/xivg/ - Final Fantasy XIV: Heavensward General

only comfy posting is allowed in this thread

>FINAL FANTASY® XIV: STORMBLOOD™ COLLECTOR'S EDITION [PC] Pre-Order
store.na.square-enix.com/product/436377/final-fantasy-xiv-stormblood-collector-s-edition-pc

>Gear Design Contest (Ranged Magic DPS/Healer Edition)
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/topics/detail/57b6173ca0330be656b9e7c6763a930a1d5ec5bf

>Patch 3.5 Notes
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/topics/detail/d90ea3ee6d083eaba4f22e5deefe934b0a0a464e

>Letter from the Producer LIVE Part XXXII and XXXIII
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/topics/detail/3ee28e9c3569e2c7be7212675e20a99641370d8d

>Red Mage Teaser:
streamable.com/25l4x

>Fanfest interview with Yoshi:
gamerescape.com/2016/12/26/famitsu-sits-down-with-naoki-yoshida-at-jp-fan-festival-2016/

>3.5 Gung Ho for GARO Collaboration
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/pr/blog/001753.html

>Resources, Guides, Free Companies and Linkshells
pastebin.com/raw/YcEBGQWu

>Previously, on /xivg/

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/12360876
italki.com/question/177374
youtube.com/watch?v=FV_IP4mNJCI
vocaroo.com/i/s0WQeHFAwU28
twitter.com/AnonBabble

:)

male lalafells > female lalafells

xth for cats

fem lala >= literal shit >>> male lala

did you not read the op you fucking clown

is it a good idea to get my WHM a caster accessory to hit accuracy cap since even filling all my materia slots with Heaven's Eye V doesn't cut it?

THE WAR RAGES ON!

strawpoll.me/12360876

I'm going to watch Fanfest with an elezen~!

I'm going to be a male catboy samurai and marry an elezen.

Why don't you just use Acc food?

I REFUSE

Is it possible to get Luminous Crystals once you're off the Soul without Life step?

>comfy posting
I'm interested.

*pumps u*

ahh~

tfw can beat up anyone in this general

...fuck I forgot that food existed
anyway, next question, should I still try to DPS even though I haven't hit accuracy cap? I'm not about to waste Materia V on placeholder gear but I don't fancy sitting on my ass waiting for the next guy to need healing

Masterrace represent

>anyway, next question, should I still try to DPS even though I haven't hit accuracy cap?
Yes? Why wouldn't you?

"The war it wageth on", you fucking psoriasis pleb.

Scans where

I wish there was an emote to pick up this shrimp by their stupid tail

These would be cuter in red Or on my floor

italki.com/question/177374

did you by chance also make this post?

*murders u*

ahh~

tfw I can pet you

Never ever

No need to be so jealous of the best~

Are people in this thread really this brain damaged?

youtube.com/watch?v=FV_IP4mNJCI

I'll need some help getting them on your floor

It's "dew thread" you mong.

yes

>when these artists don't even bother putting up their stuff on mailorder sites
Even putting it on a download site would be better than nothing, since almost anyone can put something up on DLSite or BOOTH

>SEVEN HOURS

redpill me on moni's moaners

It's way more than seven hours, friend

That sounds like alot of hassle

Red bloometh the rose of conviction!

Seven hours until SAMfags get BTFO

I want to watch Fanfest with an Elezen. Too bad they're going to watch it with someone else.

Samurai tank when, I need to get a higherweaboo rating for my masterrace dragon slut

>pampers gets banned
>comes back to talking about bukkake and frotting 2 days after

You know what to do. Report the retard. Will be easier to have him removed again.

shut up moof

I'm sorry abe...
I really am useless

Ravana sounds like hitler in the german version

STARK WIE DIE ERDE

this lala looks like he's holding two weird dicks

Server? We can all watch together in the amphitheater.

I can't get into this game. The intro sequence is too fucking long. When can I actually do shit?

Question. I've just started fishing lately and I'm wondering which classes can desynth fish?

Never. Quit now.

Anyone have the Ilberd Sloppy picture where his face gets more poorly drawn as what he says gets longer?

culinarian

They're mittens, you uncultured pleb.

CUL

>Moof is the only one capable of posting ohayou's.

Everyone sounds like Hitler in the German version.

no, you arent the only one, but youve posted this one with the same filename before moof

Wot.

Culinarian
That's it

That's not true at all.

Regula sounds like a deflating balloon.

anyone wanna ____ off

post contact

Leviathan. You?

this does not change the fact it looks like he's holding two weird dicks, also mittens is an elezen and elezen are much larger than that and there's only one of him

Thank you.

tfw lonely

Milla Valentine, balmung server

Behemoth, sadly.

See

I can always make an alt. Name?

>Moof is the only one capable of pointing out that other people can post ohayou's.

I know this post is untrue ._.

Leviathan is the one true god.

Or we can try a PF if you want to drop initials?

>greentexting in Jamal format

There's a scan of the swimsuit doujin up on panda, but I want that Y'shtola one more than anything. Cover is literally perfect

Spuki...

tfw falseflagged...

>Vjera is the only one capable of posting like this.

>doesn't give the time.

Could you please stop talking about me?

Put some clothes on right nyao.

Yeah, you're right.
I'll stop.

Sorry.

The Live Letter starts at 4:30 EST

t f w l o n e l y

But more clothes would be a hassle

Tell me where I need to hang out on Balmung to get sexually harassed and made uncomfortable by thirsty weirdo degenerates.

Also, what should I wear?

The bench. Wear nothing.

>he bought it on steam

Already pre ordered HW collector's edition at 22% off through GMG.

Please help.

Be femroe or elezen with a comment stating you're not futa. Then sit on the uldah bench right outside the quicksands.

There is absolutely nothing wrong with wearing more clothes, especially if they're all soft and cozy. Like a glacial coat.

Want to or no?

I mean SB. Obviously. But i did the same thing with HW at 40% off.

Where can a cute dragon get molested and bullied by cocks on cereberus?

>PotD as AST, with two BLMs and one other AST
>other AST is completely retarded
>blindly runs into rooms triggering traps and pulling mobs
>multiple times party was fighting 5-8 enemies at once
>keeps overwriting my card buffs
>the moment before we get a party wide sleep my expanded Bole is overwritten by an expanded Spear
>give one BLM an Arrow and he overwrites it with a Balance when the other BLM has nothing
>mfw

vocaroo.com/i/s0WQeHFAwU28

I joined a a12s weekly clear group on my alt to help him get his clear for this week. The PLD tank was pulling 800 DPS, and didn't want to use Hallowed on anything in the first few phases. "saving it for an emergency." When I explained to him in straight-forward, non-aggressive terms that that was an unwise idea, because if you don't use it in the first few phases you'll not have it up for the tank buster in last phase and use a use. His rebuttal was they can just tank swap for the last tank buster if it's not up. So rather than taking the time to explain "hey, if you use it any time past Alexander's ultimate, then it won't be up for the first, and about a minute after that" I just let it be. He used it for an emergency when the other tank forgot to holmgang the might add.

When we reached last phase he doesn't call for a tank swap (refused to join Discord), didn't type anything, and only responded with "huh, HG had 3 seconds left apparently on CD."

The fact *these* kinds of people are clearing this tier is an big indication that something is wrong with raiding, or maybe not enough tank checks to weed this guy out, still leaving room for him to get carried by healers (like myself)