/swgg/ Star Wars Games General

/swgg/ is not your personal tech/customer support forum. Google search before posting.

>For General SWTOR info and finding people to play with:
pastebin.com/Cp37vLab

Referral system is broken, ask politely in thread if you need a link.

>How do I setup Battlefront II?
pastebin.com/fsYU4BUC

>/swgg/ Guilds
Legio XVI Coruscantia - Tomb of Freedon Nadd (Imperial)

- Ebon Hawk (Imperial/RP/Memes)

- Harbinger (Imperial)

>SWGEMU
swgemu.com/forums/index.php

>KOTET Trailer
youtube.com/watch?v=LbpDxrew4A0

See anything you like, just gimme a wink

Other urls found in this thread:

torf.mmo-fashion.com/nightlife-packs/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

1st for worst girl.
:^)

Just reached 600 on Artifice and Arch and Treasure

Is there any site where i can see where rare schematics drop? I wanna make some cash.

I disagree ;)

Different for each faction
GC

That's the prompt response I like to see. gj Kothposter

Does that mean I have to get seperate rep for Imp?

No

Nah. Corresponding rep groups (e.g. the CZ, Oricon, and SecX rep groups) share reputation values.

>GC

What?
Galaktic Command?

I did it swegg. I got Belsavis' datacrons. Only one missing is Makeb's two that are in a hell of jumps

>jump puzzles
That's what Phase Walk is for.

Well, guess it's time to run over to Makeb
Thanks lads

Do they actually work while falling? Might have to give 'em a try then if that's the case. The designers behind them still deserve a special place in hell
Just remember to be on an Imp character.

There's also the Volatile Shock Trooper that looks like the Imperial Trooper set, just without the Empire emblem.

Also some shitty LED lights if you're willing to look past them. From afar they're not as noticeable.

>Do they actually work while falling?
Yes.

Now if only they didn't take a year to get through

What's in the Pub rep vendor for Makeb? Anything good?

A beret/merc spec ops outfit if you like them. Nothing comparable to what the knock off trooper armor is

Republic Protector and Confiscated Mercenary sets (pub)
Core Miner and Makeb Assault (imp)
Check them out on torfashion

Okay. Final stupid question: Do you have to start the Makeb story to go on the orbital station?

Yeah I just did that
>Beret makes you bald
ChanneledHatred.png

>Do you have to start the Makeb story to go on the orbital station?
Yes to unlock it in PTTs, but you can travel there via ship/legacy perk/heroic teleport just fine.
>>Beret makes you bald
>ChanneledHatred.png
Yeah, most hats do that. BW cba to combine them b/c 2muchwork.

bump

Is it weird that I got a boner during the scene where my Imperial agent got tortured?

depends
post pic

>implying the beret isn't top tier

It would be if it didn't have the merc company stamp at the side or turned you bald

Yeah. My favorite set that I played on my "SIS Agent" Smuggler.

The nice thing about the beret is it goes great with Troopers as well.

All hats (and hoods) do that. I wish it was different.

I know ;_;
It's really the stamp on the side that bothers me more than the bald thing

I really don't even notice the stamp. It is behind his ear almost at the back of his neck. So you rarely see it.

So I think it looks awesome with Trooper (I also wear it on my bounty hunter and agent). But I do understand the aesthetics angle. Sometimes it seems perfect except for one thing and that kills it.

On phone so can't

Chiss
body 2
Head 1
Darth Lachris' hairstyle

Unbreakable Veteran: Shoulder spikes, backpack
Emperor's Mantle: Shoulderplate
Sith Recluse: Shoulderplate
Resolute Guardian: Large undyeable areas
Gifted Wanderer: Nipple pockets
Exiled Knight: Shoulderplate
BW has ruining otherwise great armour sets down to a fine art.

I'm free. Finally free, thank you kind user who told me about walking while falling.

I think this looks awesome

very nice. Eventually I need to get on that

There is a ton more that I want to wear but when I see the clipping and other things that ruin it I just shake my head and try something else.

I wonder if they do that on purpose? Tease us with something that might be cool and then laugh "you got pranked, bro"

The only real motivation to get Galactic was the datacron set piece. Not even sure if I should grab Rishi's. I will suggest that if you haven't grabbed the fleet one, you should do it on pub

>mfw recruiting vette as a non-warrior

Atris: The overlay thing and how flat the actual robe color looks. It clips horribly in motion

I played this game when it came out but not even until max level since all my friends lost interest. Iam looking for an mmo rpg right now. Is this game still good? How big is the community? How easy is it to find back in this game again?

well it's your lucky month, there's a massive exp boost on, also it's a massively different now, way better if you ask me

What about the community? Still big enough for an MMO feeling?

Which are you? NA or EU?

it's big enough, but the MMO feeling kind of dies out if you don't look for it, especially between lvl 60 and 70, after that it's your usual MMORPG with large raids and ranked PVP

EU

What though I think there's only one real populatred server compared to the two NA have

come to red eclipse then, it's pretty big

also, thank the fact that you're a fellow european, you'll spare yourself a lot of the creepy shit that goes on in NA servers

what do I have to buy? I dont know how much expansion that game already published

a subscription, expacs are free

oh yeah.

he doesn't know about the creepers on Burger and Ebin

And be sure to farm as many credits for buying accountwide unlocks as possible during that month.

I dont know what that means but .. ok..

bump

You remember legacy stuff?

well it's something that you need to worry about only if you're not subscribed

Dude I havent touched that game since 2011

then you're in for a wonderful discovery

How serious then are about mmo stuff. Albeit pvp or raids. Everything below hm dungeons are doable for everyone.

Come to Burger. Just look up and join us for a fun party.

does Collicoid War Game exist anymore?

are you actually in the guild or are you just a regular partygoer

Yes. Run by colicoid man himself

yeah, it's the same as it was before 4.0

Just a regular party goer.

look up , find someone and ask for an invitation.

Is there a bigger group of degenerates then that guild?

is bioware gonna release all the old cartel packs again? will we finally be able to get some affordable prices?

Possibly if only to facilitate demand/supply

No

>exploring planets
>find a vendor that sells the IA cutscene pistol
>IA doesn't actually use a pistol
Still rustles my bedsheets.

I guess it's time to make a Merc.

>not using rippers
Don't you wanna make Dengar proud?

Who?

xoxaan and tulak will be coming with this weekend's sale. i'm hoping their prices will drop significantly.

no to which question?

>Agent doesn't use pistols
>Hunter doesn't use rifles
>Full auto snipers
>Sorcs and sages still have lightsabers

The disintegration machine
>tulak will be coming with this weekend's sale.
Come how? Like Galactic Legends or as a stand alone outfit?

>Sorcs and sages still have lightsabers

why wouldn't they?

both sets are in the Star Cluster pack so there's a chance to get them from the Grand Nightlife pack

like galactic legends. it's gonna be a combined pack with all the nightlife items.

Well here's to hoping that pack gets a decent price lower for best lord. What other sets are gonna be in it?

>torf.mmo-fashion.com/nightlife-packs/

the other stuff isn't great imo. there's a rancor mount if you're into those.

i wonder if re-releasing old packs is the reason the new pack is so shit. maybe they thought the sales from the old packs would counterbalance this new trash.

Ajunta's could be useful if someone wanted to be a kotOR dark jedy

yeah I used to be a regular, don't really play on BC much anymore
generally didn't used to get 20+ at their events, anything special this week or are they just more popular because it's on a flagship?

Flagship parties are crowded. I think that really helps. Haven't been to one in a while because I have been working odd hours the past few months but I do know they have some fun parties.

bump

bump

cliff racer fly sooo hiigghh

No lie?

I am actually a preferred in the game.

Woth coming back and playing free? Is necesary paying again?

How serious of a player were you?

Who's fucking bright idea was it to make the third section of Voss a fucking relay race?

any point in giving kalyio these companion gifts i have? Im not sure how the companion system works after the xpacs. Will i still be able to use her?

Companion conversations are now based on story progression. Giving them gifts to increase influence only affect how effective they are in combat and healing.

well you can die then

After you get her again or I think there's a console someone that let's you summon her

Dengar looks ridiculous. why can't my swtor character look ridiculous like dengar.

>fly to Tatooine

ugh

its
>Travel to Tatooine
do you even SWTOR?

>Travel to hoth

>Not treating your slaves well
>Not making the slaves of other lords extremely jealous
>Not having those slaves jump ship to your harem
>Not getting to see that lord's frustration as he is getting cucked