/osg/ - Auto Sticker General

Auto Sticker General #211

Previous thread: →

>List of Vendors and Social Media
pastebin.com/AGc66Z8j

>/osg/ FAQ
pastebin.com/vaEgettv

>What is this thread for?
A thread to discuss, post, create, and review anything related to Automotive Decals and Stickers

>Currently looking for:
>An internet lawyer ( ͠° ͟ʖ ͡°)
Idea Guys (Come up with Sticker Ideas, Veeky Forums club names, etc.)
Anons with artistic talent willing to make decals for free.
Anons with decal production equipment (Specifically Vinyl Printer Equipment)

Other urls found in this thread:

opposingforce.us/category/license-plate-frames
youtube.com/watch?v=aBigG-0Vcdc&list=FLipA3RpI-YotJNFc1bUAy1w&index=1
impurethoughts.bigcartel.com/product/scum-slap
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>What is this thread for?
A thread to discuss, post, create, and review anything related to Automotive Decals and Stickers

Please refrain from offtopic shitposting. Do not reply to shitposting

New sticker from The Peoples Stickers nonprofit, $1.50 shipped in the US, not going to advertise, you know where to look. The pastebin should probably be removed from the OP, it violates global rules. Can we get a mod ruling on the pastebin mod?

rip osg

post more interior stickies plz

Change the font color.

Where II cop?

What color is this?

Font is much better than your last revision. But I agree with

Something neon colored would look good with that.

I think it's an oil slick effect of some sort

Oil slick by the looks of it. Just good lighting.

Kek. I put mine on the passenger side visor. It was like 3 months before I had someone notice.

Any color available, specify in email

Hmmmm

>forcing the mods to come out of their caves

I give /osg/ a week before they shut it down lol

>Kek. I put mine on the passenger side visor.
I want to do this too, but I don't know how well it would stick/stay there. It's some sorta non-smooth plastic surface.

How about a light blue?

Stop Ban evading, you're violating the rules

Do not respond

Sure

I'm not banned, unless bringing the people of /OSG/ any sticker they want for exact cost is bannable, pretty sure it's not. Anyone have any limited edition/rare stickers they missed out on? I feel like those are the greatest injustices, want to get on top of getting them out. Also who are the sticker makers that are taking weeks to ship? There's no excuse to take more than 5 days from the date of the order for US shipping and 2 weeks international, any sticker that takes too long to get go ahead and post up for recreation for a fair price, on time.

how to contact, will you do weeb shit

Should I take off my normal imouto and put my rare sparkly one on? Or save keep it in my collection?

Since you don't have a store, how do we know you aren't a scam.

This seems pretty fishy.

Save the rare imouto.
You wouldn't wear your Rolex everyday as a beater.

Damn... wish I reached out before Denlin rereleased this gem.

Keep the Rare Imouto fresh(tm)

Put it on top of the regular one

Need the name of the shop that has the custom license plate frames

opposingforce.us/category/license-plate-frames

the rares should be kept then made into a coffee table once you have enough.

Hey fellow /osg/ nerds, Vodnik Decals here.

I know this is a bit sudden, but as of right now my web store is officially closed. If whoever runs the pastebin wouldn't mind marking me as "on hiatus," that would be much appreciated!

I'm moving long distance in about 2 weeks and I've got an ungodly amount of stuff to sort through and pack, plus I don't know if I will be able to bring my cutter with me on the first trip. Keeping the store open simply wouldn't be fair to you guys, as I wouldn't know when I could next fulfill your orders!

Having been here through the BSG era I feel like I owe the general a full disclosure explanation of exactly what's going on, as opposed to just vanishing. Orders that are already submitted will still be sent out, and I also have someone waiting on a replacement.

It's been a lot of fun making stickers for you guys and I hope to be able to get everything back up and running later on this year!

have fun moving, hopefully these threads won't be banned when you come back.

Godspeed Vodnik, and good luck.

i put mine on, no regrets

Nice of you to notify, best of luck.

Pastebin has been updated, come back soon user!

Good luck moving long distance man, just did the same last month to follow a job and it blew.

I'm currently sold out of those.
But I will be ordering some more very soon.

And I thought Day of the Rake only applied to /pol/

>red kanji evokes the emotion of the circular taillights of the R34 GTR
Still funny

Hey BD, do you have other alcohol and cigarette slaps in the works? I'm not the least bit creative but I've been trying to figure out how to make other liquor slaps for rum, like Bacardi or Captain Morgan or something

Will be spending the next week up in Northern California, all orders submitted by tonight will be shipped out before I leave. Everything after will be shipped by Saturday or so, after I get back.
Preorders shouldn't be affected.

By the way, what's good sushi near Sunnyvale?

youtube.com/watch?v=aBigG-0Vcdc&list=FLipA3RpI-YotJNFc1bUAy1w&index=1

Sushi Yoshizumi in San Mateo

>Michelin star
Anything a little more proletariat?

Seems legit

Where to cop?

I have a few I've been meaning to dedicate time to. Jager, Jack Daniels, and Pabst were coming up next, but it just depends on what people want.

I dropped my trip.

>please refrain from shit posting
Oh so now the autists care about shit posting only when their safe space circle jerk is threatened

HOON DID NOTHING WRONG
FREE TROLLY

I was at the store and there was a family walking to their car near mine, and the little boy started giggling at the sticker above gas cap. The mom looked over, saw it, and gave me this look like I should die.

Also, like 5min later MP's told me my license was suspended, which I didn't know. Which if I did, it says I can drive but only for duty related purposes. And since I was stopped for not duty related stuff I can't drive on base for 2 months.

Now how am I supposed to corrupt the youngins with lewd anime.

I vote for PBR
I don't drink the shit, but it'd work better where I am.

Kek

Your placement is all over the place

What's wrong with that.

I work at my county's school board as an IT guy and sometimes I work out of the schools for a few days. One of the schools I was working, someone complained to the headquarters about my car having a lewd sticker on it. Gave them my tag number and everything.

On the intercom it was like "owner of a Mini Cooper please report to the main office". Principal asked me about it and told me about the complaint. We laughed. Went outside to remove it since it would probably cause more trouble.

It was that Askua Langley slap from Funky Garage too...

faggot

Still want a mild seven cig slap

Army IT, just waiting for a complaint and have to remove my sticker. Seems like everyone's too sensitive now. The safety briefs are getting stupid.

Only for you ;)

You sound like a weird guy. Like, seriously. Putting lewd anime stickers which cause trouble for you is just stupid.

Weird is what I do.
But the trap one isn't totally visible, so I have a small amount of sense.
Plus it's not like it's so much trouble, I just take the sticker off.
Also, totally worth it for look on the MP's faces.

Jeb's Bait Hole in El Sobrante

Sounds like you're going to have a really successful career, you definitely have the right attitude, the military loves when the already annoying to deal with guy goes out of their way to test his superiors

inside the door is a good hiding spot for lewds

I'm not that annoying, my NCOIC loves me. I get shit done that needs doing.
Usually the first to volunteer too, which is also usually a terrible decision.

PS, I'm prolly gonna an hero soon anyway. Just need to stop being a little bitch about it.

Alright, where did you get that one?

degenerate weebs

you dont say

Says on the sticker, but they don't have it anymore.

Nothing. I like it that way. Nice to see something other than slap spines and such.

Oh.
Thanks. Couldn't think of a good spot for a spine anyway.
Also, only like half are slaps, so spine didn't make sense.

I've started doing odd places on my truck, too. I have a 1st gen Taco, so it's pretty similar to your Ranger. Not easy trying to cram stickers on these trucks.

I leave /osg/ for a couple of weeks and it just keeps going downhill from the last time I checkd the threads.

you guys never let me down.

Nope, that's why I see if a particular placement makes sense, like the one slap over the gas.
And I have one slap covering a hole.

As long as it's clever, useful, artistic, or otherwise well thought out, anywhere is good IMO. Too much disapproval in here for placement that isn't the classics.

happy too help LC

Yeah. If I'm spending $5 on a sticker, you damn sure I'm gonna think about where I put it.
Still trying to decide for when I get the certified shitbox one in.

when are you sending out the preorders you lazy fuck.

>autistic losers put cringe stickers on their car just so they can get weird looks from normal people
Is that your only chance of social interaction or something? Lmao

>missed out on kanna cuz of work at 4am
fuck me right?

Yes

>missed kanna
>but got into last run on shindoL sticker instead

I was waiting for that one to come back.

>11. Advertising (all forms) is not welcome—this includes any type of referral linking, "offers", soliciting, begging, stream threads, etc.

Bump so the board sees this and is reminded to do their part

I love you.
What year?

>WP

Which windows phone you got there f am.

Lumia 640

imoutodreams a CUTE!

Is actually a guy

Stop with this autistic bullshit with hopes people will believe it and buy your garbage overpriced stickers
Fucking shill

all it takes is one underage moron to ruin things for everyone

i dont want to go back to making minions and olafs for locals

where were these form?

Yep
Fluffy the underage nocar furry sure did fuck everything up by blacklisting a legitimate seller and convincing the autistic circle jerk to report them for doing what everyone else itt does

impurethoughts.bigcartel.com/product/scum-slap

what do you mean?

This is violation of a global rule
I suggest you delete your post before a mod gets wind of it

Have a pleasant day, faggot

I want a huge spoiler for my VW with the words "Your girl likes it big" emblazoned across it

implying you still aren't new as fuck

>global rule 11
MOOOOOOOOOOOOODS