>Fire Emblem Heroes FAQ and links
pastebin.com/ZaYpkNDw
fireemblem.gamepress.gg/fire-emblem-heroes-iv-calculator

Previous:

Other urls found in this thread:

shaym.in/fe1/lp.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I want to marry this

Please give me a good, reliable tactic for the FE7 HHM chapter with nino. Whenever I play FE7 she gets killed and I play ironman so people die when they are killed.

I'd pump Nino and leave her!

how do you stop this woman from killing your team

That's nice, Hector

I guess trying her best wasn't enough

Useless girl

My Tacomeme is +ATK so he one shots her.

Linde gets raped by Camilla. That's how shit she is.

i'm fully convinced now that Nino is shit in Heroes and that Julia is better. It's only purely because Julia has a higher base stat total. Merric is also better than both.

Doesn't matter how well you do with Nino. You'll still get a shit arena score.

IS needs to fix this completely bullshit, cancerous arena ranking system.

so was the female robin event screencap a shoop or legit?

My 5*s are Lucina, Lyn, Seliph and Eirika.

Please stop giving me swords. At least give me a red tome if you're going to do this to me.

Put a ring on her and a baby in her.

Alternatively, a flier works pretty well.

Kagero, Takumi, Nino and Camilla exist.

Reroll dumbshit

user be quiet, you'll trigger he-who-shall-not-be-named.

Julia rapes her every time.

>Julia is better
Why are you still pushing this meme ?

post xmls

>Julia is better.
Sub 4.5k detected.

I usually just bait her with Camilla, though Fae or some competent green mage might also work. She dies to pretty much anything physical, even reds at times. A buffed up archer or Kagero can usually take her out in one hit.

>My Camilla can one shot her no problem
>they always start on the opposite sides of the map

J U S T

Julia doesn't require an entire team built around her to be useful. Also she has tits.

Same guy here, I have now gotten one 5* in each of my past 3 rolls. Chrom is +ATK/-HP.
Should I just stop or try my luck one more time? I feel like I'm going to be accused of whaling at this rate.

>muh base stat total

Yeah because everyone is running Seliph right?

>that feel when you finally get 500 sp for galeforce
>and it does activate immediately if you get 4 hits and the enemy gets 1 when you started with the countdown at 5
This is going to be really dumb when it gets on someone who has more speed than cordelia or raven (both tied at 27/30/33) and maybe also darting blow with a brave weapon

Nino doesn't either to be better than your slut rape child. Try again.

you're actually right. I am. I just beat advanced 7 times in a row with no casualties and all my characters at level 40 and still got just slightly less than 4.5k.

I hate this game.

My name is Mark

Sorry user, you're on your own.
Most rerollers have gotten their ideal roll and actually started playing the game now, no more free handouts.

I want Chrom to rape me.

I like Hana

They should. Base stat total is literally the only thing that matters.

The best team right now is probably four 40+10 hectors.

mathematically, people who use julia will get matched with slightly higher rating (stat total) teams, and anyone with a brain can get at least 1 streak of 7 wins no deaths no matter what characters they use, if they keep trying

so it's actually the reverse

Calm down male Robin.

I wonder how that is working for all of those Takumis then, because his BST is near the bottom.

Is this the birth of a new meme?

They intentionally gave brave weapons to units with otherwise low base speed to compensate for it, I'm gonna choose to believe they aren't so bad at balancing that they would actually put galeforce, a brave weapon, and good base speed all on one unit, because that would just be stupidly broken unless they had like 20 attack

probably the only exception and at higher levels I doubt he even matters unless people are getting him to 40+x

4 hectors will get a higher score than the average tacomemer because this arena system is fucking dick.

I know that feel.
Good thing I don't care about the meta that much, I'm just happy that I'm not languishing in 3*/4* hell like I'm sure most of the non-reroll f2p players are.

>tfw Ephraim, Minerva, Effie, Sheena, Julia, Tharja, and Seliph +1
>Haven't spent a dime on the game and got all this in about 80 orbs

I recognize that I have absolutely no right to complain, but I still wish I had Takumi, Hector, or Eirika

How did you not manage to grab one from the last thread at least?

lhcdfysheuqd1noaAyxsflirjqrzrlmx70zq51rb
ace09e476eba785d

_____
2 5*s and kagero
reply if u take

>all those red silvers

You were asking for it

Their speed is actually 35 if they're not using a brave, which is the same as eirika, doubles loli tiki, beat takumi so they don't get doubled by him with threaten speed 3, etc. All the characters seem to be somewhat balanced if they were allowed to switch weapons (or at least, allowed to switch weapons beyond your shitty iron and steel options which are actually worthless)

Is there an IV calculator in existence that is actually accurate for every character? The only ones I can find either don't have half of the characters in them or won't let me input the stats that my character actually has. I have two 4* Fredericks and I want to combine them but I can't tell if either of them have good IVs.

Funny I have both Takumi and Hector and I want both Julia and Eirika because I need that good mage and Eirika is a qt.

>1 match away from perfect run
>encounter a whale's team with takumi+4, ephraim+4, linde+1
>forced to sacrifice someone to takumi because his skill was loaded, he was healed by linde and got res buff
What shit, now I'm at 4455.

>ftp
>have 90 orbs
>still have 5 chapters in lunatic for orbs

>using 4 Hectors
You know you need to actually win the battles to reap the benefits of the high stat totals, right?

I'm really starting to feel like this whole multi-thread argument is just a massive meme based off of that Reddit arena guide that placed extreme emphasis on stat totals for point maximization
I just don't want to believe anybody is actually autistic enough to unironically make this post, to be honest

Nope. Even if they look accurate the data isn't good enough yet.

Get them to level 20, go to the promote screen, use the stats it says you'll have at level 1 to check, and add the difference in mt from their 5* weapon to attack

It's tedious but that's the only way to check it on a 4* or lower right now until someone makes a fleshed out calculator that works with 4*s

Does anyone have the link to that playthrough/comic thing of Fire emblem on NES which was comedic in nature ?

I can't remember the name

People really underestimate Camilla. She one shots literally every blue tome and most blue lances. She's probably the 2nd best green axe, right after Hector.

who should i 5*?

Care to elaborate this?

>tfw 100+ orbs and not ONE decent blue unit
JESUS FUCK I'M NOT EVEN PICKY I JUST WANT A SINGLE BLUE WHO DOESN'T SUCK ASS.

Odin, become the meme

>wrong with a character no one has
>it must all be bad
Checking meta units has enough data
Checking non meta units does not

That's not saying much considering Hector is the best Green Axe in the game with no other axe unit even coming close to him.

r8 my first three level 40 5stars, user. I have one more 5*, it's Caeda, she's cute and she's level 34

Poison Dagger adds 2 MT, so it's at 10, does this mean that's the max attack for level 1? The stat growth page says you can go from -3 to +3, is that different from the base stat variance which only has a range of 3 numbers meaning +/- 1?

I'm just butthurt that in this game you can literally get through 7 stages on advanced without losing anyone and still end up with a shit arena score.

Fuck that. If you do that well, you should be guaranteed like 3,000 feathers every time.

Nowi's 5head freaks me the fuck out

please respond

Hawkeye is shit and Minerva is shit.
Hawkeye is useless because he's like a red sword, except green. Hard to use him if you have a redsword so using a more mobile unit is better.
Camilla shits on Minerva.

The above x elo meme has been here since day one user.
First it was 3000 when everyone hadn't hit 40
Than it was 4000 when no-one fully understood how the arena works
Now its 4500 after people know how the arena works

This however isn't mentioning the elitist autist that is actually being an autist to 4600+ players because apparently this is easier to get than 4500 and apparently thinks that 4500 is the perfect score even when it gives less feathers.

Is this Nigger's playthrough?

How does this font look for the Berwick Saga translation? (Just a mock-up, not a final result.)

You only got 1 roll and 5 units if you have 90 orbs and 5 chapters left. Even with all the daily orbs it should be possible to have that many units.

Camilla vs. Minerva is whoever attacks first wins

I'd say either her or Minerva, it's just that Camilla is very very heavily reliant on having the right stat spread. I've been using a +atk Camilla just for the extra points and she's been pulling her own weight, even though she doesn't have as much synergy with my team as my Lilina.

Thanks user, that helps.

Yes it is very possible. Are you fuckin dumb?

The font looks fine althrough the spacing is a bit bad, good luck user

But you already have one

Roy, Caeda, Eirika, and... Robin. After I got Roy and Caeda, I even opened red first thinking I wouldn't get a 5 star and would have a higher chance on the other colors.

The image is from Niggers playthrough but I'm talkin about an old classic

Its pretty much fire emblem abridged told entirely through pictures and text.

It has Cain and Abel constantly being smug and I'm pretty sure Draug going on about holding the bridge

Camilla vs. Minerva depends entirely on what stat spread Camilla has.

lol

copy the text into the deviceaccount:.xml and the account is yours. then register it

Was Eirika always this cute looking?

Its the truth, shareena is a rank at 5* or s rank with nino if you're using azura

I know what you're talking about

If you search for the first few nigger threads for Shadow Dragon the link was definitely there. Maybe even in the OP

Not interested in the donut steels.

Yes

What, this one?
shaym.in/fe1/lp.html

You do know this is technically a mainline fire emblem game according to nintendo even if its nothing like normal fire emblems right?
Its even got the typical cliches like the evil kingdom

Looks good.
Are you translating Berwick Saga? For real? I really want to play it someday.

Eirika has always been a qt3.14, even more than Lyn, breasts aside. Why do you think Ephraim wants to fuck her so bad?

Every so often I feel like I want to try using a new swordfag, like "oh look Fir is really pretty and glacies might be fun" or "Hinata has Fury, let's see if that's as cool as it seems"
but then I remember I already have a Lucina, and I'm not trying to waifufag or anything but why would I bother using others if they're just more red guys with 2 mov, 1 range, and physical damage.

Eirika is my sex slave

Go to bed Ephraim

Noted. Thanks! As someone with little programming experience, I'm constantly blown away by our hacker's progress. He managed to get around the fixed-width text issue (as seen in the image) in just a couple of hours.

Yup! Just starting now, though, so release is pretty far off.

I took it wanted seliph

>shaym.in/fe1/lp.html

YES

Thank you user

Fuck off Valter.

Don't want to keep Eirika waiting.