>Season 3. Act 01. Pandemonium
dfoneople.com/news/updates/605/Overview

>Steam™
steamcharts.com/app/495910

>New DFO artbook:
aladin.co.kr/shop/wproduct.aspx?ItemId=85800836
dfonexus.com/threads/pandemonium-concept-art.12567/

>Level 90 Epics:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1ERWsPVGJDotgSFzBq-9VUHEf_rWBK2UurvXSJI1N6Rc/edit?pref=2&pli=1#gid=0

>DnF Updates:
dfonexus.com/threads/summer-2016-update-reveal-information-compilation.12010/#post-312054

>Update Schedule
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/15Vxz-_PkN_aiRITA7TO0Aqov_alKgPaTLAGMzFs0bG4/pubhtml#

>NORMAL ANTON GUIDE:
docs.google.com/document/d/1T4uCWBAsJAGxds0juJxU60TGQe5fJCJHkYlKdO9nuJA/preview?pli=1

>ANTON RAID GUIDE
darkmatter.zone/d/7-how-to-make-turtle-soup-anton-raid-guide

>LUKE NORMAL GUIDE
docs.google.com/presentation/d/1s4aEvBMHbDL-EetId-l48KL5s8zcnybvdmb4DUHZERs/edit#slide=id.p

>Liberation weapon FAQ:
pastebin.com/7vRmMbnD

>NEW EVENTS LISTED HERE
dfoneople.com/news/events

Fatigue Points(FP) resets at 9AM UTC

>Official Links
dfoneople.com
facebook com/dfoglobal

>PVP playlist channels
youtube.com/user/Chengomango/playlists
youtube.com/channel/UCKkzSym6LVRhjvrQxr6sFeA

>Guilds
NoFunAllowed
NEET

>Wiki
wiki.dfo.world

>Avatar Simulator(Set to KOR)
dnf.exrpg.com/avatar/

>Skill Planner (Entirely unnecessary)
dnf.duowan.com/s/jnmn/gjs.html

>Pixiv Tags
アラド戦記 – Arad Senki
던파 – Deonpa
Dungeon&Fighter
DNF
D&F

>Voicepacks
mega.co.nz/#F!R5ByyQSR!Jy-BF-7Fk59XmGnrKVaP-Q
>JP Priest voice
mega.co.nz/#!QB0jjZZT!wbE08Q5SsML1leUpVngeLbM6cHY_Gbt0UK0tmXgZGmI

>DnF Original Soundtrack Symphony World
pastebin.com/LfzTQcDh

>Mods Installation Guide
docs.google.com/document/d/1bzDeYgfdckqgfqtc60OpNTAhUcOiu53LMa_qFJ5LWvI/preview#

Previous thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=X8fsuntrq0Q
youtube.com/watch?v=Mg2v_ndOfgE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I just want to talk about DFO and not the heinous shitposting.

>>Guilds
>NoFunAllowed
>NEET

>guilds in the OP again

Too bad

pvp is part of dfo

I'm going to marry Vetala!

>he just noticed

Minigaming is bad and you should feel bad.

Its too fun to bash on retards like the Nep Poster who think they know what they're talking about but are completely wrong and are convinced that its everyone else who is wrong.

Cute MAGES.!

No lie, I wanted to make my Ele look like MAGES., but the dream died when Avatars were untradeable in DFOG and when they overnerfed Ele since I was too broke to even be playing Ele in the first place.

Aw shucks! This post is so depressing.. ;_;
Speaking of avatars, I miss my old Nightna avatars that we'll never see again.

Are we getting a female priest or a tranny priest?

better kys then

Stop saying you're going to marry my wife, weirdo.

Both are fine with me.

I like DFO PvP.
Also I main Witch.

Is NEET or NFA the better Veeky Forums raid guild? I'm in Tessa's guild instead since they raid successfully every day...

>trying to start a guild war
Both of those guilds suck for Veeky Forums raids since they don't even do guild or Veeky Forums raids. One is better off joining some normie guild or static for raids.

Have you tried any weapon other than sura king? I'm close to get a reconstruction 90 and I want to know if sura king is better by any chance since I just want to maximize my gains for now without spending money on gear, but if it's better than the 90 then I'll get one.

>Try to talk about PvP
>Get nothing but shitty responses
>That one guy who is our hero challenges you to a PvP match because you talk about PvP as if you're experienced and he wants to gain Veeky Forums rep

>Ask question about the beginning stages of end game content
>They assume you know what shit like SQoBA and what any other game abbs mean.

>Want to play FMage
>Get called a tranny

>Want to play MMage
>Get called a tranny

>Want to play with you like
>Make fun of your class for being shit because fun classes are always shit

>Make a complaint about the game
>All the fanboys attack you regardless of what the complaint is

>Talk about your favorite weapons in the game
>Instantly turns that weapon in a meme

>Want to hang out with other Female Slayers (Moms)
>All they want to do is be with fucking insects

Just keep things to yourself and only come here to shit post.

I haven't tried any other weapon. I got the VSK for free from Dragon Road a long time ago so I haven't needed to buy a weapon to farm on him.

You mad?

Or you can just not be a turbo autist and realize that you made shit choices.

release the 3 gays and nobody gets hurt

Dream4Mistress

If DNF had gotten F. Priest after F. Slayer instead of Knight, would F. Priest's theme have been Dream4U?

NFA takes anyone who joins their channel on rizon. Take that as you will.

What is there to do in this game besides gear up for raids, do the one raid, and do 1v1 PvP?

mspit buff when (not the "make mspit good but actually made fspit way better revamp")

Oh, so NEET is better. Makes sense!

When the next raid is release and they decide to adjust some classes for it.

Keep in mind that NEET doesn't have in house raids.

Make alts and don't minigame.

>That one guy who is our hero challenges you to a PvP match because you talk about PvP as if you're experienced and he wants to gain Veeky Forums rep
If you're talking about the "MAKE A ROOM" fag then I'm pretty sure nobody here really likes him and just ignores him. He just posts that here since he has nowhere else to go. He doesn't even actually make a room anyways

>Ask question about the beginning stages of end game content
>They assume you know what shit like SQoBA and what any other game abbs mean.
I haven't seen anyone do that, most people here usually explain stuff fine outside of the occasional people who give stupid answers to stupid questions.

>Want to play FMage
>Get called a tranny
That's only Tiaramisu (or Unconcerned) who is a literal tranny and xhe only plays Elementalist anyways

>Want to play MMage
>Get called a tranny
I've literally never seen anyone say that. Male Mage is gay as fuck not a tranny

>Want to play with you like
>Make fun of your class for being shit because fun classes are always shit
Class bashing is a meme and classes that do get bashed on are usually because the people who play the classes are usually retarded assholes, see most Asura and Demonic Lancer players.

>Make a complaint about the game
>All the fanboys attack you regardless of what the complaint is
What the fuck are you even talking about? this board constantly complains about how crooked the gook jews are, I don't know anyone who thinks this game is flawless.

>Talk about your favorite weapons in the game
>Instantly turns that weapon in a meme
>Being this mad that Light Sword Masamume is shit and being mad that people get annoyed with your sperging over it

>Want to hang out with other Female Slayers (Moms)
Only SM is Mom, newfriend.

>Just keep things to yourself and only come here to shit post
This doesn't excuse shitposting like the Nepposting. Thinking like this is why this general is so shit sometimes.

I'm going to make Vagabond a mom.

Void Sura Kang is excellent for farming garandine because the weapon alone is like an extra 6pc Furious Rampage that makes the wave completely fill the entire screen, but it is a lvl 70 weapon so it's not as good as killing the boss or anything higher level. In the most optimal way, you use the VSK to sweep entire rooms of trash mobs then swap to a better weapon to kill the boss if you don't have a good assist to do that.

They should separate m spit into bullet mage and commander.

>He doesn't even actually make a room anyways
Probably because you're the one who's supposed to make a room, as the post says.

Let me rephrase that, he's not actually online whenever he posts that.

Probably because you making a room means you're in practice and actively willing to pvp, which seems to be the goal of the post. It has nothing to do with him otherwise.

If I told you to jump into the ballpit and have fun do you automatically expect me to jump in with you?

Flower mom will make cute kids.

But she can't have kids because her lady parts don't work, the streets weren't kind to her

I see, thanks for your input.
I'll get one then, it isn't like it'll take too long to get the money back anyway.
>you use the VSK to sweep entire rooms of trash mobs then swap to a better weapon to kill the boss
That's actually a pretty nice idea, I'm ~300 purification stones away from the legendary 90 weapon and I can use it just to kill bosses faster. Thanks for the info.

Yes, now get in here

God damn it I want concept fpriest, kill the goth flat slut

youtube.com/watch?v=X8fsuntrq0Q

Shut up before you get reported, Nepfag.

Enjoy embracing your concept f priest wig

youtube.com/watch?v=Mg2v_ndOfgE

Don't be mean to the cutie priest.

>nugol's sharp meme
i wish my computer wasn't a toaster so i could actually use this without crashing/almost crashing myself

No she's perfect.

Which sex is better with that thing?

The Bat Man, by far.

just... make a room at least once in your miserable existence, /dfog/.

I love triggering people by calling all female slayers a mom when neither of them have kids.

It's just dumb, user.

Hold mom gives the best hugs.

>neither
>4 subclasses
And nobody gets triggered, it just makes you look like you don't understand memes.

>There are people who think this is "fun"

Y'know, sometimes I forget that this is an MMO and expect people to enjoy challenges rather than 1 shotting everything in sight. And then I am reminded that this IS a MMO.

>why are people killing things quickly, this isn't my idea of fun
why do you even play this game

>stop having fun being weak
>stop having fun being strong

Make up your minds

Shut up you dumb fish smelling basement fatcake white boy. Whenever I call another female slayer mom (You) get triggered and quote my post. LMAO!

No.

Literally nobody is getting triggered by it. If you think people telling you that you're wrong is being triggered then I don't think you know what triggered means.

You've clearly never done pre-revamp Dark Side if you think that people trying to clear it quickly are in the wrong. Besides that webm is a creative way to kill Ozma.

>why do you even play this game

Because the core mechanics are all based around fighting games and I like fighting games. You can create stylish combos in both PvE and PvP. You can style on niggas in PvP advance shit like reset or 1frame links and stuff. The characters and classes are cool as hell and there are many choices. And there's even a dress up simulator. It's literally the game that Street Fight and all other fighting games should be. Tekken already does this with its beat em up mode.

I'm black and you offend me.

>Besides that webm is a creative way to kill Ozma.
>Creative
>There are people who think using one move to kill a boss is "creative"

What a time to be alive.

>everything has to be a 1 million hit combo with all the bells and whistles
Poor taste.

>infinite devil trigger """"""combos""""""
disgusting

Needs less red.

It's true. They respond to me too.

THAT'S NOT HOW YOU SPELL MORE RED

This is Ele-chan, say something nice to her!

how did asura become a top tier class for luke

>Runs up to boss
>Press one of your hotkeys
>It dies
>HOLYSHIT DUDE WAS FUCKING COOOOOL!!!!!

It's creative in the context of the game, it's not every day you see a once hard boss get wrecked by a meme weapon. Go play PVP if you want elaborate combos.

>mfw patiently waiting for the last two knight subs

They do alot of damage now, have good holds, and their 2nd awakening passive actually shreds a good amount of magic defense.

>that time when Asura almost passed SB as the best magic defense shredder

>Runs up to boss
>Press two of your hotkeys, both awakenings
>It dies
>Wow, this tingles my autism for unnecessary, flashy, time wasting garbage.

You have nice chestnuts.

How does it feel to be the only person looking forward to them now that everybody else has ditched Knight for F. Priest?

What a cute knight picture

I like to feel special, so I feel pretty good.

Knight hype will come when she's coming. I'm looking forward to seeing what her Dragon Knight class is like.

You posted the wrong dancing robot, I believe you meant to post this actual gook approved one

neck yourself. you should be banned from using the word creative.

And you should be banned for being born, cucko.

>getting this triggered over someone's reaction to a class /dfog/ webm

Hahahahhaha

man, fuck the 8goddess censorship

you wouldn't know creative if it one shot you

looool

IT'S NOT FAIR

Every single balance patch that includes anything for asura for all of last year and probably the year before, were always buffs for them

they have literally gotten no nerfs in at least one year of balance patches

Reminder that if you are 8goddess please leave /dfog/

next patch heavily nerfs ghost orb 11