/hg/ 本田

Honda General
>v6 accord edition

Toyota Sister Thread
Honda Chassis Codes
superstreetonline.com/how-to/chassis-suspension/1312-honda-chassis-code-checklist/

Zee maps
zeemaps.com/map?group=2347137

Bump the thread if you see this at page 10.

Vids:

>user's backing demonstration
youtube.com/watch?v=vuPZ9cLj19g&feature=youtu.be

>user's post-collision inspection
youtube.com/watch?v=BEszH_7xOK4&feature=youtu.be

>Thread theme
youtube.com/watch?v=jNqnZd967PM

Last thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

athensohio.craigslist.org/cto/6047177346.html
detroit.craigslist.org/mcb/cto/6045557666.html
youtube.com/watch?v=Ri_ylBKYwM4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Join the collage user!

>How do I join the collage?
See pic related

Anybody run Avid1 AV08s? Opinions for pizza deliver on them? Anybody heard anything bad about the quality?

nice Accoupe

those look really good. What is it going on?

Some user on here has a red 15 v6 accoupe in manual

weather was nice so i took my sister out to the cul de sac to let her get a feel of how to drive. Shes a fast learner, just needs time to get the feel of width. Needed to pop in and say 'left, left, dont curb my wheels.'
Only concern is she said a friend of hers has a loud car and wants her car to be loud too. Heaven help she does that to an AT honda

You should've asked her what car her friend has. How old is she btw

17, and she said her friend had a gm
im fairly certain hhe loudness if a muffler hole or something because lolgm

>GM BTFO
You should have enough of an influence to not maker her into a ricer

we're polar opposites, while i want to restore my car she'll probably make some attention seeker kinda like that MitsuEvoGirl

Unfortunately appears they only come in 15x6.5, they're like rota slips but cheaper. I can't speak to reliability but a nice thick wheel like that (((shouldn't))) have any problems. I would totally get some for my civic if they made a 16" option, I've been eyeing rota slips but they run $550 and these are like $400

If he's canadian it's not that odd. I'm pretty sure over half of the cars are manual.

Nah he's from Illinois. I don't think he's on zeemaps though

>tfw aft has to sit i house for week till i have time to change it
>scared to drive after changing the valve cover gasket
fuck life
>tfw almost lose to /ses/ only to be saved by corners
>ironically after joking about corners
im a genius. i need to spend more time learning pes

What did I just read

blog posting 4cc and shit im scared of since i havent test drove the civic after i did that valve cover gasket change. one of the bolts is kinda stripped on that valve cover so... fuck me. idk if thats causing the leak

Think I'll go ahead and try to install my fog lights. I just have basic side cutters so I hope that'll do when cutting the holes in my bumper vents. This bumper is trash as well so still no fucks given.

blogging tripfaggots should be hanged and quartered

Get bigger side cutters if anything lol

Will the $$$accord$$$ show up in this thread?

I'd be going to Hazard Frought anyway if I were to get that so maybe I should just spend the $30ish on a Chicago Electric tool.

nice. my bumpers are also trash.

Kek good question I wanna see his progress. I forgot what he was doing last time he posted.

Yeah all cracked up and missing a piece on the passenger side. I think I'll do it tomorrow. I'm lazy as fuck right now. kek

Not perfect but it's black so it's all good.

I think it's finally time I join the /hg/

See

???

Oh right, it's a 1994 Honda Accord

add plz

I'm getting the OEM wing put on my accord tomorrow, along with fresh synthetic dw-1 ATF. Just replaced the dealer license plate brackets, removed their badging and all stickers.

DD is getting optimal, just need some tints

Started working as a Honda mechanic a few months ago and sorta want a 3k civic. Which generation has the best chassis for track work?

I've got a '12 Fit, since there isn't one in the collage yet.

Will post later.

So you reused a stripped bolt?

just keep tightening until it starts to get easier, then back 1/4 turn

Will add fàm

What plans do you have for it?

That hood deflector prevents pebbles from scratching the front of the hood right?

Join the collage btw see

>just keep tightening until it starts to get easier, then back 1/4 turn
Or just chuck it and get a new one.

4th

thanks senpai, nothing too crazy just a clean daily and eventually turbo. Mainly a huge learning opportunity since it's my first project car

Yeah there is tons of rocks and gravel all over the roads in Canada because winter (see all the gravel in that pic) it came on the car when i bought it. My old 99 accord got lots of chips and rusting on that part of the hood because of it, so it makes sense to keep.

I need to get a better pic in a few days, that one is old cause my car is so dirty right now.

I'm probably get one of those deflectors on my next dd. My current one has rust like what you said.

>Take off hokey ass collision place plate frame
>find this
Just a tip, if you're buying a honda or anything, look at the front plate being smashed, dead giveaway it's been wrecked.

today, five years ago, I bought my 95 EH

and now, it's been a little over a year since it was stolen
;_;

That's fucked, user

F

Car thieves are scum, man. Sorry for your loss.

What are you driving now?

2012 Jetta

still pisses me off to this day, I had just bought and put LS mesh with new rubber, new AC compressor, and had a bunch of work done. First day I return to school with it, it's stolen.

This makes me sad.

It always has to happen at the worst times.

Ever plan to get back into another one?

Does anyone have experience with a 9th gen Civic EX-L? I'm wondering since these seats aren't perforated, if they'll burn your ass or if your back will be sweaty on a summer day. Cloth wouldn't really be better since my back sweats in that on a hot summer day too.

Or just beaten up by the car wash

F
I still remember you user

Nah she was smashed right in the front, I think my radiator might be slightly bent inward which is really pissing me off. They must've took the rad out, bent it back into shape-ish, plopped it back in and charged a coolant refill.

Ayyyy another V6 Accord fag

That shit is nice, user.

Thanks user. Muh girl is in pretty good condition other than some awful curb rash from the previous owner

Op is from google though there is a nihga with the same red v6 accord coupe like in the pic

maybe down the road if I find a clean title one to restore and K swap to use as a daily. The problem is that here in SoCal, they're all beat to hell or riced out

then again, I've been looking at classic cars and the S500/S600 is calling my name

joining the collage

2006 Acura RL

RL of that gen was really comfy and ahead of it's time, unlike the RL of today which isn't much better than a touring model Honda.

Thanks, was happy that I found it in such great shape; only a few cosmetic issues that need to be taken care of

what up nihgas

Template pls?

check the last thread

Playin some Witcher 3. Bought it after pirating a long time ago. Luckily my save file still worked.

Shit I forgot they posted it, thx.

>Dual 1080p screens
>tfw single 768p LCD TN

kek I used to use a 32 inch TV at 720p.

>tfw got these monitors for $30 each on Craigslist

Based stranger in New Orleans.

Ha, he didn't know what he had, scrub.

F

This is why we can't have nice things.

I'm not even sure how much they were new but they don't even have any dead pixels. No interest in the 4k meme so no intentions on getting rid of them. Can't live with just one monitor anymore.

athensohio.craigslist.org/cto/6047177346.html

detroit.craigslist.org/mcb/cto/6045557666.html

Thoughts? pic very unrelated

That's not how a time stamp works user. I can make an electronic timestamp on an NSX if I spent 1 min in paint, Time stamp has to be in the photo when you take it.
see

Taking a break from studying. Studied for 5 hours already if iirc. What's up breh?

That Civic has 70 horsepower if you're into that or plan on swapping it.

>installing the lip like that

pls

Other than that it's nice. That Del Sol will be faster from the start and I have a soft spot for them. The seats are comfy as fuck. I really want the red stripe seats in my car to fit the theme I'm going for.

Get the del sol

I didn't even notice the prices. I'd for sure get the Del Sol.

>faster, no idea how much faster because they didn't say which engine it is aside from it being a 1.6
>interior has better styling
>holy shit that low mileage

kek what possible reason would I have to lie about owning a sedan.
if we're going to be autistic about it i'll post a pic tomorrow with a big mac.

Thanks m8s. Any obvious issues or things to look out for?

Old collage was spammed with craigslist photos since I didn't ask for proper proof.

>tfw two HP LP2065 and one HP1740
life truly is suffering

Oil leak/burning, power steering leak, and rust underneath

all good, i'll get a better pic even

Check for rust, old Hondas love to do that especially in the north. Shift it at high RPMs to check for bad synchros.

nice im going to play some rocket league

np nihga

been off work for around an hour now just relaxin

>tfw no EJ1 beater to terrorize the streets in

youtube.com/watch?v=Ri_ylBKYwM4

Thanks so much my dudes. I'd be shuffling around with my dick in my hand without help.

Chilling at my brother's battlestation. We built both PC 's. It's fucking dope

No problem. I wish I knew what I know now when I was looking at my CX hatch. kek

Still worth buying it, though.

Where can I cop nice wind deflectors for the doors and sunroof?

I think AVS is the popular brand for those. I got generic eBay ones and they have been just fine. Put them on using double sided tape.

>'huur let me get both vape pens in the photo'
fuck off

why r u triggerd m8? obviously there is two of us here and i dont keep it in my hand 24/7

>tfw want to build a new PC but I keep buying car shit at the same time

I gotta take a break on the car at some point. kek

thanks famine

>tfw weathertech only makes them for the front doors

i really want to build one for myself but i wouldnt want to take it to the phillipines and really i dont need it here since i can just use my brothers.

I still got a Newegg cart worth like $1200. I want to build something that I won't have to touch for a long ass time.

post screenshot