Previously newest video: youtu.be/Inh3V2CfdaE

MEG's updated Pastebin: pastebin.com/ehq8JjR2

MegSev adventures: MegSev dot blogspot dot com

All previous Collages that we know of: imgur.com/a/FSJBQ

Thread theme: youtube.com/watch?v=4tvJvh_87i4

CES 2016 Footage: youtu.be/JRStRzbBD_g

E3 2015 trailer: youtu.be/uG8V9dRqSsw

E3 2014 trailer: youtu.be/C4HbiCKBhFU

Bioware propaganda: blog.bioware.com/2015/06/15/introducing-mass-effect-andromeda/

Letterbox List of Science Fiction to watch while you wait for ME:A
letterboxd.com/meganon/list/meg-watch-while-we-wait/

Previous thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NagLZIOnZ0A
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

nice collage

danke. It's only the 2nd one I've made. I'm trying to be like you, daddy.

Has it been confirmed nobody from the original trilogy won't return even in DLC?

They left for Andromeda during ME2 I think, why would we meet anyone from the trilogy?

How would anyone from the OT appear if the arks leave at the end of ME2 and don't arrive in Andromeda until 600 years later? This is as much of a series reboot as you can have without calling it a reboot.

All of your favorite characters are dead.

thats pretty gay

Vetra a shit

Will ME:A be good, /meg/?

I dont want any of the old characters get ruined by nu-Bioware.

This is a BioWare related general.

She is, and yet the least shit of all companions so far.

you're gay

yes

no

wrong

Drack's huge Krogan dick penetrating Scott..

because the characters from the original trilogy were GOOD and INTERESTING and not straight toilet water like "PEEBEE"

it will be great, better preorder the super ultra extra deluxe edition :^)

>being into ghetto grannies
Disgusting degenerate

BUY IT.

Is there supposed to be something wrong with the webm?

Vetra is a Turian GODDESS

femryder's facial "expressions"

Is that supposed to be Jack?

no, its perfect promotional material and shows how good the game is gonna be :^)
why would you think otherwise

Yikes, Sara got a rack on her

I thought that too, but it's only an illusion due to the DykeWare inability to model anything correctly. Check where the belly connects.

Her grin is supposed to be bad I guess?

How about you explain what's wrong with it.

Sorry, was distracted by her tits

So are we going to talk about the new aliens?

They don't look fuckable so who cares?

>How about you explain what's wrong with it.

what should I explain, it looks really good and it seems they really put alot of effort into the game :^)

>another humanoid looking alien
wow, really exciting

Still looks bigger than the gook

>Ansari live for 1000 years
>None can be alive 600 years after me2
Are you a bioware writer by any chance?

Well my post-ME3 Ending disgust, primarily at the media shilling for EA, lasted until now at least. At least I never bought the ME3 DLC and just watched it.

Andromeda, as a story, looks somewhat interesting. Or it could be the scarcity of scifi rpgs. I might actually buy rather than boycotting.

maybe they actually have 6 eyes

He misspoke user

>Her grin is supposed to be bad
>It's not a bug! It's a feature!
Fucking biodrone shills. Can't make this up

>implying Liara or Wrex were alive in my ME3 end state

Get fucked.

Oh so you're a Talifag. That explains so much

how would you meet Liara if the ride to Andromeda takes another 600 years?
its mathematically impossible.

Killed that cunt too.

It's 600 years later. You don't think long range communications are possible yet? Or that Milkyway tech has advanced thanks to time and all the dead reapers?

oh sick 6 eyes, that really makes them stand out from all the other species with 2 arms 2 legs and the head atop.

>imagining even more abstract shit than what Bioware came up with
yes sure, they pulled a cable to Andromeda behind the nexus so they can call home.
or wait, the species in the milky way build another nexus right after the reapers where defeated because that would make more sense.
you are fucking retarded

What part of this being a series reboot to distance themselves from the OT don't you get exactly?

Stargate of some sort. You KNOW it's in the cards, user. I mean it's not like a character fulfilling the role of bisexual love interest (who can be killed, even beheaded, and still) turns up across all three games because she is basically a super-spy-master.

>In case I'm being too subtle, I'm drawing parallels between Leliana and Liara.

Shit, I accidentally a part of my sentence.

>I mean it's not like a character fulfilling the role of bisexual love interest (who can be killed, even beheaded, and still) turns up across all three games because she is basically a super-spy-master
...in any other major Bioware title or anything.

Liara has been replaced. Peebee is your new waifu.

You WILL love her.

>Milkyway technology can't advance at all after 600 years
You're an idiot

What are you niggers going to play as

I'm leaning toward cloak & shotgun with a couple biotic powers for throwing alien fucking shits around while I force human rule on the new galaxy

thats what I am asking you faggot

Stealh sniper is the only logical progression

Going to see how going pure biotic works if at all.

I never played dragon shit, get fucked

>no u

Female(ish) alien. Yeah, I can do that. I found Sera somewhat cute, in the way that it made it easy to manipulate her emotions and resources to my own and got her to stick her face between (my characters) legs as gravy.

I suspect Peebee will fill the Tali/Sera role rather than Liara, though. It's hard to 'place' Liara as she went from cute nerd girl to refined spymaster.

You've obviously never played any of the ME games either.

straight white male

I'm rather disturbed by the possibility that they seem to have developed the exact same kind of multi-function (omni-) tool

don't make me hate you, user

this comment doesnt even make sense in this discussion.
are you just trying to imply things that make no sense because you lack the ability to form a coherent arguement?

Leliana is a female bisexual character, thus by odds alone being chosen by degenerate neckbeards. She has [mentor] issues that you help her resolve, and get into her pants. She then goes from being the heart of the group, pleasant to everyone, to becoming a spymaster who plays an important role across the three games so far, less so in the middle game.

She and Liara share a LOT of plot beats.

>auburn modded long hair
gross

...okay. What do you specifically want me to avoid? There was a lot of bait in my post.

I hope we never ever get a character as poorly written as Liara again.

and from this you conclude Liara will be in MEA.
you /dag/ fags are sure capable to write down the most retarded shit.

scientist who goes through being in love no matter if you romancer her or not, becomes the Shadow Broker of galaxies and helps Shepard deal with their shit, admitting her love or keeping it concealed depending on the path you choose, staying loyal as a companion and being with Shepard to the end.

Yeah i hope so too. Fuckshit.

>poorly written
>still the best waifu
how can other waifus even compete?

Biotic looks fun as fuck this time around

tech with basic aggressive biotics and sniper rifle.

>will be

No, I just know Bioware aren't beyond pulling shit out of their asses and tossing it at us. I only arrived here like 30 minutes about, so I'm not sure I'm the one making assumptions, bro.

>it's another old mass effect trilogy waifu war when the new game just looms around the corner episode
and probably the swampbeast autist behind it all

>implying Dredd isn't the waifu of us all, man or woman.

try harder

>and probably the swampbeast autist behind it all
you can fucking count on it cunt

based couple

Dredd is not a waifu, he is senpai. And he will never notice you, he obly has eyes for the Law.

How do I make a girl like this in-game?

>gameplay actually looks good
>but these are the characters

what the fuck

Liam seems like an alright guy tbqhfamilio

literally jacob but even more uninteresting

Why can't one of the humans be not-Zaeed

Vetra and Liam are ok, though Vetra's quote is trying way too hard. The rest are shit. Hopefully Jaal will be decent, so at least half the squad mates are

are you serious? remember the last trailer and how they speak to a fucking kett guy on a screen and he wants to hit him/it and cora has to hold him back? that's the literal definition of being an impulsive idiot

>i'mplying i'm not THE LAW
>i'mplying Dredd ignores THE LAW
THE LAW is my Senpai, I shall not want...

can you reverse search on google?
right click on the image
click -
Search google for image

that's all i can offer

git gud at sliderfu

>Your meat. You spoil.
Drack is definitely on the team now. Take away 'That's me' in Vetra's quote and it makes it better.

Ya thats how I feel about it everyone else is too much of a faggot.

Your daily reminder that Drack is a fat old Krogan midget

So, basically , a dwarf then?

Christ, you need git gud too.

yes I'm serious

you gonna get mad, faggot? does that make your little sphincter clench up in rage?

please go full autist on me

That is a mod. You need ME3 explorer to install it. Names Ele Shepard.

Thank you, user.

don't be like that she's a good lookin shep. speaking as an outsider.

no.

youtube.com/watch?v=NagLZIOnZ0A

Alternatively you can look for headmorphs and install them through the save editor, it's easier. Pic related.

Oh thank god them moved to automatic snap to cover, I hate push to cover systems

how ca anyone be more uninteresting than - my dad had a haram of slaves, i then fuck a woman and get her pregnant if i romance shepard, if i didn't, i want to help out these people, one of whom i'm sexually active with and oh right, i got pregnant.
btw she wants to name the baby after you. but i didn't allow that because it's too hard for a vice actor to infer that the baby could be called Shepard's first name, rather than Shepard. but then you'd miss the hilarious joke of Shepard being a stupid name. God bless you Bioware, keep on trucking.

Wasn't like that in ME1?