pastebin.com/MxNGbcnW

>Expansion Evaluation:
The Sims 3: a.pomf.cat/dhgjdd.pdf

>Game Cracks:
pastebin.com/WUrPaKbF

>Booru:
thesimsgeneral.booru.org/

>Gallery Tag:
#ts4vg (Enable Custom Content in left pane)

>Mods and Custom Content:
- Maxis Match for Sims 4: pastebin.com/wS3a2En9
- Sims 4 and 3: pastebin.com/TBqj7S7b
- Sims 2: pastebin.com/eYZvWXYs
- Adult CC: pastebin.com/Qr7a989F

>Challenges:
pastebin.com/6DMQPWvd

>/tsg/ Creations:
pastebin.com/sgpd6STL

>Archive/Resources:
pastebin.com/kkq3CRss

>City Living cracked! Including all previous Game and Stuff packs!
skidrowreloaded.com/the-sims-4-city-living-internal-reloaded/#more-26398

>Discord:
discord.gg/sfjyzzV
Come to us baby, don't be shy.

>How to webm
Video capture through Sims 4 as normal (Hotkey: V)
Download WebmForRetards - gitgud.io/nixx/WebMConverter
Adjust as necessary and convert

>Previous Thread

Other urls found in this thread:

mayberries.tumblr.com/post/114919164455/blush-blush-blush-updated-please
thesimsresource.com/downloads/details/category/sims4-sets-objects-construction/title/omsp-set/id/1355287/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Hipsters a CUTE !

I decided to not give up and try to continue building my witch house.

I want witches...

need problem glasses

nice witch house.

yeah witches could be fun. i'm sure there's going to be lots of expansions yet. who knows .. ?

I want them NOW!
I miss my sims 3 witch family.

I haven't played Sims 4 much, do doors just open on their own?

I think they do that in any sims game.

... aaaaaaaand now she's a lesbian.

unfortunately I can't have eyelashes and glasses at the same time ... fml.

Keep it up!

They've been like that since the very beginning if memory serves me right.

Holy shit, have I just never noticed before now?

I guess I only took notice of it in that webm because it really seemed like something was going to reach out and drag poor little Marisol in.

please tell me what mods you use to make your sims look like that. I've tried a few skins for 3 but I'm still unsatisified

Not that user but... Its 4 lol.

but that grass!

That user used a retextur mod for it, maybe he can post you the links. Makes it look like ts3 but is in fact ts4.
Well maybe I am retarded and wrong.

I got a grass and rock retex yeah haha

god dammit

Seems like no matter what paint you put on ts3 sims, a potato faced pudding face will stay a potato faced pudding face, just with new paint over it. Rip.

Well when I played 3 I used burndtwaffles Blueberry Pie skin

This is what it looked like

Bruh fix that AA.. jaggy city. Your sim is cute tho

Thanks, I dont really know what you mean and uh how do I fix it?

Go into you graphics card control panel (right click on desktop) and change the sampling

Why all the couch looks so uncomfys...
do any have some comfy couch to download?

What are you looking for? What kind of style?

It doesnt seem to change anything...

>text Grim Reaper
>he invites you on date
Also his only trait is Dance Machine for some reason. And, man, it's pain in the ass to build romantic relationships with this guy.

you fixed the transparency settings?

important question: is there a good mod to make grim a ms.? I want to fuck a qt death god

these are the things I turned on (sorry german)
before that DSR was turned off and transparency too.
I have an nvidia geforce gtx 750 ti if this helps

Well, technically she's already up on the gallery. I just have her dressed differently in my game. :c

Try bumping it up to 4

You mean how they're all sort of angular and stiff?

OH! Its better I think! Thanks user!

I'm installing Supernatural right now. Can't wait to fuck me some faeries. No, better yet I'll use them as slaves for my grand wizard!

Exactly
I'm not looking to specific style just one who makes me wanna sit on them and doesn't look stiff

Maybe it's easier to put together a rectangular couch mesh than it is a round comfy one.

When I first installed the game I hated most of the couches, curtains, lamps, rugs, and beds. They're all so specific. And the kids bedroom set. Fucking ugly ass furniture with shitty decals. Thankfully the kids stuff pack added something nicer but I still have to rely on modding for nice simple furniture with a fucking bedspread that doesn't clash with the color of wood I choose to use and the rest of my room.

I also learned yesterday that the fucking bay windows don't have item slots on them. Whats the point of having all that surface if you cant put shit on it.

>I hope he doesn't notice my tits clipping into my arm

I know your feel with bay windows I spend hours but always put something on them (with shift+9)

Still didn't get perfectly but it's something

Forgot the pic lol.

A small trade off for big tiddies.

It's fun to watch her start shit with random Sims.

>big tiddies

disgusting
Flat is best.

One of the few TS3 sims that doesn't look like crap.

But even then she still suffers from TS3 potato head. It just doesn't do her justice.

[MOTORBOATING INTENSIFIES]

Cuuuuute!

What is that blush user?

FLAT IS JUSTICE
OPPAI PIGGUS GO HOMU

Here is the blush!

mayberries.tumblr.com/post/114919164455/blush-blush-blush-updated-please

t. pedo

FLAT IS CUUUUUUUUUUTE!

THANK YOU!

what an ugly sim

what an adorable sim*****

Fixed that for you.

She's an alien user. They're not very attractive by human standards. Stop being a bigot.

It's possible yeah but it's such a pain. The one I was using was the one with the diamond windows on it and all the surfaces I tried ended up either too high or too low into the window.

Plasticbox has something on MTS that adds slots to one of them. I might just have to learn how to put slots on shit myself though.

I can't remember if it was 2 or 3 but I had a mod in one of them that had these poles you could use to cheat the slots and add more shit to desks and whatnot.

no, we need to build a wall instead

omsp

I thought the top part of Fiona's hat was that sim in the backgrounds head LMAO

I already miss Halloween.

>omsp

I remember that one. But it's not the one I'm thinking about. These were actual poles that had surfaces and you'd place your shit on it and then delete the pole. There were a bunch of them in varying heights.

thesimsresource.com/downloads/details/category/sims4-sets-objects-construction/title/omsp-set/id/1355287/

for 4, you change to an invisible swatch

Oh shit

Thanks for that

Why is the Detective career so screwy?

>Suspect is male, young adult, blonde hair.
>Can't find him.
>Ask NPCs about suspect.
>"Isn't that her right there?"
>They're referring to this old hag.
>Reluctantly arrest her.
>She is the actual criminal.

wat.

make sure to throw away clues from old cases

Detective is the one career I haven't tried out yet. I've done both doctor and scientist but I've yet to try that one out. Maybe I should next time but I might actually just replay doctor.

Could be. Guess I'll test that out in the next few cases I get.

It's okay. Just did it because I have a uniform fetish.

How come the Memorable trait isn't available unless you get it through cheats? It seems really handy to have.

Can I spawn in food items and collectables with cheats? I just want to fill this retail lot so I can sell it and have an NPC run it

I believe its obtainable via aspiration points. It has a different name now though I think.

Isn't it the same as Social Butterfly aspiration reward?

The reward trait for Social Butterfly aspiration is Socially Gifted which only lets you learn charisma and comedy faster.

I couldn't find it in the rewards store where you spend your whims points.

>2nd gen chatting with the next generation

buy debug cheats should.

Is City Living worth buying?

is this a feminist?

You've activated my trap card!

As pirate, I found myself rarely using anything from it at all. Definitively don't buy it for the full price.

I found myself hardly using Get Together, except for the CAS items.

the only part I really use is that japanese sim, Miko?

There's singing and the karaoke machine, I guess. Clubs were more groundbreaking.

Thanks, this made them appear. But when I try to place foods that are on plates they disappear and just leave plates behind?

IT's my favorite pack. Mostly for the location alone. Apartments are quite fun too though.

YMMV

Does /tsg/ think get to work is worth buying?. Im pretty bored of just having city living and get together.

Should have bought on sale.

Active careers are pretty interesting for awhile, then you don't care anymore. Scientist's gadgets are fun.
Aliens. Alien World.
Business shit. It's far from perfect, but still can be interesting.
Diseases are boring as fuck, the most half-assed part of the expansion. It's just random stripes/dots overlay on skin and negative moodlet.

Overall, I'd say it's pretty good.

it's the worst pack

you'll send a few sims to try the new careers then never touch it again

A handful is all you need.

If prefer my chests to be flat as a board, thank you very much!

While I had fun with it, it's is admittedly by least used expac. I guess I just got lazy having to babysit my Sim at work.

>Save me from this woman

Active careers are nice if you're playing with one, maybe two sims. Beyond that, having no control over your other sims when you're at work can be a pain. Science career is hilariously abusable seriously, cloning machine? .

The food should appear once you are in life mode. When you play a sim on that lot.

That's a sad infant.