/dag/+/bwg/ - Dragon Age & Bioware General #1031

/dag/na dance Edition

Previous: News:
>the BSN now is gone forever (but there's a backup somewhere so it's not really gone)
>Divinity Original Sin 2 is in Early Access (IT WILL HAVE WAIFUS EVENTUALLY)
>Tyranny is out
>Pillars of Eternity 2 Deadfire announced (Crowdfunding ONLINE)
>PoE 2 has romance

Sales:

NOTE:
>We occasionally discuss other, smaller RPGs that don't have their own generals. This does not mean we are /wrpg/

Dragon Age Shit:
>Check THIS before asking questions:
pastebin.com/NtncZWPf
>DA:O Mods
pastebin.com/n4vGHHHd

>How do I import my save into DA:I?
>dragonagekeep.com
You can use this website to create your own DA World History by bringing over your choices from the previous games. You need an Origin account.

>Where is my Warden?
Hiding in Argentina

>/dag/ (incomplete) Art Archive
dagnaart.imgur.com

>/dag/ booru
dagna.booru.org/index.php

>Help me /dag/+/bwg/, I want to relax!
youtube.com/watch?v=PBAl9cchQac

Friendly reminder that this thread was first :^)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FRcXVZFlSWY
youtube.com/watch?v=NknjE2SBPxw
www57.zippyshare.com/v/gHvBT5Db/file.html
www33.zippyshare.com/v/qHPTgxXV/file.html
www57.zippyshare.com/v/tk9JPZWo/file.html
www32.zippyshare.com/v/anSIkyAy/file.html
www53.zippyshare.com/v/n7UD57AW/file.html
www53.zippyshare.com/v/VIqbDtkX/file.html
www47.zippyshare.com/v/FPzVVlHQ/file.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

*dances sensually*

Cover those up, Morrigan!

This is a war not a brothel!

post liora shitty citadel dancing

Why can't there be awkward dancing in DA?

Fucking-A, Mass Effect wins at everything.

It's cute when waifus do it

now post her sensual ME1 dancing

WOW!

This is now a Mass Effect thread.

Is the ladyboy from the comics going to be a companion in DA4? I'm really getting sick of trannies.

second date
5 years into marriage

>>>/meg/

yes*

*quarians NOT allowed

>Fenris
>Trans

What kind of hooplah did those tumblr morons come up with to justify this stupid ass headcannon?

If we get to play as our wardens again then that would never happen. My warden hates degenerates.

he's ~damaged~

mooka shaka paka

>headcannon
If Fenris had a gigantic cannon strapped to his head it still might be less silly than him ripping people's hearts out

I am going to pinch Leliana in the Temple of Sacred Ashes.

I sure would like to temple her sacred ashes!

If you know what I mean!

What the fuck does that have to do with anything? Don't these idiots realize it's offenisve to call the trannies damaged when they are supposed to be "love everyone who isn't white, male, or cis uwu"? Hypocrites, I swear.

I agree that trannies are damaged in the head but I'm not tumblr saying it.

That doesn't sound pleasant, user.

excuse me

no!

I didn't get the option to defile the ashes. Did I miss something?

why would you defile Her ashes?!

I wouldn't, but on my first playthrough I remember there was an option somewhere to defile the ashes and make Leliana hostile.

You have to tell the Cult of Andraste that you will.

If you kill them you can't defile the ashes.

Oh, that makes sense. I love how quests are so complex in Origins. You can kill various npcs and miss out on stuff.

>romancing that boring mongrel

>that image

Just what the FUCK is your problem?!

Wait who, Josephine? No I didn't.

Inquisition doesn't have any interesting female companions in my opinion. Dorian, Blackwall and Solas were way more interesting.

Sera is interesting, but a Jane Goodall academic curiosity kind of interesting

Meredith did nothing wrong.

Cassandra!

Cassandra is ok. I wish she was a rogue or a mage though.

She is one of the fan-favourite characters that will definitely return in Dragon Age 4, unlike Sera and Josephine.

my dick is going crazy!

She's a actually good character that is ruined by a shit appearance.

Where in the game does Fenris specify that he's cis?

I don't have one..user.

what?! she's /so/ sexy..

Why won't Bioware cater to my specific fetishes?!

!!

Is anyone hungry?

FUCK NO

You can't escape

Dead thread. Post some good music.

youtube.com/watch?v=FRcXVZFlSWY

youtube.com/watch?v=NknjE2SBPxw

>"post good music"
>proceeds to post garbage

I'm playing ME3!

ITT: Everyone is excited for Torment: Tides of Numenera

I'm not.

literally who: the game

I bet your opinion will change once you see all the empowered female companion characters.

Or look at how Bioware Beautiful this protagonist portrait is.

>/dag/ tells me to dream well
>After all this time I dream about playing MGSV and it's an actually good game with lots of story cutscenes
That was just depressing

The only crpg I'm kinda looking forward to is PoE2 because muh pirates.

I'm going to replay ME now, should I replay as my beloved Shep now I actually have a rig that lets me play the game in high settings at more than 2 fps, or start a new Shep?

play a qt male and give Kaidan the d

>qt male
>in ME

pls

play a qt female and take Thane's d

I had a dream about Final Fantasy 8 lately and didn't play that in 7 years, so yeah. Brains are weird.

What are some good video-games?

They are all shit.

Mass Effect!

Okay this is probably as good as it's gonna get. He looks like Kaiden's uglier brother. Acceptable?

The other option would be to bash clams with Liara, which might be more appealing than >no romances until ME3.

Forgot pic.

qt eyebrows

I'll allow it

/dag/anons buried deep in page 9.

>playing with my waifus heart then dropping her for fucking kaidan
[triggered]

Fuck off.

kys

you first

>imply

It was going to be full homo one way or the other, no crossing the streams this time.

Also holy shit I forgot how mindblowingly unintuitive the UI and combat system in ME1 is.

Not really, I don't enjoy how these games handle storytelling. They feel very impersonal but not in the way that books are, they're too distracting to devote all your energy on imagining the scene so it feels like I'm just absorbing information instead of being immersed. Instead I find myself reading the text quicker than the voice acting can spit it out and looking at the static game world and portrait until the shitty voice actor finally finishes. I loved imagining how my silent protagonists talked and gestured during conversations, but isometric RPG conversations feel like a draining chore.

Also the gameplay is pretty shit

[less triggered]

Where in the fuck in any of these games does any characters besides the damaged tranny in 3 specifically say they are cis?

Friendly reminder.

LOOKING FOR A KIND TORMENT BACKER TO UPLOAD "PALIMPSEST" BY MONTE COOK TO COMPLETE THE COLLECTION!

>From the Depths: Gold - The Gate to the Abyss (by Adam Heine)
www57.zippyshare.com/v/gHvBT5Db/file.html

>From the Depths: Indigo - For the Common Good (by Ray Vallese)
www33.zippyshare.com/v/qHPTgxXV/file.html

>From the Depths: Red - The Red Hand (by Nathan Long)
www57.zippyshare.com/v/tk9JPZWo/file.html

>From the Depths: Blue - The Last Days of Archopalasia (by Tony Evans)
www32.zippyshare.com/v/anSIkyAy/file.html

>From the Depths: Silver - The Four Lessons of the Great Chila (As Told To, and Chronicled by the Manipulative Speck) (by Mur Lafferty)
www53.zippyshare.com/v/n7UD57AW/file.html

>So Long As You Can See the Moon (by Path Rothfuss)
www53.zippyshare.com/v/VIqbDtkX/file.html

>The Explorer's Guide (by Shanna Germain)
www47.zippyshare.com/v/FPzVVlHQ/file.html

Gavella glan!

Try repeating that with a stake in your mouth lol

>these games

What did he mean by this?

He is saying that he hates non-Bioware WRPGs because they have no romance options.

> Just finished Trespasser for the second time in a looong while

Jesus, what a depressing way to end the game, with the disbanding/corruption of your organization, as well as the looming threat of a god who is a few years ((at worst)) away from literally destroying the world.

I mean it's compelling, sure, but it leaves a pretty hollow feeling when there's no mention of another game even potentially in development yet.

They've already said that 4 is in the works. They're hinting at a return of the wardens too. So maybe warden playable again?

Really? And yeah, I suspected they were going to go with the wardens again after all the foreshadowing shit with Hawke and the wardens up at Weisshaupt. Though considering the heavy implication that Inquisitor and Co. are going to Tevinter, I wonder what kind of story it'd actually have.

I'm hoping for a double old god situation, there's only two left, and bioware said they only wanted to make two more games, right? Finishing off old gods in the next one, dealing with Solas in the last. Even more fitting when you know the last two old gods are the dragons of mystery and night, respectively.

Warden will never return again. Hawke might, I feel they should have just stuck with Hawke as the protagonist at least in Inquisiton.

Why you have to shit on my dream like that? I miss him so much, fuck bioware for letting you sacrifice your warden.

A more cancerous list I've never seen

I can't believe there's people who actually joke about Gaider in such a positive manner

He is one of the most famous "pathetically bad" RPG writers out there

We're on front page, are we finally alive

It weren't on the front page when you made this post, liar

Wait. Which ladyboy? I never finished Magekiller.

Dear god what the fuck is that