January update: forum.square-enix.com/ffxi/threads/51933
wiki.dspt.info/index.php/DarkStar_Servers

>FF XIV
Patch 3.5 Preview
youtube.com/watch?v=3xixQ5XhjkM

>Final Fantasy Record Keeper
Game Mechanics PDF: happypluto.com/~misterp/r/ffrk.pdf
Upcoming Banners List: bantha.org/~dscotton/ffrk.html
Friend Codes: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1yjUI0AwTAoBxuZlGQQZfaEQMnNt2bUdzm0gMZHXq4Cs/edit#gid=0
FAQ Pastebin: pastebin.com/UyaKYH9u

>Final Fantasy Brave Exvius
How to JP: pastebin.com/91MEQ6wW
GL FAQ: pastebin.com/c43qGvi6
Friend Codes: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1vqMFkPjm0cbnxR37U8ATXZEgRPspHSR8UyeCFkTEq10/edit?pref=2&pli=1#gid=0

>MOBIUS Final Fantasy
FAQ Pastebin: pastebin.com/nGC6BJ84

>Dissidia Opera Omnia
youtu.be/48WHqnFT9OQ

>Other game information
pastebin.com/xMVaH4Hv

Previous

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Ezt1hukJq0U
exvius.gamepedia.com/Mechanics#Chain
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Hello all !

Its a new thread. lets be quiet and not wake up the sleeping prince.

The art isn't bad, but maybe not very topical.

fourth for EXDESU

Sixth for boi pucci

POST MEME TEAMS

Since Record Keeper is getting Omega Drive next week, how good is it? I haven't felt like any of the 6* stuff is worth putting crystals into so far.

So if I don't get the memory crystals for the FFI event will all the units stay stuck at being max level 50?

t.Newfag

until their MC1's come into the hall of rites yes

Meltdown is fantastic.

Did anyone else love Ozma in XIV?
It wasn't the hardest boss and it was hilariously bad the first day before people got his rhythm down, but he was so stylish and memorable.

yes it is but why bother crafting it when its going to be stuck at r1 for months

Well I'm probably only barely going to be able to get the Master, so guess I'm screwed. At least units are easier to get than in BE

>I haven't felt like any of the 6* stuff is worth putting crystals into so far.
>Valigarmanda
>Meltdown
okay

Because even at R1 it's viable in everything but Torments.

Oh, I forgot about that. I've sucked the big dick when it comes to the magic nightmare bosses due to lack of magic SBs until recently and am really short on black crystals. I got it at the same time as Alphinaud's BSB, and there never seems like a good time to use it.

You don't say?

The same goes for most abilities.
Use your brain? There's runic, there's ether SBs and BSBs

>he doesn't have Alphinaud BSB
pssssh

wish i had but i got catgirls bsb instead

>Kuja drops in Guzma style yelling "IT'S YA BOY KUJA"
I'd play it desu

pls reply

yeah maybe

107 attack. as a general rule, TMRs only get outclassed by trial rewards and other TMRs. if you get a second blade mastery though, that sakurafubuki will be useful

Seriously though it's Aerith, stop this nonsense you nerds.

>tfw I've farmed two sakurafubukis

>same goes for most abilities
um no, most abilities arent stuck at r1
"use your brain"

>tfw I can only dress up these characters
Hats don't count!

>Most
Learn some reading comprehension and learn to understand context, piece of shit.
Most (6*) abilities (Not counting the ones you can use job motes to break down)
Clear enough for you, fucking mongoloid newfag?

I leave it up to you, ultrosposter.

are you stupid or just pretending?

I hate how fucking sporadic these stamina costs are in the RK core realms. I have to actually search every area for a low stamina dungeon so I don't have to use 3/4ths of it in one dungeon for 2 stamina shards. You guys said to just spam core dungeons but this is getting really tidus only being able to run one dungeon and then have to wait for hours until I can do another.

If only. Something about a villain that's hella casual is great.

no

yeah youre not gonna jump to 100 stamina in a week. this shit takes time.

So, what do you guys want from that free 11 pull?

WHAT FREE 11 PULL????

How did genius engineer/pilot/astronaut Cid Highwind learn his dragoon skills again?

leave it to /ffg/ to be more retarded than reddit
I mean, you have people equipping Exdeath for physical...

I meant more that I just want to play but I'm limited to doing like 5 dungeons per day. Honestly I don't fucking get why stamina is a thing in the first place. Just let me play for fucks sakes you god damn nips

>really tidus

youtube.com/watch?v=Ezt1hukJq0U
1:41

BE

He was able to launch himself to space by polevaulting. That's how he became a pilot.

>it's fucking nothing

EXDEATH READY FOR SMASH

OJI-SAMA WAKE UP

but he didn't become the first man in space until after Meteor was summoned, and the question was about how he became a dragoon, not how he became a pilot

I hope he has Death Throes and Dark Bargain

Did you mean ouji? Sounds like you are talking to an old man instead.

Haven't you watched that one anime?
The Old Man of Tennis?

I'm saying he was probably a dragoon before he was a pilot you dumbo

Hell yeah he does.

I'd really like Refia. I am suffering so fucking much for not having a 6* healer. I can get a Dualcast in a week's time if I want to fuse my two Ludmilles but I have no reason to because I have nobody who can profit off of it.
Otherwise, I'd like Agrias at least for very long-term thinking. Once she gets 6*+enhancements she's mini-Orlandeau.

This reminded me that in RK they've given us Garland and Kuja so many times now but there's still no sign of Ozma.

does agrias need a holy weapon like orlando bloom?

yes

How would you possibly element chain them if you're not wielding weapons of the same element? And the attack inflicts Light imperil so obviously Light is what you want.

Not having a proper healer sucks. I had to make due with White Witch Fina for the longest time until I pulled Refia a while back.

Makes sense

I bought, downloaded and played the tutorial of 15 but for some reason I've not touched it since it since.

fuck doing the ELT without white magic.

>of the same element?
Wat

kk. I better get working on that excalibur then. Should be done by the time orlandu comes out, on account that he is never coming out.

Well Im not sure if the skill itself has a holy element attached to it.

It's tough, but if you have a Luka or a Tilith on the side I suggest leveling them up. I managed to do the no white magic run with 6* Luka at Lvl 71. Was tough but somehow managed.

exvius.gamepedia.com/Mechanics#Chain
That's why we're talking about wielding weapons.

>people that are waiting for Orlandeau and not the inevitable OP VIII and XIV characters

lf bf on leviathan, /tell Enny Tilde pls

wrong thread you piece of shit.

i went in with primm, cecil, rain and 3 shitty exdeaths for damage. decided halfway through the fight to start using white magic

Literally impossible without an alternative to white magic. The fight is just too god damn long for any sort of cheezing through without healing.

But Noctis is an ojisan

The only good XIV character so far is Y'shtola, and while she's an acceptably reliable healer (she has innate Dualcast along with Curaja, Raise, and Holy) , she's no Tilith.
I don't even know what XIV characters they could add that would be outrageous. Stormblood Yda?

Hildibrand

Your autistic erp faggotry belongs in your designated containment thread.

>That Seph
I want him

remember if you fuck a rat you get the plague

NOCTIS ORGY

Are those 3 different buster swords?

yes

>no special treatment for ozma

BTFO

so has anyone actually gotten banned from using a macro?

yes

I got banned

I made you guys something

yea i got banned 11 months ago

Yeah the fight is pretty much impossible to do without healing. The team that used for the no white mag run

Man the difference between reactor 3 normal and hard is huge in the bottom floor

bubble placement makes this one pretty great

fuck, seriously? didn't think Gumi would actually do something about it. I mean, how the fuck would they go about finding such a thing anyway? I would think that it's a lot harder to track as compared to the TMR injections (partly because a lot of those injection users were absolute morons, but still..)

Holy fuck why is White Knight Noel so based in this event?

you're getting memed on, no you will not get banned

nobody knows