looking at that silly player model.
sorry my use of "dominating" was hyperbole, maybe 2 or 3 kills.

>HIGH YIELD

>new animations
Are we going to get the passed out Barker like we always dreamed?

There's nothing unclear about my post. Reread it if you have to.

>Barker rolls off the drop ship
>You follow and jump into battle
>If you turn around in time you'll see him hanging from one hand on the ramp as it fly away
>He's still drinking

EPG crosshair feels so good on the softball. feels much easier to get sticks without that giant crosshair obscuring everything. still pretty shit with the gun though

Clearly there is, if you're working under the assumption that Ion has "infinite energy" or that Laser Shot is "the most powerful weapon in the game" in need of nerfing. Show your work, bitch.

>playing on PC
are you literally retarded?

kek

[F] to execute enemy titan

He is talking about and laser shot is extremely high DPS if you can land crits.

You can refill energy instantly by disembarking and reembarking.
Laser shot is objectively the strongest weapon in the game, cores aside, capable of doing 3500 damage tops per shot and not requiring any aim to hit pilots.
Next time you try and challenge someone else's statements, try and make sure you actually know what you're talking about.

no, why?

>Disembarking and re-embarking your Ion in the middle of a pitched firefight
Apart from your Ion taking unmitigated damage each time you get in and out, there's pic related.

Phase embark makes it take less than a second; if you're not fighting from cover to begin with you don't know how to pilot Ion.
I have no idea what your image has to do with anything.

i can't even begin to guess what caused this

something something dead game

what a fun crosshair
I gotta start playing with overlays

Yo /tfg/, I just started playing Titanfall 2 and noticed that waiting times in my region are abysmal bad. It's 10pm and there's only a handful of players online.

Is this game dead? Is it more active in other regions or other platforms?

That is ingame dood

what is your region? australia is bad. most other places are fine on pc. it does have more players on consoles.

What's your region? If it's Australia, you're kinda fucked.

>Yo /tfg/, I just started playing Titanfall 2 and noticed that waiting times in my region are abysmal bad. It's 10pm and there's only a handful of players online.
>Is this game dead? Is it more active in other regions or other platforms?
What are you queuing in?

If you're an Aussie you're kinda fucked, but everyone should be able to find Attrition games at least.

what game mode are you trying to play? 10pm on a friday shouldn't be that bad
Shit, it's been a while since I let myself use the eva

Europe, connected to the frankfurt servers. I tried queuing for pilot vs. pilot and capture the flag but there were only like 10 people playing.

NEED FAST AND/OR PUMP UP MUSIC
SHARE THOSE PLAYLISTS
youtube.com/playlist?list=PL6O4bKmuvecfuEAabDd_ZLV5H2AiNJEqV

You're not going to get much mileage out of queueing for those modes alone. Your best bets are Attrition or Mixtape.

That said, the new mixtape matchmaking system coming this patch aims to address EXACTLY this issue.

No one queues for those, if you want those game modes you are going to be stuck with mixtape until respawn get more people to play the game

ah, try mixtape if youre looking for game modes other than attrition. for some reason, no one wants to play anything but attrition, but mixtape is still active so you can still access other game modes.

theres a patch coming soon that will revamp the game mode selection and offer double xp for certain modes, to give players incentive to play things other than ATT. should help a lot.

it's a mod, senpai

What crosshair is that from then? I thought the mods were just porting one weapon's crosshair to the other.

you can stack multiples

So I'm confused about the nuke change as discussed in the previous thread. It was confirmed you can still get a new Titan, but only if you light up a lot of bots instead, right?

When you kill a titan, there are two parts that give you meter
>1. Damage to titan (amount dependent on amount of damage)
>2. The titan dying (gives about 30%)
After the patch, 1 will no longer give meter, but 2 will

Effectively, yes. See .

Only actual kills count towards your metre now, not raw damage.

So yeah, fuck up a bunch of guys in a chokepoint and you could get it back

the damage itself won't build meter anymore, only the points earned from any resulting kills

AAAAAAHHHHHHH

youtube.com/playlist?list=PLpp9bjK5z1eFuXEq_dEJQcuLH4raePQCB

In celebration of upcoming holo buffs, have a webm

that hallway is like tailor made for grenadier weapons. the map overall is pretty good for them too.

How does it feel knowing that Holo Pilot can now fool sonar and Threat Scope?

I feel like I'm going to get a lot more fun out of it than ever before

Post dank Viper mames please.

>Just barely peeled myself away from holo for once this morning so I can have fun with grapple
>Patch notes include so many holo buffs

It's the ruse that never stops cruising, my holo and I were meant for eachother

My dick's pretty hard

That's rad!

thanks mang

B-but I've only got one dash as Legion...
Seriously though, if I get caught in bad terrain or corners I'm sorta fucked if a Ronin decides to pearl harbor me. Gotta roll with it though.

at point blank you can dodge all damage from a nuke just by turning and running. dont even need a dash

youtube.com/watch?v=6AHq78O7BX0

I'm drunk and I need some stupid music to play TF2 with.

you can do that much damage that quickly with sword core? I didn't even realize that.

I asked Jayfresh on [RDDT] if the lore Q&A is still happening at some point. Apparently it is but they're not sure how to present the answers.

I don't quite get that, all you need is a blog post or a forum post with questions and answers written down.

2200 per swing in swordcore vs 625 regular(other titans are 500 melee). just gotta time your dashes right so you dont get pushed back too far when meleeing.

youtube.com/watch?v=vTIIMJ9tUc8

Some devs like to get fancy with the way their info is presented, whether as data logs, interviews, or whatever.

>stupid shit talk
It's best.

I think I've never been that bad at PvP, even if I rarely play it.
And I don't know how anybody was able to be worse than my drunk ass.

That's lit af
can anyone translate
I really hope its quadruplets

Jeezus i forgot about this

Yeah, I suppose.

I wouldn't be opposed to a weekly lore blog like the Canon Fodder they have for Halo.

Having scoured pretty much every source I can find for tidbits, it's pretty sad to see how much effort they put into the background worldbuilding stuff that barely gets recognised - like the Crow and Hornet being Titan Wars-era craft phased out by the IMC in favour of the Goblin and Phantom, the latterof which is basically the F35.