PLSGO (statwhores)
AWOO (Patrician Anime Connoisseurs )

EU:
NOPAN ("anime girls")

FAQ
>where do I look up tanks
tanks.gg
>how do i find ppl to platoon with
Dont be purple and ask in the Veeky Forums channel (though it's almost always dead)
>What is the most powerful race on the planet
Bogdanoffs
>why has there been a sudden decline in post quality?
Eurocucks waking up

News:
War Gaming is still trying their hardest to completely ruin this game.

Capitalist clan AWOO is saving this thread from death by actually giving it traffic.

Artillery is still cancer.

Nonna is best girl. Mika a shit.

Other urls found in this thread:

eu.wargaming.net/clans/wot/500136066/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Scout master race.

>equipment sale

What is this autism?

Leopard ain't nothing to fuck with.

Not as bad when I bumped into a Skorpion G for 8hp of damage, then he shot me for 400 hp.

it's autism

First for snek a shit

DELET

Horse a best

Best 2hu

posting only good waifu in all anime from 1950-the time you read this post

Reminder that Klara is a better Mommy.

H O R S E
O
R
S
E

Get fucked, horse is great and you know it

>ship girls

>glasses

Why are there so many furries arguing over animals when there are perfectly good humans?

Real slavic waifu

Great to make sausage out of, horsefucker.

>pussy stinks like oil, gasoline, and gunpowder
hmmmmmmmmmmm

A cute

Yeh good one, go back to wanking to that jealous bitch snake

Centaurs repulse me the most, honestly. I mean, seriously, who the FUCK wants to stick their dick in a horse? And it's not even like they're cute girls with some animal features, it's literally a girl's torso slapped on top of a FULL FUCKING HORSE. A disgusting, hairy, smelly, thick-set horse that shits and pisses in the middle of the road with its grotesque anus and fat gaping vagina that could easily accommodate an arm. Who the fuck even wants that? It makes me sick just thinking about it. It astounds me how this group of what is essentially post-furries has become so big and influential in such a short amount of time.

Great taste

Klara's rise to Mommy supremacy cannot be stopped.

>when you want to netflix and chill but your girl brings the protection

>Not having two Mommys

Fucking pleb.

>guise look i posted funny bogdanoff meme xD
>too lazy to actually copy the copy pasta
hope this "quality op" was worth it

Which one is the breastfeeding one?

Take a wild guess.

Why would someone put that entire thing into the OP?

By the way someone give me the run down on them.

you should get a rundown by a semi truck

You're the one that disgusts me, just because your dick isn't up to muster doesn't mean you need to project your insecurities on all of us

Rude.

Fuck off Muhammad.

>when the t110e5 you set on fire uses unicum consumables instead of an autoextinguisher

To the glue factory with you.

Oh I'm sorry did I strike a nerve? I'm sorry I won't mention your tiny little pecker again ;)

I aint scared of you cuck

this camo looks nice to be honest

join NOPAN!

we do tournaments, skirmishes, clan wars, and campaigns. and we have a sugoi discord!

read the reqs and apply here: eu.wargaming.net/clans/wot/500136066/

If wearing no panties is anything like not wearing underwear then that must suck.

>wearing underwear

>He doesn't wear diapers

>americucks dont have their penis protected from touching the cold zipper by having a foreskin
>they will never know the amazing feeling of letting your balls breathe while walking down the street
any opinion about underwear by americans is automatically invalid since they cut off the cosiest piece of underwear at birth

(You)

My balls get sore after a while

I thought I'd hate the Challenger, but the gun-handling and ROF on the 17 pounder make it quite fun.

Charioteer soon though.

>Wanting your penis mutilated for no reason

>Implying I had a choice.

>Defending your lack of choice
Very unamerican of you senpai

I was a baby

So much for "Land of the free"

Better than land of the cucks.

But are you going to get it done to your kids?

Good thing I don't live in an EU country, then.

From monstergirls to foreskin cucking. Good job /wotg/.

No.

of course

Why would you do that to your son? Now he's going to be that kid that can't get laid because he has a disgusting uncut dick

Why would you mutilate your sons genitals for no reason?

like father like my wife's son

How long have we got left until WG ruin the game forever for scouts and anything that isn't a heavy?

prepare your anus for THE grind.

Heavies deserve their time to shine, it's been too long that they collectively have been shit

Scout version of the O-I when?

If I have the Centurion fully upgraded, does the 20 pounder transfer to the Charioteer?

lol

It's called O-I Exp

Who has watched Orzanel or Circoon playing the Object 252? What do you think? I'm not really convinced.

oi ltwt?

70 tonnes instead of 150

Is the leopard (tier 5) getting a new gun with these light tank changes?

God I hope so. That thing is shit as is.

The 3cm is pretty good.

idontwanttoplaythisgameanymoretovarish

>When you should die but managed to get an ace tanker because your opposition is double digit wn8 shitters. Thanks patriot!

BT-42 when?

You do realise It would be a much much worse version of the BT7 arty right?

>anything worse than the BT-7 arty

I shudder at the thought. That Raseinai tank WG gave out was a piece of dogshit only good for the 20 matches it saved me in training up a different russian crew

But its super fun!

>Patrician Anime Connoisseurs
I think that's a bit disingenuous, to say the least. I joined awoo for memes, anime, best girl arguments, hentai analysis, and general shenanigans. Yet you could not run a stronghold through teamspeak for even 30 minutes without people constantly discussing holocaust denial, the various subraces of humanity and their inferiority to aryans, international jewish conspiracies, and other things of that sort. Every discussion of anime got interrupted by people talking about politics. Unless Jetto somehow cashed in on a sale of child leashes at autismspeaks.org in the two weeks since I left the clan, I would highly recommend any anime fan looking for an anime themed clan to search elsewhere.

On the other hand, if you have an anime profile pic on a twitter that you use solely to troll SJWs with pictures of frogs in SS Waffen uniforms, if you take Alex Jones as a voice of reason, and if reading this message made you bang your oily forehead on your keyboard in an attempt to type "KEK KEK REEEEEEEEEE KEK", then awoo might be the place for you. I've been in some cancer clans, but awoo easily takes the cake, the piss bottles, and the stained dakimakura.

this is too nutty

Mika best girl. Nonna a shit.

nice fucking stains on ur little pillow there

fuck you awoo fuck you awoo fuck you awoo fuck you awoo fuck you awoo fuck you awoo fuck you awoo fuck you awoo fuck you awoo fuck you awoo fuck you awoo fuck you awoo fuck you awoo fuck you awoo fuck you awoo fuck you awoo fuck you awoo fuck you awoo fuck you awoo fuck you awoo fuck you awoo fuck you awoo fuck you awoo fuck you awoo fuck you awoo fuck you awoo fuck you awoo fuck you awoo

Little late, but please remember that the Centurion Action X is the most aesthetic tank in game.

>Gore Edition

reminder that there are 3 threads right now just because someone wanted to be the first to post the op by posting it 20 replies early
you dont even get (you)s for the op
what the fuck is wrong with you?

This is going to be my new background on my phone.

earlier today I had 2 fires in a row it was great.

Whats the deal with people who don't carry fire extinguishers? I slapped a M4 45 with HE and he just sat there and burned to death achieving literally nothing for the match. 3000 credits could have saved him but he was too much of a cheapskate for that.

Because the youtubers dont carry them.

Why not?

What the fuck do they carry shipments of food WG send them or something?

Thats reminds me friend was playing in the LeF earlier mentions he has food which gives him a 7.6 second reload. How the fuck has that tank not been banned from sale.