Lore: dev.dota2.com/showthread.php?t=35923
Guides: steamcommunity.com/app/570/guides
Cosmetic simulator: dotaloadout.com/
Competitive Scene: wiki.teamliquid.net/dota2/Main_Page

>STATISTICS
Competitive DOTA 2 analysis: datdota.com/
DOTA 2 analysis: dotametrics.wordpress.com/
Personal statistics: dotabuff.com/
Personal statistics#2: opendota.com/ (formerly yasp.co)
Hero stats: devilesk.com/dota2/heroes/herodata/
Hero and DPS calculator: devilesk.com/dota2/apps/hero-calculator/

>NEWS & STREAMS
joindota.com/

Other urls found in this thread:

dotabuff.com/heroes/meta
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

first for traps are not gay

w-we're an alive game I swear

>Looking for roommate
>Girl messaging me about roommate
>App that she's messaging me on links to her facebook profile
>She has Mitt Romney in her likes

Fuck Mormons

How do I farm fast as a ranged carry? More specifically, how do I farm as Silencer without having to "farm heroes", is midas always essential?

>1.3 gb update just for skins
For fucks sake

I haven't played Chaos Knight since 6.82 and boy, were they kind to him. He has some fantastic talents and the lifesteal on crit is hilarious and nice.

you farm by winning lane and not feeding, so pt, hotd, dragonlance, force/hurricane, shadowblade/silver edge/atos/bkb, armor item if needed
get HP, make sure you have decent AS, then get mobility, bkb or armor
after that its whatever hex shivas moonshard bloodthorn

Don't be afraid to use Glaives to last hit. Silencer is pretty easy to farm with, honestly. But his real strength is stacking Int off kills. He has one okay slow and one good slow+silence+nuke, so if you're playing carry Silencer just have a support with a slow come gank for you. Midas isn't really core, if you're expecting a 40-50 minute game and you don't absolutely NEED any particular item asap then it's okay to get it. If you're against a pushing team don't get a Midas that's dumb as fuck I'll hit you.

Dotards, do me a favor and take a shower ok?

Smelly dotards.

If you think that your trench game is any indicator of how good of a hero ck is, then you're greatly mistaken, my friend.

>hero is designed to silence
>not wanting to silence people and steal their int
Consider silencing yourself indefinitely senpai

I have over 200 games with CK, his talents are very nice. Early game's not quite as strong since RR no longer gives bonus damage, but the armor shred is really nice later on, and 20% cdr is hilarious.

No, the enemy team wasn't particularly amazing, but he still feels a lot nicer to play. He still has his counters, but he doesn't feel gimped as a hero anymore.

>mfw 80 minute multiple rapier base race that you won for the team in the final second

This is why we play this game

don't ever post on my general again you piece of shit

Hey guys should I begin to watch love live

I have the flu

why you have to be like this

do NOT fall for the anime meme, playing dota is enough burden for your soul

watch its always sunny in philadelphia or trailer park boys you fuck

Fuck out of his general, you heard him.

This picture demonstrates the painfully obivious
? safelane axe is a challenge, usually low tier safe lane axe's push the wave too far and get bullied out by the enemies tower

>octarine core lowers midas and tp scroll cds

why isnt midas octarine core on every hero?

>It's a "team doesn't have any hard carry, has the upperhand but drags the game for over 60 minutes" episode

sure

I need legit guides for jungle wk , can you guys help me out

People like this should really just be permabanned from Dota.

CK is one of the strongest heroes in the patch and people kinda overlooked a very important part about why that hero was weak and what was changed in 7.0
Crit lifesteal on average gives you as much lifesteal as a vlads
RR giving -armor does take away your ability to just nuke someone for 700 damage at level 7 but makes his lategame far more bearable so its a net gain
CRD/RR piercing BKB can both be gamesavers in lategame fights but usually you have won by that point anyway

The real meat of the buffs was giving illusions flat attack speed, before the only way to give IAS to illusions was to buy AGI items, that left STR based illusion heroes in a really shit spot, buying AGI items was kind of a waste since you didn't gain damage, yet at the same time it was sometimes still more cost effective for gaining overall DPS than just stacking STR.
Going from 100->200 AS gives you a roughly 100% DPS increase, what is one of the highest +IAS items in the game? Mjorn, what does it build from? Measltrom, what is CKs other weakness? The inability to farm neutrals and lanes fast midgame.

In one patch you were given lifesteal for sustain, access to a huge DPS increase by being able to just buy attack speed, an ok solution to your midgame farm issues AND more lategame relevancy with talents and RR rework.
The hero truly is amazing and the only thing keeping him back are people too stuck in 6.0 thinking you want to buy armlet, max stun at 7 and skip ult till 12.

And on that day Gyrocopter's pant sizes grew 6 sizes that day

>use ult
>1 illusion
>use level 2 ult
>2 illusions
>use ult at level 3
>3 illusions
post some ck games

That and the 120gpm just means he can actually be the late game carry he is in theory, but wasn't in practice because of his shit farming.

Building AC on CK is so nice, especially along with the armor shred from W.

You forgot that jungle farming got nerfed so jungle output got halved so his rival carries that loved ot use te jungle as an inbetween for farming lanes when one is too far up got hit.

Jungle output is about 130% per spawn, but because spawns are every 2 minutes there was about a 30% nerf to gold and exp for a full time jungler, assuming they can clear the whole jungle before respawns.

>3 games in a row of Poor Network Conditions Have Been Detected
Nice servers, Volvo.

female mapo time

chick on the far right has no rhythm

and she fucks up her partner on the left.

chick on the far left gives no fucks.

just a bug, sure. are we seeing carl's true nazi face here?

how do I get to 4k?? all games I have are 2 vs 6

please no bully

The report system needs to be fixed. There's so many 6k+ MMR players who regularly get low priority it's fucking ridiculous.

>if you never feed intentionally you'll never get low priority lol!!
I get reported all the time simply for playing ``poorly".

Learn to farm and also play good heroes.

>diiegoortiiz
>toy herido causa
>Lol

oh get to 4k? yeah you just press this button, ez pz huh?

also your itemzing is shit, no mkb for troll? yea have fun with that right click battle. No lockdown for qop, but looks like she was happy to pick up a bloodthorne for herself, top irony.
Oh, and you lost to a battlefury jugg?

that changes everything, commit Sudoku my dude

CKs reality rift needs a fucking nerf.

It does more burst damage than anything else in the game with the instant attack from all his goddamn illusions.

just ward his jungle

pudge nerfs when?

havent touched ck in years and played him some days ago vs a 3 hard carry line up and we were losing pretty bad early mid game, except they dove me with 4 people at the safelane t1 and i ultrakilled them solo as lvl 10 ck and procceded to stomp all over them for the next 30 minutes and won. was a lifestealer, slark, sf, clock and cant remember the support. ult + w rightclick 1 hitted a fed slark all game long

nice 2k mmr draft

At least it isn't old RR that would just make him win every trade early game and then just nuke you for 500 health every 8th cast. There is nothing more frustrating than being put to near death from a 6 second CD 50 mana cost spell, best case scenario was you stunned him and walked away, worst case was straight up dying and that shit was pretty risk free as long as CK didn't do it into a 1v5 or something

>14 years playng dota
>devoured my childhood and destroyed my teens
>only managed to reach 5k mmr
I would've been a happily married 23 year old with a nice degree if it wasn't for this piece of shit game

just ward :)

29 mins match dude..literally nowhere to farm

but you have us dude, also 23 is young as fuck if you think about it, you still have like 7 years of shitposting to go minimum

Only 9 inches?

>happily
>married
choose one

>Married at 23

Why would you go and do that, not only has your brain not finished developing but you don't even know who the fuck you really are.

the same reason you'd kill yourself at 23

>not only has your brain not finished developing
lol it finshed developing by then

>900MB patch.
>Nothing but hats.

Please fork dota2 already. Valve doesn't care about it

It doesn't finish until 25 you idort.

How the fuck do you play Monkey King

Repick

>Forking a billion dollar IP
xD

build a time machine and go back 3 months

You can fork it. IMBA DOTA is already a fork. Even it is more interesting and attended than DOTA 2 atm.

Well then what are you complaining about you fucking goober

The brain's growth from 19-25 is negligible compared to the brain's growth between puberty and 18.

Yes, it's true the brain does change, but you don't have a personality shift by the time you're 25 like you do when you stop being a hormonal teenager.

Maybe that's why you should get married early, so that you (and your wife's) brains become wired to it, instead of 10 years of fucking a new person every month.

Just a thought, ya fucking kike.

Build an Echo Saber and a Skadi and be a teamfight disruptor, roam and gank, don't build him like a glass cannon.

Well then why aren't you married if it's such a great idea user. A great guy with great ideas like you should have no issues attracting a great girl.

>mfw to intelligent too play carries

>you don't even know who the fuck you really are.

>implying you ever find out

i cant stop winning with pl holy shit

Well I know one thing for certain user.

Well begun is half done

dotabuff.com/heroes/winning

so this is basically a tier list right?

No this is a tier list:
dotabuff.com/heroes/meta

build tanky dps
pt, vanguard, sny

how

I've played over 3000 hours of Dota and I'm still so fucking bad, I give up man

Chimp out

no echo saber?

Why? you have a passive that would work wonders with Echo Saber.

be nigger

The extra dps makes up for it despite being more expensive.

Silencer has only one slow, you fucking idiot. His E doesn't slow anymore.

What did Tobi mean by this?

>losing your casters to an MMO
LMAO nice fucking game dotards

Skill and early item build for gorrila monarch?

>tfw supports use your shrine without telling you

Oh yeah I forgot.
No need to be rude.

Nothing in Dota is more fun than picking Disruptor to counter Slark.
Prove me wrong.

Stacking shadow poison on people at level 7, most will assume you went for a max soul catcher build and just tank it and then proceed to eat 1000 damage and instantly die.

Everyone in the dota scene wish that tobi would go to another game desu

i fuckin dont

Since when?

dota2juden.jpg

>be a mid player
>the jungler wants to solo use your shrine