/lozg/ - The Legend of Zelda General

Two weeks Edition

ATTENTION: Spoilers will start rolling in from now on, so be careful.

This is a general about all Zelda games, mainline and spin-offs like Hyrule Warriors, and all discussions related to the LoZ series.
All Breath of the Wild discussions are welcome.

>Link CompilationThe Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild InfobinSheikah LoreThe Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild Video PlaylistNews/DevelopmentsZelda comics and MangaArt Collection
flickr.com/photos/historyofhyrule/

>I never played a Zelda game, where should I start from?
zeldadungeon.net/forum/threads/best-zelda-game-for-new-players-to-start-with-a-brief-recommendation-guide.52290/
Otherwise, ask for recommendations in this thread.

>List of Zelda games currently available on this gen's consoles
nintendo.com/games/game-guide?pv=true#/filter/-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|zelda
3DS has the N64 Zelda remakes plus NES, SNES, GBC Virtual Console.
Wii U has the GC Zelda HD ports plus NES, SNES, N64, GBA, Wii and DS Virtual Console.

>Last thread

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ntjRQLOZZiQ
youtube.com/watch?v=mFyuRVcjGe0
youtube.com/watch?v=Of8TJm6gjaA
nintendoeverything.com/zelda-breath-of-the-wild-1-2-switch-receive-esrb-ratings/
youtu.be/mtE8KXaVb9s?t=7m01s
m.youtube.com/watch?v=A52jF75LTX8
youtube.com/watch?v=khlLPw1m8Ok
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Will Twilight Princess HD be available for the Switch, anyone know?

319 HOURS TO GO MOTHERFUCKERS

Reminder that Sheik is FEMALE.

Are they all going to be big mama Great Fairies?
Maybe there'll be a loli one again

Remember to love your doggo

Could have sworn that was a gif..

>mfw trying to not read spoilers during the next 2 weeks

Why does she look like a victorian noble

Hail the new king of the Gerudo

mfw still no eshop page

>getting Zelda angry just so she can yell at you

i seriously hope you guys don't do this

>getting Zelda angry just so she can yell at you
I seriously hope you guys do this.

Every chance I get, man

DOUBLE NIGGERS OUT

>Skyward Sword Zelda only scolded Groose

What a fucking slut. Thankfully Botw Zelda is pure

I hope Zelda talks a lot through the shiekah stone, she's pretty much the companion of the game

Don't count on it, there's no companion at all according to Aonuma. You're supposed to feel lost and not hand-holded at all.

Yeah, I'll believe it when I see it. This is Nintendo we're talking about. Not hand-holding goes against their nature.

>Botw Zelda is pure

No, she's the sluttiest of them all

TP Zelda has Ganondorf inside her

obligatory plump post

what if the only thing that the Great Fairies give you is a look at their big great heaving titties

Great Fairies mean there will be the fairy fountain theme so I'm happy

No empty bottles so are we not going to get regular fairies

if you listen to the music from the switch 2017 trailer starting at 1:46, it vaguely sounds like the fairy fountain theme.

My gut tells me there'll be bottles in this game but after seeing Link able to cook up potions/elixirs without seemingly needing said bottles leads me to believe you're probably right.

Kinda sucks really. Finding and collecting bottles was always a fun part of the 3d games. And the handful of 2d games they were in too.

You don't know that

Forgot picture.

That is not the image I double clicked on to upload what the fuck

but I do just as cooked food autogenerates a skewer, plate or other mean of serving so to do potions and elixirs autogenerates a bottle

the only possibility is that when you catch a fairy a cage/bottle is autogenerated or you can't catch fairies

spoopy

>Two Weeks Edition

hell yeah

Reminder: Game still looks fantastic on Wii U
youtube.com/watch?v=ntjRQLOZZiQ
youtube.com/watch?v=mFyuRVcjGe0
youtube.com/watch?v=Of8TJm6gjaA

>someone took the time to make these
you have my sympathy

What if it works just like any other bug. You grab it and it just shoots into your inventory, and that's it

Only difference is it becomes a consumable food item

feels bad talking about a living creature like this

nintendoeverything.com/zelda-breath-of-the-wild-1-2-switch-receive-esrb-ratings/

>“This is an adventure game in which players assume the role of Link on a quest to stop a growing evil in the land of Hyrule. As players explore the open-world environment, they can forage for materials, explore shrines, and engage in melee-style combat against fantastical creatures (e.g., goblins, skeletons, centaurs). Players use swords, axes, clubs, and bows to defeat enemies that generally disappear amid puffs of smoke. One brief sequence depicts a battlefield strewn with the bodies of enemy creatures; in the background, a few bodies appear to be impaled by spears. The game contains some mildly suggestive material: fairies with moderate cleavage and/or exaggerated-size breasts; dialogue such as ‘I get to see a young hunk draw a bow again?’ and ‘If I have to have something pounce on me, why couldn’t it be a lady?’ During the course of the game, a shop owner tells Link that she only serves ‘…drinks that are definitely just for adults…’; players can also encounter a drunken character that occasionally hiccups.”

Oh my.

Whoops! Can't show that in a Christian Zelda game!

>drinks that are definitely just for adults…’; players can also encounter a drunken character that occasionally hiccups.”

I was hoping that Link himself could get drunk.

>cleavage
yes
>exaggerated breasts
yesssssss
>literally everybody hitting on Link
YAAAASSSSS

He's 100+ years old, he should be legal now

>Everyone glancing over the mention of centaurs

Fucking lynels confirmed

>fairies with moderate cleavage and/or exaggerated-size breasts;
>dialogue such as ‘I get to see a young hunk draw a bow again?’
>‘If I have to have something pounce on me, why couldn’t it be a lady?’

There was a lot of shitposting right after E3 about a dating sim mechanic
I dismissed it then, but now I kind of hope there are romance options

>exaggerated breasts

Are they implying women can't naturally have breasts like that

WHOA HOL UP
>(e.g., goblins, skeletons, centaurs)

LYNELS CONFIRMED?

Here, the guy confirms that it won't be possible to change the dubs unless changing the system language, so setting dubs in one language and subs in another will be out of the question...

youtu.be/mtE8KXaVb9s?t=7m01s

An so, it oficially starts my wait for CEMU to play this as I would. Farewell Switch.

>centaurs

Confirmed?

>Link is the sexiest part of BotW
as it should be
if they are then they are wrong because my ex had great heaving titties like that

fucking nice

That Zora is plump

>female bar owner

A new Telma?

This just keeps getting better and better

Haha, EOPs btfo again.

What a terrible nose

>Go to esrb site

I'm surprised that MM is rated E10+ while TP is rated T.

I honestly consider the final minutes of the final day with characters despairing far worse than anything in TP, whose T rating is retarded because it's not any more violent than other Zelda games.

>centaurs

pls be female taurs. I want me some hylian horse pussy pls.

ESRB was more forgiving in the 90s, now it's full of pussies.

>I get to see a young hunk draw a bow again?

Who says this? I hope to god it's the gerudo or Kass

No I mean they gave MM3D a E10+ while TPHD got T. It's stupid in my opinion

It's all marketing. Nintendo might request a higher rating to increase sales to their target demographic. Same thing that movies do.

I suppose after the WW backlash they pushed them to have a T for TP because they were afraid of losing the fanbase

big ol' horse titties

stop posting that

Pretty sure TP got a "T" rating because of the visible blood in certain places. If it weren't for that, it probably would've gotten and "E10+."

inb4 we find out the real reason we have yet to see Epona herself properly in-game, is because she's actually a centaur girl in BotW, and we find her throughout our travels to help her out and even get to ride her as a mount once done.

Imagine the reaction if that habbened.

I WANT TO FUCK FI

>habbened

>mfw will have to put everything in spanish
Not to bad

>can't fucking play in Nipponese
Why is Nintendo so fucking retarded?

Why are weebs so fucking retarded?

rekt

If Metroid can get a shitty spinoff, why can't Zelda get a game where you invite thicc Link into a bath house like Fire Emblem?

We already got Zelda: Federation Triforce Heroes.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=A52jF75LTX8

Enjoy this level of shit tier dub in Botw

At least that game gave us P L U M P art

and fantastic puzzles ruined by horrible emote-only coordination

That was painful to watch.

The only good dub in anime history is Fullmetal Alchemist.

Space Dandy, Baccano, Cowboy Bebop, Ergo Proxy, and Texhnolyze all have perfectly good English dubs. Some of those are arguably improved by English voice acting.

That's where you're wrong, my guy
youtube.com/watch?v=khlLPw1m8Ok
I say this to almost everyone when I have the chance, but if you like dark fantasy, read/watch Berserk. It's like Game of Thrones but from the 80's and a lot more messed up

but I know this isn't the thread for this

Nah, Nintendo was kind enough to provide high quality voice acting in a language I understand, so I'll just go ahead and use that.

No Hellsing Ultimate?
No Afro Samurai

It's always the gritty, HBO type shows that get decent dubs.

POST THE EDIT

Habeeb it.

I have no edit, I was just making note because it segwayed into allowing me to post more thicc Link

I kek'd

>One brief sequence depicts a battlefield strewn with the bodies of enemy creatures; in the background, a few bodies appear to be impaled by spears.
Boko massacre confirmed

o lawdy have mercy on my soon to be punished dick

>didn't order the BotW Horse amiibo
>ordered all the others
>now it's out of stock
LIFE IS PAIN

I want Link to sit on my face

PRE
PRE
PRE
PRE
NUT

I want to sit on the floor and have Link spread his cheeks and place his booty firmly on my face, so my nose is in the crack and the rest is against the booty. And I just wanna be in there, forever, unable to leave...

It's too difficult to find thicc Link booty that's SFW. Someone with artistic talent should fix that

A family friend sent me a $50 gift card for my birthday last month.

Used it to buy the Zelda, Link (Archer), and Link (Rider). Only need Bokoblin and Gurdian.

Also, old amiibos are getting super cheap. I remember when people were trading drugs and sucking dicks for Ness and Little Mac.

You deserve this

Not like this

I bless this thread with the thicc. Is that so wrong

Probably not.

13 DAYS

>13
Too spoopy, pls skip.

I will do this
I will do this to feel that she cares about me.