1: your country

1: your country

2: at what point in your country's history did the fun begin?

Belgium
When we colonized the Congo

'MERICA

WHEN WE DECIDED SO

America.

I want to say around the civil war and leading into industrialization. I think by the mid 1800's America had already surpassed a Britain in industrial might and that's when America really started to become a major power. Us beating the Spanish Empire and taking all their remaining cosines was a pretty fun moment.

This. we were a pretty decent regional power until the Spanish-American War, then shit went to 11 real quick.

Portugal

Canada

Never

the fun started in the 7 years war and ended somewhere around the 1980s

I lol'd.

Don't worry fellow Canadabro. The meek inherit the earth, right?

Croatia

best war ever

Spain
Normal fun
From 1200-1300 to 1700
Dwarf fortress fun
From 800 to 1085 and from 1700 to 1939

Holland

Albania
The fun lasted from around 250 bc to 1500 ad. After that there was definitively no fun.

Italy
Never

WITH JUST HER SISTER AT HER SIDE

> Algeria

> Carthago

1. Germany
2. When we kicked the Romans' asses as Teutoburg Forest

why are Luigis so self hating?

Damn I didn't even catch the meme at the first post
Someone post the Teutoburg version of the prego screencap

Sweden
1945 sossejävel

dont you mean Ypres

Now look up how many Nobel Prizes were won by ethnic Germanics and how many by ethnic Latins. It all turned out just fine.

???? Germanic countries are literally more successful than Italy will ever be

>be Germanic farmer
>live in a comfy hut with a beautiful blonde wife
>go hunting with your bros and relax at the campfire
>suddenly hordes of brown manlets swarm out of the woods and take you prisoner
>they take you to Rome as a slave
>there's shit and piss and mud everywhere in the streets, beggars and homeless people, the smell is unreal
>you are brought to the arena as a gladiator
>you enter the arena and everyone admires your height and light hair
>announceer says "And now welcome our newest gladiator, a BARBARIAN who was CIVILIZED only a week ago!"
>mfw

>be Bantu herdsman
>live in a comfy hut with a beautiful black wife
>suddenly hordes of white manlets swarm out of the woods and take you for a salary that is peanuts compared to their own
>they take you to Europe as a soccer player
>there's shit and piss and mud everywhere in the streets, beggars and homeless people, the smell is unreal
>you are brought to the field as a striker
>you enter the arena and everyone admires your height and tight muscles
>announceer says "And now welcome our newest gladiator, an AFRICAN who was NATIONALISED only a week ago!"

Germany

20nd January, 1942

>the ride never ends

1: Poland
2: see first point (but I would say it started moment when one king decided to give lands and crowns to all his children instead having one successor resulting in country balkanization )

America.
Its always been fun. From claiming land and maiming natives to shooting each other and everybody else. Its been one long party.

1. USA

2. Battle of Yorktown

If life was an anime, you'd hear our theme music powerup then

my sides

>England

t. Proud "German" Americans

Fiji

Never

Canada
It lasted all the way until the 60's when the liberals shut down all the fun.

>Be English noble
>Living a comfy life on campaign with beautiful french mistresses
>Lay siege with your bros and eat mutton round the campfire
>Suddenly hordes of stinking unwashed manlets charge out of the forest, straight at your longbows
>You shoot them to shit then enter their camp
>There's shit and piss and mud everywhere near the tents, wounded and common people, the smell is unreal
>You enter the main tent as the victor
>Everyone admires your bloodied sword and shiny armour
>Herald says "Hail to thee, King of ENGLAND, who was only A BOY weeks ago"
>mfw

ITT:

Sheltered first world children fondly reminisce about war

United States
Either post-WWI (the roaring 1920s, the jazz era, deadball, etc.) or post-WWII when we emerged as a superpower and the interstates got built and we moved to suburbs and had fancy appliances

Australia

1940s up until the 90s when they banned machine funs.

Brazil

No fun allowed.

just like Call of Dooty xd

US.

When you're routing gun armed infantry in the woods with cavalry charges, outfighting fucking Britain at sea, and and all while one of your oldest and most prosperous regions is a cunthair from secession due the previous presidents autism, you can't help but have fun.

I feel nothing.

That's because you're a cynical faggot who spends his free time being angry on a chinese cartoon imageboard. I know, because I'm the same way.

I guess its also because I browse a lot of gore sites as well as being a cynical shitposter on Veeky Forums.
Once you see a 72 page thread filled with war dead it starts losing its impact.

Germany
When we roasted some frogs and unified the Meisters, DANK

United States during the reign of the great Emperor Norton.

Canada

Canada is dogshit boring 99 percent of the time, but when a real war starts, we know how to have fun.

Quebec
When we decide it was time to do The Quiet Revolution!

>ywn stuff grenades into the pockets of Hun POW's and pull the pins with a string

Fuck off Trudeau!
We have fun right now, don't go in "No fun allowed" mode!

Turkey

blew your chance in the 90's desu

More like 1693 right ?

The Original White Guilt

Nah thats about the time reality came crushing through

Malaysia
What Fun?

Australia.
60000BC

1948 my friend.

>Austro-Hungarians? A trifle. It was simply a matter of outsmarting them. You see, Austro-Hungarians had only so much ammunition. Knowing their weakness, I sent wave after wave of my own men at them until they reached their munition limits and were forced to retreat. Petain, show them the medal I won!"

Im fucking dying man, nice joke, but for me, as italian, i have to say 1922 it was when fun began. All those little liberalist crying for the fascist era

cc rémy

Yoooo Coco
France
SAVAGE

>
>> Algeria
>
>> Carthago
Khoooo

>I think by the mid 1800's America had already surpassed a Britain in industrial might

wipe this meme off the face of the earth. in the 1850's america was what basically australia is today

it had a smaller population than britain and lived off the land, no real industry. it showed itself to be a major power in ww1. before this no one cared about them outside of a place to move to. italy had a larger industry than you.

Ireland
April 24th, 1916

America
Watching Europe burn for the first three years and then kicking ass in the fourth sure was fun

Watching you post this in the wrong thread was pretty fun too.

>the education system in america totally isn't biased guys

Phoneposting at work
I know a hell of a lot more about WW1 than you commie

>be Chinese farmer
>live in a comfy hut with a beautiful slant eyed wife
>suddenly hordes of japanese manlets swarm out of the woods and take you prisoner
>they take you to japan as a slave
>you are brought to the factory as a worker
>you enter the assembly line and everyone admires your height and raven hair
>military police says "And now welcome our newest worker, a GAIJIN who was LIBERATED only a week ago!"
>mfw

1950-1991

America

...Are you a best korean?

Na man, see the fun in poland started when we stole lithuania's king, making him our own, and then went to war with the German "Holy" order in the north, and winning the biggest battle of the middle ages (Battle of Grünwald), killing their leader, starting the great Commonwealth and dominating Eastern Europe, fun ended when democracy started

what is this a reference to

1) United States
2) August 6, 1945

Argentina

>1800s
>americans believe this

>the fun not beginning in 1776
>implying blowing the fuck out of the world's largest empire isn't fun

USA

When Woodrow Wilson wrote the Treaty of Versailles and created modern "american exceptionalism"

>the world's largest empire

It's always adorable how Americans always pretend they defeated Victorian era Britain and not 1776 Britain who'd just gotten out of an expensive war with most of Europe (a war which the 13 colonies was probably the largest beneficiary of).

you're giving us a bad name kiddo. we had a kick ass economy because of slaves but fuck outta here with the industry bullshit. We only had the infrastructure for modern industry by 1880-ish, and only by ~1910-1920 would we actually be competitive.

Murca.

the '60s.

Northern Ireland
July 12 1690

personally, I think the fun begins in the cold war.
Mindgames with the Russkies with both your finger and Ivan's on the "end the world" button, battling it out on the world stage for all those years.

He's right desu

America didn't suddenly turn into an industrial giant during WW1 but no one at the time considered it one until then either

Finland

The Winter War

International equivalent of a normalfag bullying a sperg and getting Columbined

Britain
1215 or 1689

Germany
September 1, 1939

>look at all these germanics who won this prize created by a german!

Not to mention people have won prizes for doing literally nothing or being wrong and disproven decades later.

Hmong people don't have a country. Lived in China for a while but got kicked out. Also got our asses colonized by the French for a while.

Most are in Laos, Thailand and US today so there's no actual country where we necessarily belong to.

>two canadians identify each other
>make rush reference
why don't you eat maple syrup covered poutine while you're at it

You guys are actually the ones meming hard here. Sure, America was still largely agrarian but so were the vast majority of countries by the end of the 19th century.And he's wrong that America surpassed Britain by the mid 19th century. That would take until about 1890.

But the U.S. was hardly an insignificant industrial power midcentury. Even if you're generous and count 'Germany', America was the 4th greatest industrial power in the world at the time, easily.

They were able to feed, clothe and arm the largest Army in the world at the time, by far.

Canals, Steam Boats, and Railroads had already become a defining feature of American life by midcentury. They certainly weren't comparable to Australia today, or Italy midcentury, and they were certainly competitive well before the 20th century.

DUDE

MULTICULTURALISM

LMAO

..w-when does the fun begin?

That's a Bible reference.