pastebin.com/jQVKegVw

Kh1.5, Re:Chain,358/2 Days Tips:
pastebin.com/tep0iyS4

Union, JP and NA Medal, Material Spreadsheets:pastebin.com/h0iYnMJt

Kingdom Hearts 3
youtube.com/watch?v=NKo4BgDnlfQ
youtube.com/watch?v=yW1jcguknXA

Other News
khinsider.com/news/Expanded-Dengeki-Interview-with-Tetsuya-Nomura-on-KINGDOM-HEARTS-2-8-7963
khinsider.com/news/View-Colour-Boards-for-the-Cancelled-Kingdom-Hearts-TV-Show-7976
twitter.com/kh_ux_na/status/815769588302487552

Previous Thread:

Namine's feet are built for sex.

Well the footfag ruined the thread in just one post. Might as well scrap it. Cut our losses.

Calm down it just started

based aqua fag
i wonder what else aqua is good at putting in her mouth

>tutorial drops you in front of an underaged girl in a tiny dress sitting on the railing
>tutorial then tells you how to enter first person mode
KH1 is naughty

Did KHfag finally escape this hell? noticed he hasnt been around for the last 2-3 threads

I killed him.

Alright Veeky Forums. Once and for all. What do you think the release date for 3 will be.

what does your heart tell you

I know this isnt kh related but this is really cool sorry

Still here. Just don't have much to say when the threads are primarily waifufagging and people talking UχENG.

Sometime between Q3 2018 and Q1 2019

My heart tells me Q1 2020.

My heart tells me never and as the protagonist my heart is never wrong.

Just imagine if KH3 wasnt revealed until E3 2015 when we got that trailer. I think that would have been a way better reveal

Shame SE is fucking retarded

>want to shove ABIII Max into Larxene
>but could also put it into Xigbar making him a god of death even if I do roll shit on his guilt

k

>fun wooden sword fighting with best friend
>friend slams sword into sand and generates an electric dome that paralyzes your entire body
i didn't remember that sora was a wizard before getting the keyblade

>you can beat up everyone except kairi
>ywn establish dominance and set a tone of slavery for the rest of your relationship

Aqua should be charged with war crimes against the Heartless after she gets out of the Realm of Darkness. She practically genocides the entire Shadow race by herself.

How do you genocide mindless manifestations of a universal constant

except the shadows show up all over every game after that

>grinding exp on destiny islands

Literally the dumbest thing to do in KH.

>mickey and donald have had sex

Wake up fags, we got ourselves a new screenshot

>Focus bar

WTF?!?! where is this from

>bottom of the command bar
>link

D-link from BBS returns?

Yes, we saw Sora doing a shotlock a year ago.

Monaco Magic
Nomura was invited to do a panel about his career
I think he originally said that he wasn't going to show anything about 7re and kh3
But I guess he decided against it because he's showed a bit of both off
He even wanted to show gameplay footage of 7re but was refused

>that tiny HP bar for such a big Heartless

ah thank you, hopefully a new trailer/teaser next month since thats the actual 15th anniversary month

Id enjoy this more if I wasn't currently in perpetual agony

>Olympus
yawn

Took me til this screenshot, but I think I've finally warmed up to the new outfit and hair. Looks good with the drive forms

sora looking fucking grumpy in the hp portrait

>What do you want in kh3, anons?

>not wanting to see based hades again
baka

post Sora as a dolphin

How do I talk to my local hot Kairi cosplayer?

>Customization for all party members
>Kairi as a party member
>cheap costume dlc

Just make it actually good, you hack

I wish there was more. 7re looks good too.

Beach party DLC with all the KH girls in bikini

dress up as sora and ask her to unzip your pants

People still care about FF7? 7 is worst FF not counting anything past 10

>walk up to her
>greet her with a simple hello
>pray in your mind she returns the hello
>introduce yourself
>compliment her
>???
>die of old age together
It's a pretty simple and clean process.

>Kairi and I talk for a while. Eventually, she makes a request. "Sora, get me pregnant."
>"Kairi, we've been over this," I protest.
>"No, Sora!" she yells at me. "I'm not joking! I'm not being rash! I've been thinking about this for a long time!"
>She starts to come down a little. "If worst came to worst and you didn't come back... I don't think I could live without you, sweetie!" I'm about to say something but, she cuts me off.
>"Let me finish! Not only do I want to have your child in case something happens, I have an ulterior motive. You're too good a person to leave me here to raise your child by myself. If I was pregnant, I'd know you were coming back."

Walk up and say hello
Mention that you, too, are a fan of Kingdom Hearts. Start a conversation with common ground and move on from there.

And don't be a fucking dingus about it. Please.

I think I'd spill my spaghetti.

>And don't be a fucking dingus about it. Please.
But what if his name is Dongus?

>"Sora?" I look up at him.
>"Yes?" he answers with a smile.
>"Let's move into the Gummi Ship." I think I feel tears flowing out of my eyes.
>"Why?"
>"I want to spend all my time with you." Tears are definitely flowing now. "I mean all my time. Literally every single second. Think about it. We could live on the ship. You have enough munny left over from fighting heartless to feed us and keep us supplied with condoms for years. We can stay around the castle in case the king needs you for anything." I sit up to look him in the eye better. "Please, Sora! Just you and me. Together, alone, forever. Doesn't that sound nice?"
>"Of course it sounds nice, Kairi," he tells me while wiping away some of my tears. "I'd LOVE to be able to just be with you. Only leaving the ship for supplies, it sounds like paradise!"

Then he'll live a lonely, sad life because absolutely nobody is going to want to be the lover of a man named Dongus

I second that.

>unlocks Destiny Islands as a visitable world past a certain point in the story
>every main cast member just decides to have some down time and plan a party
>main island and islet from KH1 fully explorable
>can spar with Tidus, Wakka and Selphie as in KH1, but they're tougher to account for the higher level. Beating all 3 unlocks further matches with every other ally including a full-on royal rumble, and beating that unlocks Jecht as an opponent with superboss-level health and difficulty
>Unique objectives for every ally that nets you extra scenes and dialogue with them:
>Donald and Goofy comment as how Sora's been to their world but they've never been to his, so they want to take a tour around
>Kairi asks you to collect the same items as she did in KH1 to create a special commemorative recipe for the party: the Raft Special
>Riku wants to challenge Sora to a full-on marathon around the island
>Lea remembers the last time he was there and wants to make up for bringing trouble to the island, so Sora can accompany him in doing odd jobs for the islanders
>Aqua wants to ready a magic show for the party, so she asks Sora to fetch some Ethers
>Terra wants to find out if Xehanort still has any living relatives in the island, as having shared Xehanort's body and memories, he feels a familial connection to them
>And so on
>At the end everyone takes a group photo

What's the point seeing he got disposed of in 2 just like in the respective movie? As well as most of the movie having already been covered?

More then 10 worlds based on films I actually care about.

>we will never get this
You bastard look what you've done to me

It's alright, because we know that if the Sora x Kairi ship ever went down for whatever death-related reason, Riku would immediately be there to catch the rebound.

Regardless of who died.

>Donald and Goofy comment as how Sora's been to their world but they've never been to his

Gods can't die.

Just ignore the user that obviously just wants a slice of life simulator starring KH characters.

Does the remains of ruined Destiny Island at the end of the world count as a visit?

KH2 you melon

>forgetting that Donald and Goofy were sitting on the beach waiting for Sora and Riku at the end of KH2 and likely had been there for days

>sora
>staying dead
Roxas, Namine, and Xion are all born of the body and the blood of our Lord Sora Christ. Through him all things were made; without him nothing was made that has been made. In him was life, and that life was the light of all mankind. The light shines in the darkness, and the darkness has not overcome it.

Oh yeah huh, sorry ive been in constant agony for 2 hours straight and am just now in a state of calm
So sorry if my memory is bit wonky

>yfw sora has a piece of Kingdom Hearts in his heart

His heart is a piece of Kingdom Hearts.
Everyone's heart is.

Isn't it everyone BECOMES part of kingdom hearts?

Well, yes. But Kingdom Hearts is every single heart.

Nigga is so strong that huge ass heartless are weak asf

I'm hoping for a World-sized heartless at some point

Its probably a HP bar for the head, then it stuns or drops or something

>sora immediately cottons onto ansem being from another world and is extremely belligerent and mistrustful
>immediately after boasts he's going to learn stuff
i missed this

direct feed shot from Facebook

looks good

Damnit, thought he was holding some kinda hand cannon buts its just the guard form shield

noice

I really like KH2's outfit's color, there's blue in it

>crown necklace draping over the hp bar
Unf

How they gonna keep this guy the protagonist if he keeps growing up like this

>eventually we'll have Grandpa Sora fighting off heartless with a Keyblade-walker

>we go to the town as well
there better be villagers and shit

therd isnt enough civilian clothes org.13 fanart

>Bald Sora seeking virile young men to implant his essence within in his quest to maintain the balance of light and darkness

>epic plot twist is that old man xehanort is actually sora

Why does Sora break every rule of their own fucking universe, is he like a god or something?
>Nomura:"Sora is a normal boy"

No donald or goofy

Drive forms confirmed for taking them out of the party again

Sora is very normal, praise be upon him.

... Well shit I didn't remember that.
Still, I doubt they got to do any sightseeing.

Oh shit, I didn't notice, that's Thebes, right? Looked like actual Olympus at first.

That's cool, it always miffed me how we never got to set foot in one of the movie's main locations in all these games.

>Sora's a good boy. He dindu nuffin. He was getting his life together was gonna go to college

They were probably there for days.
I doubt they sat on the beach for every minute they were there.

I think they went straight for Disney Town desu
Mickey was likely aching to go home and help himself to a handful of Minnie.

>SDG acknowledged by Gods and immortalized in the stars with a constellation
>"we can't make sora a keyblade master, that would be too much!!"
I feel like Nomura has a fucked up sense of scale or just supreme contempt of all the properties and concepts he's not personally responsible for

things that will never happen in Kingdom hearts

>Gods

They are just powerful entities that live in the world of Olympus.
Hell, Joshua in DDD is an angel and it doesn't mean shit.

Well when you put it that way, I guess it's not all that