Are you fucking kidding me?

Yeah, I'm surprised you don't have a boyfriend like that too

What exactly do you expect from roasties OP?

>Are you fucking kidding me?
DUDE LMAO I WAS JUST SAYING THAT TO MYSELF AT SOMETHING ELSE

what am I supposed to be upset about?

Is this a couple of lardasses ? Who cares ?
This one is always funny

This, it's just some guy working on an outback. What's wrong here? The chick's fat hand?

I guess just letting the old coolant flow all over the ground? Only thing I can possibly think of.

maybe the bottom radiator hose popped off and he'd popping it back on like a helpful bloke? I have never had or seen an issue with dumping coolant onto weeds or on a street if one dilutes it with a hose afterwords. It's not oil or ATF for petes sake.

>he doesn't work on his gf's car
embarrassing

>that stream of fluids on the left
lol

to be fair, he's technically under the hood

>implying it didn't break, and then she called him since women are garbage at maintenance.

>inb4 he should maintain it.

I started dating my GF precisely because she is in love with the Jeep XJ and I shouldn't have to fix anything until 400k.

Lol jeep

Why do people care that you can't see their plates? Like, what's going to happen?

>XJ
Heater core
Head gasket
Waterpump
Radiator
Alternator
AC will never work again, quit while you're ahead there
Oil Sending unit
Front Axle U-Joints
Balljoints
All 4 wheelbearings
Valve cover gasket
PCV
Vacuum lines on all evap shit
Door hinges
Fuel tank straps

Have fun...

Shiiiiit. I think they did that on purpose though?

Its a common problem for the steering column to fall out.
Also this guy knows

Op were you cucked?

True, I've replace literally all of those in the last 10 years. It was easy though with a full garage (which I have - yay air tools). You forgot broken rear shock bolts. Also, the A/C works better than my '14 pickup.

>Subaru

Not surprised at all.

No shit the shocking thing is supposed to be the coolant spilled all over the street.

I've swapped a radiator in a parking lot 2000 miles from home and didn't say "fuck it let's dump a gallon of coolant on the street." This guy's a moron.

Pic related

>waterpump
Literally a service item, why are you butthurt about it
>radiator
They get blocked, as does any car's radiator
>AC will never work again
As with any 20 year old car, tracking down all the leaks will be improbable
>valve cover gasket
As with any 20 year old car, gaskets get old and brittle and will leak
>Vacuum lines
As with any 20 year old car, hoses and lines get old and brittle and will break

>waterpump
>service item

Ah. So you fell in love with a sheep. I see.

I remember reading this story on Veeky Forums or something. This shit makes me so mad and then so damn happy. Serves that bitch right

Did he just empty the rad into the street?

That's illegal.

Not sure if joking or retarded......

>"fuck it let's dump a gallon of coolant on the street."

>That's illegal.

Nothing wrong with dumping coolant in the street. Ethylene glycol is biodegradable and the rest is water. It's poisonous to animals if they drink a bunch of it, but just pour some more water to wash it away and it's no problem.

Can't speak to the legality of it, but it's still a cunty thing to do, spreading poison all over the neighborhood for any local wildlife or pets to come have their kidneys shredded.
Also used coolant is slippery and poses a road hazard for other drivers.

ruralfag in aus here

EPA a shit cunt

nope not kidding. it a subaru

Thank God. I started off reading that and cringing thinking the dude would be a pussywhipped idiot and destroy his father's hard work, but I'm glad it had a happy ending.

>tfw gay and don't have to deal with women

I wonder this too

Especially because she posted it on her histograms, where the only people seeing it are acquaintances. If it was an ebay or Craig's list ad it'd make sense: not wanting to get doxxed etc. But not on insta where everyone already knows you.

Other than some illegal dumping, I see nothing wrong here.

I just realized she was covering the license plate and not just randomly flipping off the camera.

>illegal dumping
>nothing wrong here

You people must be lazy as fuck or take zero pride in your work or both.

I don't know why you said that, but it was very rude.

Thanks a lot. You made me chuckle kinda loudly and it's 12:44 and I may have woke my lovely parents.

There is a god

I'm in Cali. I just dump all my fluid (oil, tranny, brake, coolant, etc) into the drain.