>Hero guides[3/12]:
Conqueror: pastebin.com/d3qQXKGa
Kensei: pastebin.com/Mg9HRqjW
Valkyrie: [YouTube] Valkyrie Guide/Walkthrough - For Honor

>Wikis:
forhonor.wikia.com
forhonor.gamepedia.com/For_Honor_Wiki

>Friends list sign up Doc:
docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSe46v1-5y3m5IbPVaP1NRaEjU7tO3YWE_fZkR4dQ5C8nBwI5Q/viewform?c=0&w=1

>For those that have signed up:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1b8fuKwrDWqaprZE9mRhDtgDRqkZHIabBfum-jHumLKw/edit#gid=943442915

>War of Factions:
forhonor.ubisoft.com/game/en-us/war-of-factions/

>Story mode collectibles:
gameranx.com/features/id/93082/article/for-honor-all-knights-campaign-collectibles-breakables-observables/
gameranx.com/features/id/93191/article/for-honor-all-vikings-campaign-collectibles-breakables-observables/
gameranx.com/features/id/93397/article/for-honor-all-samurai-campaign-collectibles-breakables-observables/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=f6Y8QoHQlhI
discord.gg/m9GAu3Z
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

VALQT

Don't open this image.

first?

you have to do it on hit not when the icon f lashes

it's stupid

The more I play high level players, the more I learn to appreciate bots

I wonder if I could make this emblem

free for all mode when?

HOW DO I FUCKING COUNTER A GUARD BREAKS?!?
HOWWWW

FUCK

Buff Raider.

Super Bunnybro's review is out, in case you guys are interested in a good review of this game.

youtube.com/watch?v=f6Y8QoHQlhI

And I mean good in the fair/honest sense, not the blindless glowing praise sense.

Though he pretty much loves the game

The more I play high level players, the more I want to kill myself

How to bring shugoki to top tier in 2 easy steps
>lights have hyper always
>headbutt can be used from any guard stance.

with the new viking maps

How the fuck do you deal with Conqs with cheats edition.

White oval
Black rectangle with black circles on either end
Blue rectangle

The only question is whether or not you could size everything appropriately.

raider is balanced, you don't need to buff him up to bullshit levels. it's everything else that needs to be nerfed

>high tier Law v Law fights
This is very wierd

yea that shouldn't be hard at all really.

stop advertising your shitty channel

Thanks Super Bunn-uh I mean guy. Y-yes, thanks guy.

*grabs you by the throat*

RAIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIDERRRRRRRRRRRRRR!?

I think most people would agree the game is fun and addicting but plagued by shitty practices like every ubisoft game ever.

>ubisoft

what gods can knock over their teammates? i want to troll people on ai dominion who only camp the ladder

When are they adding Spartans

Which character is most A E S T H E T I C

I can't decide who my secondary character should be.

BIG. ONI.

It's really difficult, but that makes throws super effective.

Warden looks bad ass.

>Play Shugoki
>Every single person I fight eats the fucking unblockable heavy attack like it's nothing and takes like 50-75% damage

I want god to come

And take me home

Cos Im all alone

In this crowd

I thought this game was dead on arrival. Why is this board moving so fast?

>No nuboshi wife who i can spar with for sexual dominance

just fucking kill me

were you trying to sound as dumb as possible

how to make shimapan emblem?

>ubisoft is going to buff the valk again
>they cant even fix their fucking game first before they decide its time for balance changes
too late for a refund?

THE LAW

I've done that a few times, and it's always because i get fucked by the changeup from the normal heavy and try to parry it when nothing is happening.

Moral of the story is use the HUD to parry, not your muscle memory.

its just so slow that it always throws my parry off

I hope the LAW never gets buffed, he is so unfun to play against

I think the biggest problem with this game is the networking system.

I could care less about Ubisoft being attached to it, and the microtransactions don't seem stupidly cancerous, but when I keep getting errors out of nowhere and people keep disconnecting, it's an issue.

A shame too, since when it is stable, I never notice any lag.

Dude, fuck nobushi players.

Worse than roaches.

there you go

So I found out a warden can use crushing counterattack from enemies attacking behind to hit the guy in front. It was neat to see.

>fight warden
>he starts mixing up like a helicopter
>choke up and never know how to react
i don't know why its only against warden, but i just can't react to that pressure

you can spar IRL with people but I doubt girls would fight you since its incredibly lopsided unless the girl has a massive powergap of skill over you

Can't we have a 4v4 mode without revives, feats, and gear? It's all cancer.

Also a fucking straight up Elimination playlist.

Also fuck runners. If you run away from your initial 1v1 you deserve an axe into the head IRL.

Also fuck environment kills.

Also fuck this game.

>One of the retards who thinks that things should be nerfed, rather than having weak things buffed

he would be funner if you would be afraid of getting parried by him

I don't know what it is, but the Warden's zone attack always fucks me up. I can't stop falling for it.

>Doing 1v1 for order
>Matched up with someone who has the feminist symbol as his emblem
>Plays Nobushi
>Runs away from every fight
>Leaves after one match

I dont know what I expected.jpg

thanks

Reminder to Report anyone using guard break to Ubisoft as cheaters

discord.gg/m9GAu3Z

for whoever wants it

come make friends or something idk

Am i a bad person for long-arming someone 8 times in a row while he is in his revenge mode?

My teammates can wail on him while i hold him.

dodge if hes just spamming shoulder bash, dont mash it though as orochi, if you do it too quick as orochi it will track the dodge and still hit you

or else tech, or if you arent good at teching do a heavy attack if you are sure that they will grab

Is Lawbringer x Peacekeeper cannon?

Environmental kills are the only way to make things fair when it's 2v1 sometimes though

If it's 1v1 fuck that, fight like a man

Why does the warden get the coolest execution?

That standing decapitation is the the fastest in the game.

>doge will never know he was getting bullied

AYO

>dominion is full of lawbringers and warlords who spam their displacement moves until they ledge/hazard you
>elimination is full of people who either run immediately, or bitch about people running
>brawl is full of people who pretend there is some kind of """honor""" until an imaginary rule is broken and everybody spergs out
>1v1 is full of people who either get ledged and scream about it, or ledge immediately and say "its part of the game"
>ubi still hasnt fixed their broken shit
>finished story mode, was mostly shit except for a few good bits
D R O P P E D

Unfortunately no, she's already been CONQ'd

yeah lets just give raider a bleed because why the fuck not a I rite?

How do you deal with people just walking away from you as Shugoki?

What's the mentality of that guy?

When I face a dude who is scores better than me, I try to exceed myself. When he beats me outright, I ask for tips, especially if he plays the same hero.

I don't get why a person would get so upset as to leave. "Oh no, this guy knows my moveset and knows how to counter me. Guess I better go find a peasant who doesnt"

>Discordfags

Fuck off. You fuckers ruin generals

CUTE

If Lawbringer had bleeds on some of his attacks, he would be balanced.

Prove me wrong.

Did they just spam emotes the whole time, accomplishing nothing, before leaving?

if that PK was losing to that bot, you should have just sent her off the edge instead

Lawbringer is Nuboshi's husband.

how long until this game is 50% off?

CUTE

But no. Canon wise Lawbringer is impaling Femwarden.

Especially in story mode.

>Can never hit
>Never bleeds

The ones playing like faggots are the same one that will later bitch about how nobody wants to play 4 vs 4. It's as if these people haven't learned from playing other games that creating retarded and unfun environment leads to dead queues.

>not just watching the fight
its not even about honor, its about fun. its fun watching your teammate kick ass. its fun stepping up after your teammate dies.

its doubly not fun watching someone kill both you and your teammate with one life. makes it intense

Does Warden get a chestpiece that makes it so his cape extends to his front? I'm trying to make a set that looks like Solaire from Dark Souls.

actually now that i think about it, why is he in the only hybrid without a bleed?

why did peacekeeper get the bleeds when she already has a strong toolset?

For sure, I'm just tired of most of my 1v1s ending in a cliff fall or a shit head running off ganking another fight.

Well you have a run that can knock them down if you react quick enough

THE LAW with Warden in close second

My OTP is LB and Femconq

>that lovely lighting given off by the burning corpse setting the mood just right
Romantic as fuck

Damn you guys shitpost fast

I look away and 2 threads have already gone

you know you have an unexpectedly fast charge attack right?

I think Im the only one who enjoys the chaos in dominion and skirmish. You must be pretty naive if you think battles are about 1 vs 1. It always has some

Is this game any good? I was thinking of picking it up but everyone's complaining in thread but I'm not sure if that's just Veeky Forums being Veeky Forums

I think he needs a light only combo string, having all his combos needing a heavy kills his momentum.

stop

hes balanced, if not already on the strong side

Bye

what could ninja bring for assassins that isn't already a thing? same for centurion.

you can do cool shit with a big sword

Games pretty good, get it if you're thinking about it.

Are you kidding? Are you one of those shitters that gets stuck in the shove combo?

Bleed is retarded on him, he should have a light combo string that has a blind somewhere in it like raider

If you liked Soul Calibur or Bushido Blade this game is for you.

If fighting game mechanics piss you off like grab techs, ring outs, or anything beyond 1 on 1s being a cluster fuck like Super Smash Bros you'll be upset more often than not.

Slip Through or Sharpen Blade for the third feat on cockroachi?

I really really liked this game in the open beta... LOTTA fun.

Give it straight to me, is it worth 60$? (Should i grab it off GMG or another key site?) is it gonna die?