Who balt here

Who balt here
What you drive?
Get here and talk balt shit

No non balts allowed

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/EumGC
discord.gg/9wXdG
google.lt/maps/@54.8392358,24.0769387,3a,75y,107.9h,79.32t/data=!3m7!1e1!3m5!1sjNo21DwOc7xQvjyBvPI0KQ!2e0!6s//geo3.ggpht.com/cbk?panoid=jNo21DwOc7xQvjyBvPI0KQ&output=thumbnail&cb_client=maps_sv.tactile.gps&thumb=2&w=203&h=100&yaw=51.975655&pitch=0&thumbfov=100!7i13312!8i6656
discord.gg/EaJtH
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>No non balts allowed
Awful lotta replies you're getting, bro. Regardless, this is the superlative vehicle

Is there any tougay in balt at all? Best I get is near my home which is sub 1.8km

daily- a mazda with lpg
project- e30 in the final stages

>audi
I'd rather corolla senpai

Hey balts

Can I have back those Nissan Primera wheels you guys stole from us 8 years ago?

Doesn't the road need to be in a mountainous location for it to be considered a touge? Obviously there are no mountains in the Baltic region.
>lpg
Based. Bless you
Enjoy your rust.

How is the lpg fuel anyway? It seems superweird

I'd rather rust than be seen in an audi

ofcourse the electrics go to shit, the heater core throws a fit every year, the engines are gutless, the interior is just no a pleasant place to be and it handles like a wasted hippo, but it doesnt rust so this is the top tier car of every yokel with a B3 passat and 100 2.5tdi with a chip

no toegay in the vertical sense, but there are roundabouts a plenty to annoy middle aged women in their corolla verso`s

>japshit
If you can't fix it with an 8mm wrrench and a hammer, it's not fit to drive on these glorious roads
Sure thing, just pay up front.

>Doesn't the road need to be in a mountainous location for it to be considered a touge? Obviously there are no mountains in the Baltic region.
there's a hill near my home. It goes up and down a hill and its pretty fun.
There's one """""""""mountain"""""""""" in estonia but according to maps propably no tougay

Any balts wanna go hunt some twisties over spring/summer together? I allready have one other Veeky Forumstist

Twice as cheap, but increases your fuel consumption by like 15%
No difference in power if you have good equipment.
Reminds me of 90s rural Lithuania

>it doesnt rust
There you have it. Dad used to drive an E300, which came from Germany in pretty good condition. Took it 3 years before the underside started rusting to all shit. B3's running fine still with the 1.8E jetronic engine. Haven't had to touch the heater core once, go figure.

Sure, one of them is still in my garage.
But someone stole the other 3 from me 7 years ago

It's 2010s rural Latvia.
Par of the course in the baldigs

there's like this one 5km long stretch of road between two brand new roads on the most important highway in tallinn that looks exactly like that.
They refuse to fix it.
And I have to drive it daily soon with superstiff suspension

There's a nice little paved route through a forest near where I live, bendy bits and hills exist, which is a huge plus considering the totally flat terrain central Lithuania has. It's a dead end though, and cant thrash my Miata there much, otherwise locals get to calling the cops. Also the treeline got moved back from the road somewhat, making for supreme runoff areas if something goes awry.

but it decreases a bit hp and life of engine, if bit old gen

Yeah, that's why you don't buy old gen LPG systems. They're garbage. The new ones with direct injection are great though.

got any photos?
Would you mind having a miata vs zzw30 showdown sometime?
I haven't seen any miatas

first what you need is a car with solid engine. Dacia`s have shit tier engine heads, since LPG burns at a higher temp they get wasted fairly quickly. Germ cars dont give a shit, and Jap cars need so some extra lubing to protect the valve seats.
weird? not really, just get good injectors and a good lpg ecu, throw down 650 yuros to a good shop and youre done. fill up in reputable stations (consult an LPG tech) and enjoy your driving around at half the cost.
my mazda on a highway costs me about 3.7 euros per 100km, and its a full sized car, not some VW Lupo. in the city with aggresive city driving i get about 4.5 euros per 100.

In general lpg shops have calculators, take a look on how much your drive per year and see if the result fits your needs.

They are retarded, ruins cars potential and uses a baggage and engine space

oy vey

>ruins cars potential
Explain
>uses a baggage and engine space
Non retarded people put the fuel reservoir in the place of the spare wheel.

but user the spare wheel hold is all the luggage space I have in my car

DELETE THIS

>Non retarded people put the fuel reservoir in the place of the spare wheel.
Where do they put the spare wheel? LPGfags eternally btfo

in the passanger seat
duh
you sound retarded

Any balts wanna have meets over spring/summer?
We're all close together and if you don't mind coming to estonia there's an abandoned airfield with a track on it that we can ride for free surrounded by great driving roads

So long as the local farmers don't chase us (on cheap gook cross motorcycles) with their xc90s. This has been known to happen in Estonia.

Doesn't seem to happen here.
I'll drop a discord link if anyone is interested. Hopefully we can have some meets going like the rest of Veeky Forums
discord.gg/EumGC

will be going to estonia this summer. lat fag here
also I drive an e60 525 diesel and a X5 e53 3.0 diesel
good reliable cars

Photos of what, the car or the route?

both are good

If you wanna meet and do some hooning join the discord.
There's another lat in the group as well
discord.gg/9wXdG

Went for a cruise around town this evening, snapped a pic.
As for the road, it'd be easier to just link a streetview on google maps.

google.lt/maps/@54.8392358,24.0769387,3a,75y,107.9h,79.32t/data=!3m7!1e1!3m5!1sjNo21DwOc7xQvjyBvPI0KQ!2e0!6s//geo3.ggpht.com/cbk?panoid=jNo21DwOc7xQvjyBvPI0KQ&output=thumbnail&cb_client=maps_sv.tactile.gps&thumb=2&w=203&h=100&yaw=51.975655&pitch=0&thumbfov=100!7i13312!8i6656

That is one damn nice road

buspass for now, need to get a job so i can maintain a car.
there are fuckload of bendy roads here in latvia, only they all are not paved, so they are dirt, and in horrible condition. You can throw around your civic on them though.
that's 2017 latvia

tihs is the road I use to get home often

Veeky Forums thinks its spam so google "lükati tee" and drop a streetview on it

Another latfag.
Will probably go to Estonia as well in Summer, just need my car sorted out.

i am in how do i contact u? really looking for some trip in summer

>Mazda

Hows the rust?

lietuva, drive a 328i e36

Love my bb

Sedan or Coupe?

coupe

bretty nice.
Pity beemers dominate here so undisputedly tho

ye desu its nothing special, looking to get a 200sx but they're breddy expensive and kinda hard to find in decent shape

Would be nice, but it seems most Nee-sans over here are already pretty well banged up

There are technically a few very small sections of road where you could toegay.

Pic related

>snow

[rusting intensifies]

Audis can`t into toegay

theres some decent looking ones popping up every now and then but theyre usually way too expensive

lmao understeer

It gets better

>that shiny texture on the road

black ice?

also

>mfw small overlap crashes do actually hapen

on the other hand.. oversteer
rip bimmer bro
happened in Riga like 10 years ago

screw the japcrap. stancefag reporting in

The prebaltic "states" have no real historical basis and shouldn't exist. Likewise, there is no reason to speak "languages" like Latvian or Estonian when there is no historically significant literature in these languages. The only reason why fascist pseudo regimes like the prebaltic bab Russian people from using Russian language is out of racist spite against Russian people.

I've heard this "no history" story about Ukraine as well. You know it's false and you're a brainwashed putin bot.
Russians are not banned from using russian language in the Baltics. In fact most Balts have learned russian language as well.
And if ruskies don't like it here they can always go back to their redneck family in Siberia

Nah probably just water and some oil spillage from the crash.

Nations and languages start and develop organically (disregarding esperanto and some other historic jokes), even if the EU and other Imperialists have tried to fight this.

>The only reason why fascist pseudo regimes like the prebaltic bab Russian people from using Russian language is out of racist spite against Russian people.

LMAO, is that what you tell the uralic and asiatic people who you have russified too? Go cry MUH OPPRESSION somewhere else. Wait until all of those people want sovereignty and nationalism of their own.

You can email me here on my this account if you're interested in meets. I'll invite you to chat with other balts:
[email protected]
are you coming to the stancewars or some stance event in the summer in estonia?
these are some great shots. Can't recognize the road tho, where is it?

thanks for bump buddy

Good morning fellow /balt/ s.
Who enjoying the first real spring weather?

at the shop atm. weather sucks. adding oil to my bimmers tran

Why is weather shit? Here it's sunny, went out with a light jacked and kep the zip open and was still warm.
Gonna wash my car for the spring

/balt/ on Veeky Forums? What a times! Anyways Riga here.

we had one eesti thread before where rest of balt elbowed their way in so I thought why not make a balt thread. We´re all close together anyway.

If any balts want, come join night wave. I want to get meets and trackdays and tougay runs going over the summer.

Allready have 1 riga member and like bunch of affiliates

Yea some kind of /balt/ roadtrip would be ok. Would sign up any day

join discord we´ll hammer out some details

Here or somewhere else?

forgot link
discord.gg/EaJtH

ty

I´d lkike to do a roadtrip here
it is said to have the best coastal twisties, little to no traffic or police.
Only problem is wildlife attempting to headbutt you on the road.
Maybe a allnight ride around the island

Been there with class in middle school. Glorious place or so I remember. 10/10 Would join. Eastern Prussia (Gdansk etc) is great also albeit much harder to organize I guess.

I ´haven´t been near gdansk tho, propably have but don´t remember.
Wish there were some tougay around closer than Romania but if night wave europe grows we want to do a romania tougay trip anyway

Aren't there tougays in the south of Poland? There are some mountains there I think

Might be worth checking out, I guess closest place might be finland anyway, don´t know if rest of balt gets ship connection to finland tho

Nah Lithuania and Latvia doesn't have a direct ship connection to Finland.

shame might be a long drive then, Don´t want rest of balt to have an inconvenient drive.
Is there a ship connection to Saaremaa tho?
I might go there at some point before summer and do some scouting

The infamous hill of Tabasalu, alot of shit happens there.

ooooh I´ve forgotten about that hill.
Lots of neat twisties around lubja and lükati tee is goat and has less people.
Tabasalu chavs are some of the biggest white trash I´ve encountered. The cunts I´ve had run ins with were propably part of these crashes

bumping because of you
You can either join discord or put an email here.
If youd rather not risk posting email here, quote me I´ll give you the discord link. Or alternatively post in night wave thread

>be latvian
>like japcars except rusted "ratstyle" civics
>everyone and their mother is either a BMW or Audi fag
>honda fags think I like their cars

>be estonian
>like jayydeeemmm
>find cheap as fuck skylines, supras, celicagt4´s mr2s everywhere
>only cars rice taxed are s chassis
>live the mr2 life and hang out with other cool as fuck mr2 owners while everyone else drives bmws and audis
feels good man

Agreed. Fucking Audism And Bembism is cancer. Accord is fine and kampfy, but whatever floats your boat.

I mean its not like they´re bad cars.
Alteast true enthusiast can have all the jdm they want.
Most nice cars end up on opentrack and icetrack events and such

Hondas are good cars, I certainly understand the appeal, but trash like pic related is what kills it for me

Im hoping to expand night wave to balt and take the car culture back from beemers and audists with meets events and photos and videos

1.4 Vtec power woo!!! (ノಠ ∩ಠ)ノ彡( \o°o)\

its not even real rust its a fucking vinyl

It's just shit ideology for chavs. Don't need to counter it with other shit ideology. I mean like fucking draugiem.lv memes.

They're not, but the people who drive them 80% of the time are giant cocks and think "insert their choice of car" is the only good car, so any discussion about cars generally goes down to retarded levels of how his rusted out E36 can beat an LMP1 racecar or some equivalent shit

You get the idea

why so much hate for Audi's and BMW? not that i hate jdm, but im not a huge fan and dont really see how are they better in any way. a clean 328 or 330ci is a very capable dd thats also fun on a track,not even mentioning the likes of s4,s6 or a 540i 6mt. fast, comfy, good looking, not awfuly unreliable.and doesnt rust. now tell me about your superior 180sx.

BMW E34 masterrace

I dont hate bmw or audi(okay maybe audi)
But i find them boring since entire scene is composed almost exclusively of bmws and audis and maybe some subaru sprinkled in there.
And most people driving bmw or audi are not car enthusiast they are just common chavs buying them coz thug life yo and then crash it into a sedan full of family while driving drunk with no seatbelts on.
BMW is not cancer, most people driving them are. Thankfully they have started moving onto audi

masterrace

I like what I like, you like what you like. Cars are not the problem here, people are. Bimmerfags and audifags are the reason why anyone else besides them, generaly hates them, just because you can't have a nice discussion with them without it turning into a shit flinging contest