/drg/ Danganronpa General

Don't forget to use spoiler tags (Ctrl+S)!
Previous thread KUKUKU TIME FOR LOLI edition

>/drg/ OP pastebin (just copy it and paste previous thread link)
pastebin.com/XYa49a5Q

>DRV3 news pastebin - *Updated 01/28/2017*
pastebin.com/n83HpxJC

>New to DR
pastebin.com/mnduF4qj - Spoiler free guide to enjoy Danganronpa
pastebin.com/MUdQJedT - Indepth gameplay mechanics and infomation

>Danganronpa: Trigger Happy Havoc Steam Page:
store.steampowered.com/app/413410

>Danganronpa 2: Goodbye Despair Steam Page:
store.steampowered.com/app/413420

>Danganronpa AE: Ultra Despair Girls is coming to Steam and PS4:
youtube.com/watch?v=VzbIuPpPM8E
store.steampowered.com/app/555950/

>New Dangan Ronpa V3 is scheduled to be released in 2017 on PSVita and PS4.
youtube.com/watch?v=UdGlN0aEG2k

>DR 1-2 Reload coming to PS4
youtube.com/watch?v=6DGuCuHurUk

> DR3 Anime episodes and more
pastebin.com/bvNw28sS

>Kazutaka Kodaka Interviews and more
pastebin.com/QjVqihAm

>DR Manga Scanlations:
shslscans.tumblr.com/current
>DR Manga Collection (Eng): *You need an account to use Batoto*
bato.to/search?artist_name=Spike Chunsoft

>Download pastebin *contains downloads, art assets, sprites, manga, novels, music, anime, media, charts, and icons.*
pastebin.com/6UhFpa8W

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/NISAmerica/status/832665927489425409
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Is there anything worse than yaoifags?

Fucking fujoshis, fuck off my threads

/ourbear/

Hello /u/ victim

Saihara-chan!

I want Makoto and Kirigiri to hold hands, cuddle together, and whisper to eachother words of endearment!

delete that image

ANO KIOKU MO ANO KIOKU MO ANO KIOKU MO

Ouma-kun~

but i killed you

>Midnight
>3 hours to go until stream
I hope I can do this, anons.

Time for her chest, that is!

Himiko spending time with her special someone.

If you want Kibo to destroy Danganronpa using his hyper laser canon in a display of absolute carnage then please press 1.

If, however, you want Kibo to work out Team Danganronpa's tax return in an attempt justify the expenditure of building a giant space station mock-up just to fuck with 5 people then please press 2.

No.

you got melted.

twice

So what was the deal with that random black faced white haired kokichi sprite? Was it just one of those things that he can do randomly, Like Ibuki's nose elongation?

V3

Don't worry, I'll take care of her for you...NISHISHISHISHISHI

yep. being the shsl leader means you can do anything, even making yourself look like something straight outta yume nikki.

Tenko? More like Tencuck

Who could be inside?

Can't wait for the western fanbase that hasn't spoiled the game for themselve, to see some of his other sprites and mess their pants.

>be saihara
>get sent up into space with 15 other jackasses while the earth goes to shit
>notice that the little purple dude maybe likes you after he sees you solve the case of who stole miu's dildo
>play along. play little games with him, let him steal small things and solve the cases so he stays interested in you
>laugh off all his stupid chuuni threats of killing you, sending his organization after you or throwing you into space and give him nothing but supportive smiles to protect
>you know he'll lie about being interested in you to everyone else and will cover it up with denial at every opportunity as to not look desperate or vulnerable
>let this go on for months, letting his affection grow for you while his denial and lies have to grow in tandem
>in the meantime, convince everyone else behind his back that he's serious about his threats and pranks and that he's a dangerous individual not to be trusted or talked with
>they all pull away from him and his antics because they know the "truth" from you
>that's okay, because at least he still has you to interact and play with
>but he can't ever show that he's made upset by this because that would be showing weakness
>start to brush him off occasionally, vaguely threatening to start ignoring him completely like the rest of them
>eventually, he gets so desperate for your attention that he ambushes you and demands to keep your thing going
>you surprise him with a hug that he's wanted for so long but could never admit to wanting
>just as he's about to let his guard down for a second and hug back, you pull away and tell him that was the last sign you needed before joining the rest of your friends in ignoring him
>watch as he slowly starves for affection, crumbling in his isolation as he's fucked himself out of any meaningful human interaction

So talented he can turn a different color.

I believe in you. Never give up!

You got flattened worse than Kaede, and you fit better with Saihara.

Diabetes!

But I'm alive for longer than you.

I remember when this one dropped during the leaks and everyone shit their pants. Good times.

I've gotten used to it but it's still the creepiest fucking sprite.

Send link Chiaki-user

Unf, my heart

someone reposted my psychologically torturing ouma bullypasta! hooray!

i should add to it to make it better! or even better, do a second one on how you could easily extort sexual services from him after this while making him believe he has any power or control over his situation, only to pull the rug out from under him, remind him that he's utterly alone and unloved and deny him affection once again! the possibilities are endless!

I'll do my best!

twitter.com/NISAmerica/status/832665927489425409

I'd give you the actual link, but the system keeps saying it's spam, so use this instead,

I got a boner from that

Normie Saiaka is better

MY BABIES

Both are cute desu familia.

Is there a hitbox user?

Personal V3 case rankings.
Ch1>Ch6>Ch3>Ch5>Ch4>Ch2

Ch5>Ch3>Ch4>Ch6=Ch1>>>>>>>>>>>>Ch2

It always brings up this message whenever I try to link it here. Maybe it's because I have no idea how to format it properly, or Veeky Forums doesn't like Twitch very much.

Confirmed, everyone in this thread is an
Anti-Kirumi Hoshibro

Maki's idiocy ruined case 5.
What do you like about it?

>Ch5>Ch3>Ch1>Ch4>Ch2>>>>Ch6

This artist is great. Wonder if he will draw more character eyes

ITT games with better endings than V3

it's ok user thanks for trying

Moot blocked linking to twitch because he thought people would advertise their own channel for views. Yet linking to youtube is just fine.

Manlets go home.

Ch 3>Ch 1>Ch 5>Ch 2>Ch 4>Ch 6

>ZTD
>better than V3
Shit taste desu. At least V3 is so open ended it can go anywhere.

Kirumi is great, shut up midget

She was a good rival

Please don't bully the aikido lesbian or the lazy mage.

>I'm not a robot

STOP FUCKING DISCRIMINATING AGAINST US

How about YOU go home?

I liked her being stupid. Something about a seemingly perfect person fucking up gets me hard.

Could you repeat that?

>Case that has Celes, Mikan, Kirumi and Tulpaman all working together

What would happen?

YOU HEARD ME.
YOU GO HO-

Undolvable murders.

Please do more, user! I desire to see Ouma in more painful situations.

Kiibo is very human-like to me. If anything he's more humane than most people.

Kaito and Hoshi playing tennis together never

Mikan fakes the autopsy report, kirumi brutally murders the victim, tulpa does something, Celes fucks it all up somehow.

>If anything he's more humane than most people.

Sounds familiar.

Once more for good measure.

No problem.

Ah, I see. Wasn't aware of that.

Tulpa uses PHYSICS to cover up the victim by sending him through the 4th dimension

Reminder that Kirumi is an awful person and nobody in the cast calls her out for it except Kaito and Ouma.

>tulpaman not using PHYSICS to send the victim to the 5th dimension, also known as the astral plane where his sister exists

he's such a fucking failure as a serial killer

Any of you admirable girls willing to take part in a summoning ritual? Asking for a friend, kuku

>Him

Why bother at that point? its not his fault Kirumi killed some suicidal beta.

>him
>implying tuplaman would participate in the murder of a man

How's this?

Still here and strong. Glad it's the weekend, too.

>Case 5 takes place INSIDE TULPA'S MIND

Why didn't this happen? The amount of sheer bullshitery Team Danganronpa would have to go through to try to pull it off would be worth it.

shut up nerd

Ch3>Ch6>Ch5>Ch1>Ch2>Ch4

So I don't really know if I go by this anymore but the writeanon formerly known as Hope x Detective writeanonhere.

I am thinking of writing some stuff tonight and was wondering if anyone had any request. I'm going to freshen up and eat dinner first so I can tune in for the V3 part of the stream tonight, but otherwise I should be free to write.

If angies god existed why didn't that god tell angie about Shinguji?

What things do they make him do in the video?

Her god wouldn't get to watch her have threesomes in the afterlife with Tenko and Korekiyo's sister if he warned her.

Hmm, I wonder.

Shinguji was the god

He was on break.

Are you done with Hope/Detective or something? Because I'd love some normie!Saihara/Kiibo but if it's not your cup of tea then whatever

Try writing some G fluff

It's just a title they called me after awhile here but I'm the one that wrote the normie!Saihara x Kiibo lewd fic if that answers this..
Generally, I enjoy all of the characters. I even wrote an Ouma fic, however, most people only really notice my Saihara x Kiibo fics, thus leading to what I am/was generally called for awhile.

send some kirumi love

I've written fluff for Saihara x Kiibo before, so I can do it. If you have anything specific, just let me know.

KK!

Do you want to write only Shuichi x Kibo? Because some threesome would be good.

My past two fics have both been lewd fics, so I would like to write fluff or angst against first if that is alright.

I'm actually okay writing anything. I see myself as a general writeanon overall, I just use my user given title as a way of people knowing my writing quality. Some people enjoy knowing if user can write or not when it comes to giving their request out.