/mkg/ - Mobile Kanojo/Kareshi General

Mobile Kanojo/Kareshi General #284

"New Beginnings" edition

Last Thread: >The most discussed games are Moe Can Change!, Dream Girlfriend/Nijikano, Dream Boyfriend/Hoshikare, and Animal Boyfriend/Gijin Kareshi, but people are encouraged to introduce new games.
>Occasionally discussed games include Fairy Doll, Potion Maker, Mandrake Girls, Soul Girls, etc.
>To our newfriends: please remove any /mkg/ tags and lurk more to ensure proper etiquette. We might be a dress-up game general, but we made it! It's a small thing, but I hope this marks a new beginning for this general.

>/mkg/ Tips, Etiquette and Linkdump (includes spreadsheet of names for MCC, DG, AB, GK and FD):
pastebin.com/iPbE3f4d

>English Wiki links-
MCC: myroid.wikia.com/wiki/Myroid_Wiki
DG: dream-girlfriend.wikia.com/wiki/Dream_Girlfriend_Wikia
AB: animal-boyfriend.wikia.com/wiki/Animal_Boyfriend_Wiki
FD: fairy-doll.wikia.com/wiki/Fairy_Doll_Wiki

>JP Wiki links-
MCC: www56.atwiki.jp/aimi-mcc/
DG: www8.atwiki.jp/nizikano-2d/
DB: wikiwiki.jp/hosikaredays/
AB: www38.atwiki.jp/gijin-kareshi/
FD: www55.atwiki.jp/fairdol/

>Expression/hair viewer/background viewers-
MCC: dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/25352599/MCC Combined Viewer.html
DG: mediafire.com/file/t8wdo3804php94w/DGCreator_v1_01_01.html
AB: dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/mbajihnc2d2lhuq/gkab student expression viewer.html?dl=0
FD: dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/25352599/fd expression viewer.html

>Moe Can Change! Item Dump-
pastebin.com/pgDqtDf3

>Other Mobile Kanojos Games (Includes link to the apk downloader)-
pastebin.com/xcmdi6Ck

First for MyRoid>Your MyRoid.

Cute op girl you got there, would be a shame if someone were to come and dress her up

DG and DB a shit

Limited closet space is cancer

Sorry. Got busy from university
All the braids are AP!!!!! REEEEEEE!
I WILL FUCK YOU KANNAAAAAA!

>I WILL FUCK YOU KANNA
Irara, pls.

Yes, this is how threads should be.

>box tickets but no box gacha
I want to molest my roids in the shower already, hurry up AMB.

How long does it usually take to get a second MyRoid? I'm level 20 now, but it feels so slow..

Who're you?
Is there even more revived masters

Are we coming back??

I got mine within a month of starting all 4 times I started a new account. Then again, I was fairly active.

The second myroid is a kind of a bad wait, the third wasn't so bad in comparison since you got more myroids to get exp from.

It helps if you got lots of people bothering you all the time

Box tickets? Box Gacha?

Items still aren't on the US server, so I wouldn't expect it till the next event at least.

The box gacha gives a small set of limited items, usually 50 or so, and when you get one of those, you can't get it again. You can keep rolling to the point of getting everything, if you have the AP.

There's also a non limited reprent set alongside it, which has a big selection of currently unavailable old gacha items.

That sounds so long.
I just want to play dressup, but I can't bring myself to change my first girl much.

It's not so bad when you consider the fact that you don't even have to pay attention to level yourself up, but when you watch yourself only get like 1exp every time it hurts a little.

These things from last event's achievements.

They're for a special gacha with a limited number of items, including all of a set unique to that gacha and a bunch from a giant pool of stuff from other gachas. Every time you roll on it, the item you got is removed from the box, so you're guaranteed everything in it, really. You can also reset it, which aside from putting back in all the unique things, gets you a different pool of non-unique items.

Default is cute! CUTE!

I got my second in two weeks not doing anything special. Make sure to do the special study subjects with your first Myroid and then start doing the special jobs. It's not worth it doing the normal jobs. Make sure to visit others and bother, recommend, and socialize (BRS) as well. You can find more tips in the pastebin in the OP.

My second took about a month. a little less than that, actually, since I soc'd and rec'd alot. My third, in comparison, took almost 6 months. I shudder how long my fourth will take since level 120 is over 400k exp, and I haven't even hit 100k yet.

That sounds great

Though by small set of limited items, what you pull you get to keep right? They don't take it back?
It's the box that's limited not the items?

>pay to keep/activate your premium items for the month
Please don't give AMB ideas.

Yeah, you keep it. By limited, it usually means that once the box gacha is finished and gone, you can't get those items again.

Working together is supposedly great EXP, right? Anyone up for it? Not that I know what that entails.

It does hit all the right notes, but mine isn't default anymore.
Maybe two or three will stay that way.

Thanks for the tips user.

>over 400k exp
Now you're scaring me.

Basic questions like that are answered in the OP pastebin. Probably explains it better there too. The gist of it is it halves your starting time but not your experience. It gives you .6x the moen though.

Got it, in that case it's great

AMB isn't who you should be afraid of.

What's your master name?

You can either have someone work with you, or you work with someone else. Either way it cuts down the time it takes to work in half, and you get moni.

>Working together is supposedly great EXP, right?
That's right, though again it's really only worth it with the special jobs. is correct. Since it cuts the time in half, that's also less time for you to raise Motivation. It's still usually much better than working alone for most people's however.

Thanks for working with me Ragtag and Laggen, you gave me way more moen then I can ever do.

Yeah, I'm currently reading through the OP while I do daily stuff. Basic stuff like repay people's kindness, don't screw with their MyRoid near the end unless you know they'll make it in time, don't overwrite their entire girl with Recommend..

Seems like basically don't be an asshole is the general tip, though it doesn't seem to mention whether it's okay to use speed up items while you're working with someone.

Snuffles is my name.
The only special job I can do today seems to be Waitress though.

First the hat, now that dress.
Snuffles you're killin me.

>though it doesn't seem to mention whether it's okay to use speed up items while you're working with someone
It is, but I wouldn't use them unless you've already maxed out your motivation or there are other circumstances.
>The only special job I can do today seems to be Waitress though.
You should do a special study instead. Find the Types that you want and start working towards them. The spreadsheet in the pastebin in the OP has Type calculator for you to work out what Types you can get.

Second took me 3-4 weeks, third about 6 months and fourth a year.

Oh, and save your Double Masters for the special Double or Triple EXP campaigns. That applies to any work and study extenders, too.

I'm sorry man, most of my stuff is from over 6 months ago.

I assume you're Patch then? You've reached the maximum friend limit apparently.

>You should do a special study instead.
Well I suppose I'll just try that for a few days then, you guys have been great.

I'll take note user, thank you.

Do you have a suggestion of something that could either make the pastebins more new friend friendly or something that could be added?

Have you been worked with before? Just in case, when someone works with you, you should visit their page and go to the Myroid that is currently working with one of your Myroids; the currently "active" Myroid (the one you last checked, which you can change once you get another Myroid) should be the one that is being worked with. Then you can Cheer. Cheering increases your share of moen from the work from 20% to 40% at no cost, so there's no reason not to do so.

>You've reached the maximum friend limit apparently.
Guh, it does that, but I have a space open. Sent another one. if it still fails, cancel it and send me one instead.

I'm not patch.

Also I think there's a way to go over friends limit seeing as i'm 21/20
That said I don't know how it works.

>>That said I don't know how it works.
Generally, people with extra friend slots need to be the ones receiving the friend requests.

Well the Acronyms might be a little off putting at first, but if you read the greentext in the OP it's not an issue. So there's no problem there.

Other than maybe being a tad more organised it seems fine, especially with the Wiki linked.

I just went to the guy who invited me's MyRoom (Man, that's a confusing name) and cheered for their girl. So that's all I need to take part, right? It just says "....." invited you to work together now.

Is it bad manners to name MyRoid's and people here?

Can't seem to find the Send Friend Request button, I feel stupid now.

It's just under the myroid's picture and description, the two pink buttons.

>So that's all I need to take part, right?
Yes, pretty much. It's also nice to go back and give bothers when you can, but I have a...system, so don't worry about it.

Used to be we put them in spoilers. Now I guess no one really cares anymore.

There's no button next to MyRoid Status though, it's just the one under Socialize/check and stuff.

Well alright then, and thank you.

I see.

Ah, my request was still active. try now.

Nice try, Laggen. I don't name drop and try to be a filthy e-celeb like (You).

This is exactly what I needed! I was wondering if they'd ever do Cinderella Girls eyes since they've been copying anime faces.

What.

Ah, that's much better. I felt especially stupid for awhile there.

I just wanted to work with him maybe.

By the way, make sure to bother all of a person's Myroids. There are arrows to the top left and top right of the Myroid image that allows you to scroll through them all.

S T O P
M H Y
D I C C
I S
A L L
D O K I
D O K I

Oh, it goes for all of them separately? I'll go back and annoy you a bit then.

FOURTEEN
O
U
R
T
E
E
N

What? Anyway it also looks like they did Ranko's puffpout for one of the expressions.

Which anime do you guys think they'll copy for the next face?

Ah, also, remember to click on the button when it asks you if you want to return a gift when someone sends you a gift. It's free for you to do so.
Oof, dropping a lot on you.

S-so, who is the AMB spy?

I have been, yeah. I don't know if they're reaching the other side, but I'm clicking the button.

>Oof, dropping a lot on you.
It's cool, you're also helping alot.

>S-so, who is the AMB spy?
Me.

Your myroid

It's a mystery.

>>I have been, yeah. I don't know if they're reaching the other side, but I'm clicking the button.
Very odd. It doesn't seem to be getting through.

This Kanna bullying needs to stop

Oh sorry, my bad. I'm probably getting people mixed up in my head.

This anonymous thing is working against me, did it work now?

I got it, you're good. If you see the gifter's MyRoid thanking you, you know it made it.

Yes, it did this time.

>Confusing Laggen and Lolice

Yeah I sent it back to the other user, but we're all anonymous and I missed the second present notification.

It's fine, it's not a problem.

There was an announcement where she was all sad about the bullying and that everybody disliked her, do you happen to have it?

Guys I want to hug Kanna

>Duplicate file
I'll post this then

Reminder that Kanna and the pro-Kanna messages got removed from the spreadsheet.

I found it right after asking, thanks anyways.

Have infatuated Kanna.

Can't we give her a second chance? She hasn't ruined anything that badly in a while.

Post your favorite Kannas.

It's finally Kanna's time to shine, baby!

Pic related.

The memories are just flooding back.

She really needs a hug

I need to wear that hat again sometime.

Dere nip Kanna. How come our Kanna's never dere?

That was an outfit in Kanna's shop i'm guessing? When was this?

There's a filename right there for ya.

What did she say in our version? If anything.

June 2015.

>"I-I was just practicing how to give my valentine a gift, and... I heard like a shutter sound from just outside, and... I guess I must have been all super surprised or something, and... I made that ridiculous face!!!"

Thanks, sorry it's hard to see through my tears.

Do you want a Rec?

Yes please, on Candy if you can.

>Walk into stranger's room unannounced.
>Fix their blanket while they're sleeping.
>It stays in exactly the same position.
>Find note afterwards asking trespassers to cover her.
>Profit..?

Be sure to raise your myroid's condition up so your motivation starts at 100 before you start any work, really helps a lot.

>walk into stranger's workplace
>hassle them while they're trying to do their job
>they tell you to fuck off
>their boss comes and tells them off
>they actually get happy about it
>get ready to get hassled by you again

Myroids are all perverted masochists.

Yeah, I know. I just failed as a master and pissed her off by making an inappropriate joke.

I dumped some items that raise condition on you, so use that.

You can feed her items like Defrag Man, Shaking Sundae, Panda Bread, and Coconut Chestnut to increase her condition. It's usually best to figure out the Talk options first, though.

They do appear to be little off. Seems like they got a few screws short of a full packet of screws, you know?.

I swear you're all saints man.

Do you want a specific background and accessories?

Why is everyone so woke?