Used Cars = Peasantry

How can you justify buying a used car when it's literally exactly the same as a used mattress?

>yeah it was only slightly used who cares
>previous owner probably took care of it man
>I got a hell of a deal on it dude

Ever wondered why you got such a great deal? Maybe it's because no one with any self respect would sleep on a sponge which has sucked up a bunch of menstrual blood, cum and hair you disgusting faggot.

Buying used cars is the same, you're essentially saying you don't mind driving around stinking of the previous owners sweat and farts.

yeah but it's a sick ass sponge with an engine in the back and pop up headlights so fuck you

Well yes that's why i get a good lease deal then at end of lease negotiate buyout.

Only works for tier 1 credit and haggling types though.

because there's a 15 year gray market import law in canada

So true, I've never owned a used car and if I was ever so poor I couldn't afford a new one I'd just suck it up and use public transport.

a brand new mattress isn't +20k

A fool and his money are soon parted.

Buying a used car: save a lot of money, learn how to diagnose cars, how to negotiate and haggle, how to maintain and repair cars and massively increase the selection of cars to pick from.
Sorry pal, but buying a new car simply isn't worth it. In fact, I will argue that you cannot be a real man if you've never owned a used car.

So replace the seats and vacuum out the interior. Problem solved.

>arguing that not getting a second hand car from daddy makes you not a real man.
>fag who was jealous of high school kids who's parents bought them new cars and why it couldn't be him.

lmfao. It's ridiculous how some people participate in mental gymnastics trying to justify some part of their life and put others down.

If you love working on your car then thats one thing.

Having to put other people down to show you're a real man shows you're a fucking faggot.

Sorry my dude, but it's not about loving to work on your car - it's about loving to understand how the stuff you depend on works and how to keep it working (part of being a man).

Part of being a man is doing whatever the fuck you want.

Which is why I'm saying you must have some traumatic experience to make you justify elevating yourself up through means of putting others down.

Surely you must realize it's not normal to put yourself up by putting others down.

"doing whatever the fuck you want" is an immature trait that is lost while growing up my friend.

Used cars are surprisingly not shit.

Because my car was only ever used by Japanese teenagers who want to drift like Takumi.

Nice troll thread

This

Because i rather giving it a nice clean and live with a clean used car than see my money disappearing faster than I can earn it
It's just a bad investment

can I buy one new?
Fuck off OP, 2/10 troll its pretty obvious

lol kys for making this troll thread

By your logic, I replace the seats and my car is good as new.

>
>>arguing that not getting a second hand car from daddy makes you not a real man.
>>fag who was jealous of high school kids who's parents bought them new cars and why it couldn't be him.
>lmfao. It's ridiculous how some people participate in mental gymnastics trying to justify some part of their life and put others down.
>If you love working on your car then thats one thing.
>Having to put other people down to show you're a real man shows you're a fucking faggot.
Well I chose to buy a used car. I had a choice of an e92 m3 or a brand new shitty 228I.

fpbp

Just because after a year or two your cars are intolerably filthy and you can only sell them off cheap doesn't mean we all shit our pants on road trips.

Most of us actually manage to maintain a tidy car for the whole time we own it.

>pre-farted seats meme

i bought a used car owned by a female news anchor based on the invoices and the car history matching with the news anchor relocating according to wikipedia

it's a manual car

Just replace the seat man, why are you so angry?
You could get a nice used car and top of the line recaro seats and it would still be significantly cheaper than cucking yourself with a lease

Because you can get a 30k car for 10k with 20% of it's lifespan used cheaper than a misubishi mirage

I bought mine from a douchebag lawyer who still won't tell me where he stashed the blow.

if you buy a used car and you get busted with someone's stash, how does the legal shit work

Fucking kikes

>tfw only previous female owner farts in my car

You own the car
You own the blow
Yo ass goin tah jail