>Hero guides[2/12]:
Conqueror: pastebin.com/d3qQXKGa
Kensei: pastebin.com/Mg9HRqjW
Valkyrie: youtube.com/watch?v=V9OgFyYIkX8

>Wikis:
forhonor.wikia.com
forhonor.gamepedia.com/For_Honor_Wiki

>Friends list sign up Doc:
docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSe46v1-5y3m5IbPVaP1NRaEjU7tO3YWE_fZkR4dQ5C8nBwI5Q/viewform?c=0&w=1

>For those that have signed up:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1b8fuKwrDWqaprZE9mRhDtgDRqkZHIabBfum-jHumLKw/edit#gid=943442915

>War of Factions:
forhonor.ubisoft.com/game/en-us/war-of-factions/

>Story mode collectibles:
gameranx.com/features/id/93082/article/for-honor-all-knights-campaign-collectibles-breakables-observables/
gameranx.com/features/id/93191/article/for-honor-all-vikings-campaign-collectibles-breakables-observables/
gameranx.com/features/id/93397/article/for-honor-all-samurai-campaign-collectibles-breakables-observables/

>Previous:

Other urls found in this thread:

forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/1580891-Upcoming-Gameplay-Improvements
pastebin.com/GpsjJTJQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Stop pretending noobushi is balanced.

I AM WHINING ABOUT OTHER PLAYERS

t. warden

For Honor upcoming Gameplay Improvements (posted 2/16/2017)
forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/1580891-Upcoming-Gameplay-Improvements

>Hey Warriors,

>We are excited to see that our game is finally out there and that players are enjoying their time on the battlefield. Our team is also actively listening to the community and we would like to update you on a list of improvements that will be deployed in upcoming updates:

>Bots Replacing Players in Duel / Brawl / Elimination Game Modes:
>In response to player feedback from Beta, we will address your concerns regarding Bots with full health replacing leaving players. We will now replace the leaving player with a dead Bot in Duel, Brawl, and Elimination game modes. This will effectively make you win the current round if it was the only opponent left alive. For the rounds that follow, the Bot will stay in place of the player.

>Conqueror and Berserker:
>Currently if your opponent blocks a light attack from these two characters, they can combo into a free Guard Break. This will no longer happen. Peacekeeper:
>We will address the bug where the second and third stabs from a guardbreak do not apply bleed.

>Valkyrie:
>Light Attacks: reduced recovery time
>Light Chains: reduced time between attacks
>Pouncing Thrust & Hunter’s Strike: Increased damage and link options after those moves
>Shield Crush: add link to Light Attack chains
>Hunter’s Rush: reduced recovery time

>Guardbreak Counter (All Heroes):
>Currently you can’t counter a guardbreak during a guardbreak attempt. This will be return to the previous behavior seen in the Beta.

Stop pretending Peace Keeper is balanced.

Reposting Conqueror matchups:

>Hard countered if my opponent isn't a drooling moron
Shugoki

>Shit what do you mean I can't confirm GB off a parry, fuck me
Nobushi

>First person to lose their patience and throw out an actual attack instantly loses, zzz
Conqueror mirror

>A real fight, most of these classes have strong kits that don't revolve around heavy attacks
Warlords
Warden
Valkyrie (but they really need that damage buff ASAP, I feel like I should be losing against good valkyries but they just tickle)
Peacekeepers that don't spam heavies just because they're "fast"
Orochis that don't spam heavies just because they're "fast"

>Did you seriously think using a heavy attack was a good idea, you played yourself
Lawbringer
Warlord
Kensei
Most Peacekeepers
Most Orochis

>Literally a free win, blocking their light is a confirmed GB for some bizarre reason
Berserker

>Having issues with nobushi
I pity you. Lawbringer has literally no issues with nobushi because the block>shove gets right in her fucking face.

Cont'd from Rate other characters in 1v1 duels from your mains perspective.

Valkyrie:

>Hardcounters(almost guaranteed loss)
Nobushi
Orochi
Berserker
Peacekeeper

>i'm dead if they got the counter GB down
Warden
Kensei
Warlord

>toss up. better player wins.
Conqueror
Valkyrie
Raider

>pure cancer because it takes ages and can go either way at any moment
Shugoki
Lawbringer

How the fuck are Valkyrie and Lawbringer supposed to beat an Orochi that isn't piloted by someone with only 3 fingers?

are you the orochi I just bullied?

>no issues
>starts webm at the brink of death
>relies on shitters being unable to tech grabs

yeah, she's underpowered

>failing 2 GB techs in a row

is there any point where it's worth upgrading gear?

>1v1
>parry and deflect literally every attack coming from this rep 2 Warden
>he sends me a message saying that I cheated

I love salty tears

Cont.

Lawbringer:

>Hardcounters:
Shugoki with that fucking hyper armor

>I'm dead if they got the counter GB down
Literally everyone else.

I was memeing during the fight trying to dodge>shove them off the edge.

>2v2 a Riader and Orochi. I've got a bot.
>Raider shoves me off a ledge after I make it a point that I don't want to do that by long arming him away from it
>It is on now
>every time after that I kill him by throwing him off a ledge
>Last round and he's thirsty as fuck for a ledge kill
>So thirsty he doesn't think I'll Long Arm a second time.

>bullying roaches that can't into counter GB or basic deflects
You picking on downy kids too?

I can see all the problems the Lawbringer has. But I can't stop playing him.

When you have purples with the right stat spread (primary, secondary, tertiary) and the right looks.

Stop pretending a light that deals poison and gives damage amp from 10 feet away with a bugged hitbox is balanced.

>purples
>not oranges

Come on user

>Shugoki
I dont understand whats to difficult in LB vs Shu. You feint-parry-start a big combo, and he either eats a ton of damage of backs off.

>get a rep 3 warden in 2v2s
>he dies to a lv 2 warlord bot

He's very fun because of how aggressive you can be with him, but his kit is awful

I AM MAD ABOUT PLAYERS WHO ARE MAD ABOUT ME

It's because when things go right it's really fucking fun.

And also he's the best looking hero out of all of them.

What key are people mapping to "all guard" stance to on keyboard? I'm having a hard time hitting "C" with any consistency.

ERP shitters get out

It'll take me weeks to get my outfit at this rate
why does this game want to force me to play 4v4? the 4v4 modes are unplayable trash that I cannot have fun playing
don't force me to play them

I bound it to F and my cancel heavy and guardbreak to mouse buttons.

Why have people been saying you cannot remap buttons on xbox one controllers / xbone?

You can, it's built into the settings. Problem is you can only have one configuration at a time. And since the swap for this game doesn't interfere with A or B its easy to switch back for other games.

Dominion is pretty fun lads.

Just hang out in one of the capture points. Usually you'll get a few 1v1 duels that way. Run away to the other capture point if more than one person shows up.

How do you do it? Edit files?

>it's another premade vs all randoms match
>it's another warden, orochi, or nobushi run to their team match
>it's another filling a bot slot when the games 100-900 match

>tfw femdomming a femconq

:3

I put it on my mouse.

>Left click -> Light
>Right click -> Heavy
>Scroll wheel -> Feint
>Thumb button 1 -> Guard Break
>Thumb button 2 -> Guard Stance

I'd rather actually have fun playing the game desu

Do the different heroes have different speeds that they change stance with? It seems when I play a big guy, a fast one can hit me, switch angles, and I can't switch fast enough to match it. And when it does switch after I'm hit, they switch again, leading to a stun lock situation. How do you overcome this?

Can someone tell me when to tech a guardbreak? I do it too fast.

Posting my fanfic again (PK/Nobushi)
pastebin.com/GpsjJTJQ

>elimination daily order

then do it slower?

it's when u hear the grab sound

Dodge.

I told you not to play nobushi with that emblem!
she's for cute girls not edgy nazis and femdom weirdos

Tfw your name is Honor

What's the most American character?

Shugoki/Lawbringer?

don't get too used to it, it's changing soon. see

>tfw conq main
>want to branch out but no one else is a genetic freak

Raider is close but

>no chest armor

What a fag

but user, that's a US marine core scout sniper emblem

Nobushi supports our troops :3

Buff Raider.

>conq goes for GB opener against a fucking nobushi

what the fuck did he think was going to happen

When you hear the "thump" noise of them hitting you.

nobushi is a NICE GIRL

Looks like Knights are back on top, boys
You... do.. represent the knights right?

did you post this webm somehow thinking this was skillful?
A good nobushi will take away half your health if you even dare to attack

>Playing anything but elim

>Come up against Peacekeeper in duels
>Just leave
Every time until they're removed from the game.

Do any of the For Honor wikis have anything to show rarer tier drops for each class, or are there any databases like that out there? Wanna see what there is to look forward to.

It used to be a earlier window, now it's just when they grab you. When you see the icon, that's your warning, then they grab then you break.

But it's going back to beta behavior with a wider window that starts earlier. Icon still pops up too early (unless they fix this) but it will be a lot easier

LB, between looking like one of the AC2/Brotherhood heavy guards and speaks with a latin that's very reminiscent of italian, just makes me feel like he's italian.

found the triggered noobushi lmao

does PK get any nice chest pieces that doesn't make her look like peacehobo?

I don't have a reddit account so I don't think I'm allowed to

The game is about Iceland, europe and japan, americucks can't fathom anything that doesn't involve them.

Oh that's good. I instinctively tech during a guardbreak attempt and I just can't get rid of this habit. Thanks mate

>Nobushi trying to insult others for not being skillful
lmao

I assume that info isn't known yet

I wish ":3" was an instant permaban.

I'm pretty bad at the game, but slowly feel like I'm getting to grips with things. Only really played with Warden so far, but looking to pick up another class. Which of these is the easiest to pick up / most fun to play?

>Warlord
>Conqueror
>Lawbringer
>Fat Samurai

>one person left on enemy team
>over 1000 points
>throw flash
>throw grenade
>catapult
>they just disintegrate
What a game

they're getting their guardbreak bleed damage increase next patch

I don't know how anyone with a brain would ever come to that conclusion but okay.
My guess is you've never encountered a competent nobushi.

Is there anyway to change the controls? I just went from KB/Mo to control and I find myself naturally pushing buttons that my mind somehow associates with other buttons that would be those inputs. Idk. Thanks in advance

Elim (and Skirmish) are pure cancer.

I saved this image so that when I have enough steel I can emulate this at random times.

>Lawbringer
>Starting combat
Mate, you've obviously never played lawbringer. This is how it goes
>Lawbringer just waits for nobushitter to get annoyed
>Nobushitter attacks
>Block, shove, flip/grab, damage repeat

or
>Nobushitter attacks
>Parry, heavy, light, shove, heavy heavy

lmaoaturlife

did you know you can filter things that trigger you?

Daily reminder that Apollyon will NEVER be your mom

that is to say, the other stabs will cause bleed like they're supposed to.

I had a feeling it might not be, but oh well. Was wondering if someone out there had a wip one or something like that.

>tfw finally managed to get good with him.

I don't lose any duels anymore, and I consistently score highest in deathmatch and dominion.

Now I just wish I hadn't ruined my winrates on all modes getting to this point.

But still, holy fuck is it satisfying to be one of the few good raiders. He's so fun.

Conqueror is easiest. You have a few simple but effective and easy to initiate chains, and 98% of the playerbase will feed you free damage because they don't realize your Superior Block passive gives you confirmed GBs off a regular block.

>tfw lost to a valk

I'm on fucking SUICIDE WATCH

If you went in the options for like 5 seconds you'd know the answer to your question

anyone else having problems launching the game? whenever I try steam freaks the fuck out and I have to restart my computer. this happened after I updated my drivers (nvidia geforce experience) so that might be a cause but I really don't want to have to uninstall/reinstall the game.
wat do?

Should I just give up on maining berserker? Against a competent player it's just feint spam and hoping I land a GB.

With GB teching going back to beta babby mode I'll never be able to touch anyone with any semblance of skill.

Any particular advice for a Shugoki main? I know about the gb + wall throw + grab setup

and after talking to you, i still haven't

that's strange because in that webm I don't see a single fucking parry

How do I cancel a Kensei top heavy into a side light/heavy? I've done it a few times but I'm not sure how I did it. Feinting is too slow.

Berserker is fucking garbage right now. Their sole niche is that they button mash better than any other class attempting to do the same, except for the part where button mashing is a one way ticket to dying against literally anyone who can match a direction to an indicator.

4v4 is
UNPLAYABLE TRASH
literally only exist to get xp

Don't remind me...

this is the best feeling tbqh

>>Parry, heavy, light, shove, heavy heavy
>parry, heavy

well that's just fucking wrong.

No, Dominion needs to go into the trash.

Skirmish should be Elimination with feats. Elimination should be pure deathmatch, like brawls and duels.

Why is this game such cancer? In 4vs4's you get ganked by players who can't kill you alone, no matter how hard they try. In 1vs1's you get light heroes or someone who can spam an attack. There is rarely any skill in either of the modes. This game JUST came out and the meta already consists of either ganking or spamming. Is it just my opinion and I'm a butthurt loner or is it what everyone here thinks?

This guy Deus Vults so hard that he has the sign of the freakin Pope as his shield icon.

Here's a webm of how to counter Warden's Sholder Bash/GB mixup as PK - I just figured it out while seeing it for the first time

Just do the side dodge heavy attack.
Simple as that.
IDK why /fhg/ is so crazy about it.
Greentext below:
>Finally find a good warden that /fhg/ keeps talking about
>He does the charge GB thing - literally the first time I've seen it because he spams it non stop
>Figure out during the fight how to counter it
>He's totally immune to bleeds and even my Sharpen Blade Feat
>in the last moment of the epic battle some other PK sneaks up and gets him
FUCK