>Videos:
implyingrigged.info/wiki/Videos

>Archived games:
archive.klaxa.eu/

>Current Cup:
implyingrigged.info/wiki/2017_Veeky Forums_Winter_Cup

>Winter Cup Dates:
>February 10-12: Opening weekend.
>February 17-19: Second group stage weekend.
>February 25 and 26: Knockouts.

>Day 4 (Feb. 17th):
>/m/ 2-1 [r9k]
>Veeky Forums 1-1 /w/
>/adv/ 0-0 Veeky Forums
>/out/ 3-2 /h/
>/asp/ 1-0 [s4s]
>/u/ 2-0 /n/
>Veeky Forums 1-2 /soc/
>/vr/ 4-2 /sp/

>Day 5 (Feb. 18th):
>/an/ vs /jp/
>/mu/ vs /mlp/
>/f/ vs /c/
>/int/ vs /gd/
>/d/ vs /tv/
>/toy/ vs /e/
>/vp/ vs /p/
>/b/ vs /v/

>Hat Pick: /asp/

>Upcoming Invitationals:
implyingrigged.info/wiki/Tag_Team_Cup_3
implyingrigged.info/wiki/Console_War
implyingrigged.info/wiki/FLGS_Cup_III

>PES 17 Info:
implyingrigged.info/wiki/Pro_Evolution_Soccer_2017

>Previously:
>Group matrices
>Groups A-D close tomorrow
>Shitposting

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/12355946
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I STILL BELIEVE

benis

so I download this pes2017 with the Veeky Forums mods
but how do I set up a ''ai vs ai'' match
my controller wont go in the middle

first for FUCK /u/

x+1th for burning this shithole down to the ground.

I hope /vp/ dies tomorrow. The shitty meme has to end eventually.

RIP bepsi.

You'll need two controllers and set it up as if you have two players, after the team select screen you will need to turn on coach mode for both teams. You can tell its on if there are two circle logo things next to the team names. Then just do tictacs, match setup or whatever then start the match.

Let's go /m/

And one more for /sp/'s crushing loss today.

/r9k/ are lucky shitters but at the same time extremely unlucky

>yfw when /toy/ vs /e/ goes to benuldies

I have put on the two controllers but I cannot find the coach mode
in what section is the coach mode?

Guys what was the match where it crashed and had to be replayed, with yakety sax as bgm?

press Y three times

Also don't forget to change the difficulty and other game settings if you want to imitate the cup settings. There isn't much else to navigating PES menus or running a game, if you're going to test fro a team then you'll have to make sure all settings match the cup. Coach mode also stays on in between matches so you can set it and forget it unless you return to the main menu which it will then be off.

I don't understand how /n/ can be so consistently average. They hardly ever get actually btfo but they barely ever win and never look even remotely good except for live managing, which makes you wonder how they can live manage but not actually manage.

Dragonfag's feeding Vaughan/MB actual sensible livemanaging instructions (unless /n/ are playing /asp/) while letting them make completely awful base tactics :^)

I miss Walrus.

The results of today are late because I still can't believe it that Bot-chan got more than 2 good predictions

>Remove the ability to host the comfy channel
>People with memevitationals either have to have the main stream key (and can crash it at any time because of it) or have to be hostmoded on their personal channels (which is even more circlejerky/advertising)

Wew lad

>3 out of 8
>So around a third
>There are three possible options
>So the bot is literally working to the standard that should be expected of it

Ok?

You'd think he'd feed them good tactics instead.

you'd think

You can just host the comfy occasionally.

>not hostmoding random non-related comfy means actualy 4cc-related stuff can't be hostmoded

Good try user but you're still a bit off

Consistent Consecutive Elite Cup Combo Club

Most active consistently winning teams, by staying in consecutive elite cups. In other words, it's been a long ass fucking time since they've been in the Babbies.

Current status (Counts include Winter 2017):
/asp/ - 7 since Winter 2014
/mlp/ - 5 since Winter 2015
/gd/ - 4 since Summer 2015

Applications approved (Count includes Summer 2017):
/d/ - 4 since Winter 2016

Looking to apply (Counts include Winter 2017):
Veeky Forums - 3 since Winter 2016
/an/ - 3 since Winter 2016
/s4s/ - 3 since Winter 2016

Applications denied:

Status removed (Counts include Winter 2017):
/f/ - 7 since Winter 2014

Honorary mention:
/mu/ has played in every Elite Cup so far.

NOTE: All barring anyone fucking up the confirmation process for Winter 2017.
>anyone retarded enough to fuck that up

Current record stands at 8 consecutive by /mu/. Only /asp/ has a very good opportunity to tie this record by advancing to Summer 2017, while /f/ came one season short.

Will anyone make it to 9 consecutive elite cups?

Guess he didn't suck cock hard enough.

Yeah, but if you don't hostmode them on comfy then it's just advertising personal channels, and if you do then everyone bitches because >hosting the comfy channel

>tfw testing is going so poorly you involve yourself into your opponent's board topic

Stranger Things was pretty good

>PES

Where's the second half of the day's vid?

Nobody would bitch about hostmoding the comfy stream if the content being streamed is cup-related. Nobody is attacking the 4cc-comfy account, people have problems with the people using it to stream something entirely unrelated.

You're ignoring the difference between "Hosting the Comfy Channel" and "Hosting non-cup related content"

Would the semantics work better if we made a third channel called "the(Veeky Forums)cup2" and host moded that? Would that help you with the grammar nazi stuff?

Nobody would have problems with hosting memevitationals on comfy.

Commonsense rule should just apply. Cup related shit kicks random shit whenever, even if the calendar says otherwise.

Would work better if we just renamed the main stream 4cc+Comfy to quell the nazis on the other side (^:

>honk jumped from #98 to #2
Interesting.

>Nobody would have problems

>getting exposed by fucking /tv/

her VA is in JAV

/tv/ is a much better team than their matches show. I'm honestly surprised Group C isn't the closest group right now. Every team in it is pretty damn good.

How would you feel if /mlp/ hosted their meme tourny on comfy? No one would have a problem with that right?

/mlp/ must be destroyed.

It got debunked. It's not her.

You must be destroyed.

I'd be alright with it, actually. But you clearly said "Nobody would have a problem" so that you could samepost "I'd be angry!" and use that as evidence to support a point nobody's making.

>thinking I'd have to samefag in 4ccg to get someone angry about /mlp/
top lel

If it got approved, sure. It's cup-related. But the /mlp/ management seems to be sensible enough not to force their test cup on the main audience.

FUCK THESE PES 2017 REFEREES

THEY RUINED /r9k/'S CHANCES

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

uhh you play Veeky Forums still it's literally free

Reminder that all 4 of the vidya teams will make it through

/r9k/ is a shitty reddit colony anyway, it's position in the cup should reflect that.

>implying it won't be meme-on-/v/ month
although last time /b/ played a 4-5-1 down a gold it didn't exactly go well for them

yeah /r9k/ it's juuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuust Veeky Forums ;^)

>literally Grigori and a bunch of 77s
>a competent offense

Who will spoon?

/an/

/tv/ because pes wants to see the look on our faces.

El Spoonman de Pond

/tv/ will beat /d/

>Boris sperging out in IRC because people said bad things about him
love it

>I hate /r9k/

>liking /redditfrog/ - >10 redditfrogs

Boris wants to die now after reading all the comfy shitposing I hope y'all are proud of yourselves /4ccg/

/n/ but /an/ might be 31st.

They kinda shat on him for simply having an opinion because it didn't agree with theirs desu

This is part of why he stopped commishing

/n/ or /an/
/tv/ will beat /d/ because the latter are lucky shitters and also memeing hard
/f/ will lose by 1 because /c/'s offense is ass and avoid spooning
/jp/ will advance
so will /h/
AND /reddit/
but not /p/ tho

Why would ANYONE care about comfy if they don't like it

It's literally just an option that you have that doesn't take anything away from the cup or your life. If you don't like it, you simply don't tune in and don't care, how can people get mad at it?

>Art

>tripcode

Why do you have to post with your trip?

>Art

because it's still an issue apparently

strawpoll.me/12355946

>Art

How many Muslims actually watch the cup though? As far as I know, I'm one of the only ones.

Just saying but comfy on the comfy channel and comfy on the main cup are the same shit.

Caring either way is retarded.

If comfy is streamed who cares, as long as cup gets priority but equally if comfy isn't hosted anymore who cares?

How about comfy isn't simply the same group of circlejerking spergs that clearly are autistic losers causing drama all the time?

art is a dirty muslim

Fuck, I'll take the hit of being banned then if it's what's needed for the security of the cup

I'm really curious how one can still be religious on the era of the internet, a 4channer to boot, a Muslism even more.

Maybe it's like the whole Judaism thing where even if you don't believe it and don't practice it you're still considered a Jew.

I think Muslims are the same way.

>cabal is causing drama
>comfy was fine for months
>cup starts
>4ccg spergs out about comfy
>cabal is the cause of this drama
Yeah, that's how this works.

The same scientists can be religious, probably. Ie. you likely aren't super serious about it, but in the end you do believe there's a supreme being somewhere.

That's the funny thing, comfy is NEVER a problem until faggots on 4ccg remember it's a thing.

Some overwhelming majority, comfy shit posters. Also rip muslims for what ever reason.

it's not a ban on muslims

Just better vetting?

>Muh tipping even tho I don't attack the religion directly.
Shit argument for shit religious person desu :^).
I understand theist, but to call yourself belonging to a religion would point that you agree to at least SOME of its precept. Considering the Extreme faggotry, heavy alcohol and substance abuse, NEET lifestyle, deviant and usually just selfish attitude of Veeky Forums, this website wouldn't fit to all abrahamic religion unless you're really willing to twist your holy book enough to not even deserve to be called the name.

>even if you don't believe it and don't practice it you're still considered a Jew.
Am I a Jew then? Are you? Are we all?

no i mean like if someone's parents/mostly mother is jewish.

>implying that everyone who visits Veeky Forums actually is or does all those things
That's a hell of an assumption.

I like to think about it like this, look at how many people on Veeky Forums like lolis. Now realize that Muslims believe that a guy who married a five year old and fucked her when she was 8 is a prophet from god. So why wouldn't they be part of a religion that warships a pedo?

I'm a fedora-tipper myself, but I couldn't let the chance to post Özil go wasted

obama did the same thing though, which is why we need to do it because he wasn't doing it.

A thank goodness, I didn't want to gas myself.