Incoming blog post

incoming blog post
>get new job making $58k/yr
>need new car because old one is going to shit the bed soon
>don't want to rile up the old guard at the job by being the new guy with something that draws too much attention to itself
>will occasionally have to host clients
what get? was thinking something like the fiesta st since it'll fly under the radar, but might also be thought of as a bitch.it might also be too small for hauling some people around.

>host clients
Any sane person would laugh their ass off at that shitbox of a car.
Plus itll always have a CEL and ride like shit.
Grow the fuck up

thanks for the tips, really insightful. any suggestions? you do drive a car right?

Alfa Romeo Giulia.

If you're not driving an Alfa, they will know you're driving a beta.

>inb4 3k civic

Manual transmission Focus

the car note on a $40k+ car seems like too much at this point in time
yeah thats a no go

Then get some Volkswagen you cuck.

drove a gti, thought it felt too numb

i've seen some auto 2015+ chargers with the v8 for under 25. the problem then is that i'm driving an automatic

Ford Fusion Sport
>2.7V6 TT
>300+HP
>AWD

Then get the Alfa Fucking Romeo.

The fuck is your problem? You're young spoil yourself with that car.

reviews on it made it seem pretty lackluster especially at the price they want to charge for it
which model? is the cheapest one even nice?

The cheapest one drives better than BMW 3 series, jaguar xe, Audi A4 and Mercedes c class.

It looks almost the same as the 80k car minus 4 exhausts and other features.

You're making enough money to afford a 40k car. Go on YouTube and go to a dealer.

Alfa Romeo Giulia.

Not the giulia quadrifoglio that is like the m3

the most expensive cars at my work is a 2015 mustang gt (the guy has been there for 20 years), and the others are higher trim trucks. nobody owns anything terribly flashy or on the luxury spectrum (1 c-class and that's it). not sure i want all that kind of attention being the new guy that makes more than the 15-20 year technicians i'll be working with (read: having them do work for me)

What you mean host clients? Drive them around and such?

Fiesta 2 small for that. I would get a full-size and get a toy for weekends.

Alternatives: Nice mercedes. May be too flashy. Obvious camry/corolla/etc. Mazda3 is nice.

In terms of fun cars, Focus ST, but back seats are still going to be cramped. Chargers are nice, and the ZF 8 speed is actually a great transmission. Still boring, but great.

Lots of other stuff I guess, just depends what you want.

The mustang Gt is around 43k

And those SUV Cost more.

It's an Italian car. No ones gonna give you shit for it. It's not Japanese British or German it's fine.

yeah, i may have to drive clients around.

my main gripe is that i hate dull numb cars. my wife has a 2014 corolla with the cvt. it's awful to drive.

i think i might test drive the charger, but i'm anticipating that it'll feel like a boat. even the wrx felt heavy.

my take home pay will end up at something like ~3500, having a car payment over 650 (that's with a 20% down payment and a short loan term with low interest) a month plus full coverage seems out of the question even as somebody who is into cars.

Infiniti Q50 red sport lease can be had for $380 ish a month after tax no down.

I detest infinitis.

Or get yourself an bmw 3 series for under $400 a month lease with 7 MSD.

Interest rates are low. Negotiate sale price. At lease end u again negotiate buy out price.

not really the leasing type, i'd rather not tip-toe in a car for a couple years hoping nothing goes south and be fucked on the lease with penalties, etc.

The reason you're afraid is entirely the point people lease though...
If anything goes wrong manufacturer will take care of it.

No penalties on lease especially BMW.

You have insurance as well.

i know there are circumstances where a lease can be beneficial, but i don't see myself in that scenario

You could consider a GTI, OP.

I have a mark 7 and get comments on my interior all the time.

if you have to pick up clients i wouldn't recommend an ST.