>Gameplay Demo (E3)
youtube.com/watch?v=zabgNv6f2ZY
>Gameplay Demo (Gamescom)
youtube.com/watch?v=avlMgLy4H_w

Old thread:

I've busted a nut over Sile's card

eh, whatever, an extra link wont hurt i guess

second for skellige is cancer

not a bad choice, i think chinese green tea is badass as well. i bought a variety of it called gunpowder at a supermarket here, it was dirt cheap (like 1 EUR for 100g) and it's super tasty.
i also ordered gyokuru from japan, but it was far more expensive and i've yet to see whether it was worth it, as it hasn't arrived yet. do you have experience with nip teas?

also geralt must've really liked tea
(gwent)

see you then brah

>implying there's going to be a wipe actually lmao

Reminder that if you don't pass the second round after winning the first one you need to neck yourself

t. Dwarf/QG shitter

redditors are going mad over the weather change and starting to piss of CDPR

FUCK YEA! What a coincidence I love the gunpowder green tea. I bought like 9 packages.
I didn't try gyokuro yet, tell me how it tastes when you get it.

>do you have experience with nip teas?
Yea with chinese ones and western ones. why?

lmao reddit btfo

>reddit kiddies were monsters shitters
doesn't really surprise me

Seowang Korean Green Tea is really nice

All this monster salt is fucking delicious. Good to see Skellige come back.

ill try it out, thanks

My Semen Demon got buffed! Now she needs to steal the top 2 stronger units on a row and we are set for major ass pain.

I love how I literally did not know this patch was a thing until today, and suddenly my shite Emhayr reveal deck turned to gold.

>tfw opening a keg and getting Vilgefortz, while also earning enough scraps to craft de Rideaux

>I love how I literally did not know this patch was a thing until today
oh user

the patch was released a few hours ago....

What, do the devs not keep the community up to date at all on when patches are dropping?

I only noticed shit had changed when my mangonels were suddenly Str. 6. It's not like this game has a changelog when it launches.

it gets funnier and funnier

it was on the gwent page, reddit, gwent db...etc
you could also notice it from the monsters butthurt...

user, check out the first link in the op

Ciri-ously CDPR

>wahhh wahhh why do I need to start using my brain instead of playing weather monsters

I hate nilfgard!

Today was a good day, opened Zoltan Animal Tamer, Villentrenmerth and Aglais.

I faced someone playing something like this earlier today. It caught me off guard.

Not sure about a couple of cards, he only managed to play 23/25

And now I can choose between Vilgefortz Decoy and Pavetta, holy fuck.

not sure about Cantarella, Auckes and Cow.
nilfgaard games all blur into one

Remove Fringilla add rot tossers

When will they shut Plebbit down? I thought Trump was supposed to crack down on all the shitters that wronged him.

QUICK

monster haters are asleep, post monsters

>500 keks later still no legendary

I think that Reddit and some are asshurt because they were abusing obviously punishing cards for new players, since in the early game the options to deal with an Axeman or weather are small. Specially when the user doesn't know how to work around the weather pressure. I think someone said that most of the changes are so new players aren't pressured to abandon the game earlier. Which I think is a healthy way to balance a game, specially one in closed beta.

Sad!

My fucking collection is weird as fuck.

15 common cards (counting x3s)
12 rares
12 epics (no duplicates)
7 legendaries

And only two working decks.

kys yourself monster baby

55 Epics
13 Legendaries

NO working meta deck
ECKSDE ECKS FUCKING DEEEEEEE

i dunno man, this deck seems more like an all in thinning combo-ey sorta thing, not control

its not my baby though, im probly not gonna play it. just wanted to share

stay mad friend, just reached rank 13 with a NERFED monster deck

Deck?

jesus christ user

What cards you dolt?

Mill as much shit as you need to and craft a good deck? Then rank up and once the open beta starts collect your keks

its 9 posts above you peasant

Have you ever seen a more faggoty response from a developer? y/n

Ah Rag Nar Rog. Now it's clear.
How is ice giant working for you though? Any Radoshit will insta-zap it.

>reach high rank
>while playing cancer
I'm used to play against shitters like you, don't even care anymore.

Well it's on reddit. So he's just obeying the culture.

I'm playing a Skellige deck with 9 bears in it. I'm not winning many matches.

that's what you get for going to reddit

I have. Rethaz legitimately called Reddit out on their faggotry

Compared to the likes of Stampy Roo and the Bioware 'devs' that's really sound logic.

why? hes kinda right about the last part

im not the user who plays that deck, but sometimes you can bate it out with a foglet

Seems like he's being a little bitch for a someone whose JOB is communicating with a community for a AAA game. In 2 years this guy is going to fucking crack if a reddit post triggers him this hard.

I want to read these responses and stick hot creamy cum up my bum

>Seems like he's being a little bitch for a someone whose JOB is communicating with a community for a AAA game. In 2 years this guy is going to fucking crack if a reddit post triggers him this hard.
still mad about the weather nerfs?
lol

Doing a JOB does not mean taking it up the ass from 12 year old redditors.

These little faggots deserve to be told. It would be worse if CDPR started listening to them.

If you see my other post I already admitted to enjoying cum in my bum

I agree that listening to them would be bad, but he isn't putting them in their place. He's telling them that they should somehow live up to HIS expectations. This is gearing up to be Hearthshit 2.0 "developers complain about community" special edition.

Naughty

he responds to a lot of threads with real info, not vague doublespeak like some devs do

>redditkiddies getting btfo by devs
best day ever

Is he, /gwt/?

apparently he's one of the higher tier designers actually, not just a community manager

u wot m8?

isnt this just that mirror spellcard but a unit that cuts out the middleman of needing to have a unit on the board before the swap happens

no, bekker's mirror brings them down to 1, dudu just raises himself equal to them, not to mention he doesn't effect golds, both are pretty meme tier

The changes have ultimately fucked everyone but Wounding Skellige and Control Radovid.

Weather Monsters may have been a meme, but it was also a way for newer players to climb the ranks and accumulate the resources to assemble a better deck.

If GAard is there, he probably had a Fog as well.

Nilf were buffed, not nerfed. mind you it was mainly to the still shit tier reveal archetype but cynthia became must-play and morvran doesn't shuffle anymore which can be a good or bad thing depending on what he shows you, which also makes skellen more or less valuable since he shuffles

live dammit

>still no jacques de aldersberg card
cdrpr, ciriously?

Bonhart is a bigger missing fish

also, we have cynthia now but I demand mistle for maximum lesbomancy

you mistake the stars reflected in a pool for the night's sky

I am interested in getting into this game. What are some good beginner decks I can work towards? Also, how much money do I need to dump into it if I want a decent starter collection?

Nilf-control just isn't clicking with me. Everyone says this is a top tier deck and I see it played regularly on high level streams but I can't make it work despite having all the cards. I think I'm bad at timing cahir is part of it, I know the goal is to "milva" them and buy an extra card but that isn't always possible and I've never liked the ballista especially and this translates to the arbalist. yeah it's 8 value but I know I'm not using the 3 ping properly. And because I'm not murdering enough with my arbalist/cows my medics are often dead or their graveyards are full of silvers.

I just want to be a part of the most advanced civilization in the world, is that so much to ask?

you can get a lot of cards without putting in any real monies if you don't want to. previously weahter monster was the go-to meme deck for new players because its good cards are really cheap but they just got their shit kicked in by a nerf today so I don't know anymore for a good cheap but effective deck

I'm not opposed to spending money. I'm a whale. I just don't want to spend more than I have to in order to get a serviceable deck that I won't constantly get my pooper pushed in with.

it's all RNG, just throw an amount you feel is appropriate and see where the kegs blow.

wew laddies finally broke 4k

who /4k/ here

after some more plonking away at it, I think it's working for me now that I've recognized all my mistakes.

>last turns
>play cahir for cheese
>he plays madman lugos
>nothing I can do about it
>19 cards in GY
>lugos goes to 20, he passes
>morvran pulls D-shackle
>play my last card gigni for GG

WTF, I love nilfgaard now /wtc/

manticore venom is a great tech card right now that should see more play, lots of three-ofs going around and in particular puts the pain on nekkers or dorfs

Further balance changes you'd like to see? I'll start.

>Aeromancy should be gold and target one side of the board only. Like Coral without the 6 strength. This should resolve the issue where Aeromancy is a strictly better silver card than the dual weathers

>Phillipa is too weak for competitive strength. She should be 8 or the original 6 strength so she can fit into a Radovid deck. Right now, Coral is a better card 90% of the time

>Blizzard Potion is a dead card and should either target a whole row or give +2 strength to the unit/s

dudu, you utter mong

the thing is, youre not gonna be facing Rad Control at the sort of lower rank/mmr that Weather Monster was so ubiquitous.

I think it frees up space in the lower ranks for more diverse shitty noob decks

>Skellige should get removed from the game

the aeromancy situation is confirmed for a temporary fix because for some reason it requires a major patch to implement what they have planned for it.

Why is Coral your measuring stick for gold value?

I agree blizzard needs something, it has the old clear skies problem, let's hope they solve this one in a better way than Rally

Low MMR is actually chock full of Wounding Skellige and Control Radovid. The only difference is that they don't have all the Golds yet.

She's my measurement because after dropping Phillipa from my deck I realized that Coral does the same thing 90% of the time but is so much better against anything but Monster weather decks due to being loyal.

I'm rank 6
Decks I saw before the patch, in order of frequency:
1. Weather Monsters
2. Wounding Skellige
3. Scoiatel Dwarfs
4. Control Rad
5. Consume Monsters

>wake up
>Skellige is still the most cancerous deck
Should have just stayed in bed

where's this weather nerf exactly because i'm not seeing it in the notes

coral is a nice comparison but consider her against the neutral golds and NR faction golds, because that's where you've got to determine her actual value in deck building,9 to 8 would be nice but perhaps too good, when considered on paper. She's meant to punish row stacking and unfortunatly NR has gotten by with Borkh/gigni without needing Phil and the meta has never stacked rows hard enough to make Radovid want to dig her out, even when siege SK was a thing and swim's dorfs are around right now.

Since CDPR is testing things out, why not try making her good again, at least for one patch cycle.

Wow rethaz is legitimately pissed off at r/gwent. I feel sorry for the dude. I don't think these shitters who cry after every patch realize that pushing the devs away will only make this game like Hearthstone, with no customer interaction and patches every six months.

I don't see the problem. We like to complain about balance issues and the like but we don't have the data CDPR does, while as advance players Monster weather decks can be bothersome and dual weather can be annoying cards most of us at certain ranks know how to work around this cards.

But for new players this cards can be oppresive to the extreme of them not enjoying the game at all. For example, I have a friend interested in the game, he was playing the game on my account for a few hours in practice mode and got a feel of the mechanics, I didn't told him to enter multiplayer not even in casual because I am level 41 and even on casual he would face experienced players. But he tried two games and he faced a monster weather deck and a SK self wounding deck. Shit was really bad for him, mostly because he didn't know how to deal with certain cards or when. That is when I realized that most likely CDPR is doing most changes to make the game not as punishing to new players.

Ironically he can just come here and get friendlier feedback from us. When did reddit and /v/ get so cancerous when it comes to video games?

BTM can have more uses though and synergies well with traditional Yennefer since the unicorn would be the only +1 on the board, it works great with cards like Letho.

Actually that's a based response. And if you're really that offended by overdue balance changes you should just consider going to plebbit and joining the crybabbies there

triss smells like shit

I wonder how gearing up for making gwent standalone went at CDPR, I doubt many of their RPG devs were super hardcore into CCGs and their design enough to take on this project, probably a lot of new hires for this project.

On a sidenote, I also wonder what MaRo of Magic would make of gwent

Wanted to try out some gold deck with Henselt and Dijkstra because I have them. Turns out dimeritium bomb makes the deck pointless. And the matchmaker suddenly pits me against only bomb lovers but that wasn't the case with my other deck. Why is converting to gold so shit?

because fuck the golden horse strategy of yore user, also gold cards being as un-touchable and unreactive as they were when the beta began was a bad thing, NR decks would devolve into solitaire

I would say henselt needs a bit of love, his combo cards are pretty shit and need steam to get rolling, but he's not as bad as Ge'els or pre-buff Bran. He does decently against nilfgaard since he can counter rot tossers.

>Brought to you by the creators of The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt, the single player campaign of GWENT® thrusts players into an event-rich world they can roam freely. To be released in episodes, the story unfolding in the campaign will feature the choice and consequence mechanic the Witcher games are known for.

>roam freely

How do you make an open world card game? Are some dedicated staffers going to make Witcher 4 and stick it in as the side-game to gwent, 500 hours of extra content because slav magic?