/svg/ Shadowverse General

***Read this guide for the upcoming GranBlueF event: pastebin.com/3U2KM9p5

Shadowverse is a free-to-play, collectible card game similar to Hearthstone /hsg/

============
Platforms: iOS, Android, Steam (store.steampowered.com/app/453480/)

Official Website:
shadowverse.com/

============
Learn about the mechanics and classes here:
pastebin.com/xNmQuDzR

FAQ for newbies:
docs.google.com/document/d/1Ibw62rcFMrkvWl_KPKUuRC_0f7LbvwE27ubQ-EJo0oQ/edit?usp=sharing

============
Netdeck and Meta trends:
shadowlog.com/trend/
game-ai.jp/

============
Good cards to pick in Take Two (Arena) (credit to @pekonyan_sv):
imgur.com/a/g8OD1

Take 2 Card Rankings from some dude called msmochi (Warning: Severely outdated):
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1k55fDS9LpX66H-pm5EgGouqwQSCF-sje-o5UwrXUwdI/htmlview#

============
Card Collection Tracker/Pack EV Calculator:
Make a copy to edit your own:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1UyixeCyjXhdnFKgxTP-ILk_lMKBZ6kUoZHn9TaytYXo/edit?usp=sharing

All-in-one Steam undub and uncensor:
mega.nz/#!6IRACSjb!47l0bjno5dE3Scb5C2-LCZNrhY7pDa3N1QfNQsRuq3U

Art package (Basic, Classic, DE, ROB):
mega.nz/#!ukI2WaQa!Zn7RRA69BqYHOTw4_mBUJegmebn3n17yZpzOWsrPCTs

============
A growing collection of animated golds/legendaries:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1QUpZN9cgz0dvh637EYl5Pcx7PkXJlpufIL9Muc08jB8/edit#gid=1781390872

Come here if you want to search for card artworks:
corpetit.com/public/rage_of_bahamut/

Search by artists:
seesaawiki.jp/mnga_bahamut/

You can listen and download both EN/JP voices for cards at this place:
usamin.love/sv.html

Previous Thread

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/12293083
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Who is the biggest slut in shadowverse?

Arisa

Aiela, why are you so shit you little asshole.

Thanks to everyone who joined the room. It's still open for anyone who still needs to finish that achievement.

Number: 54544

I want to make Luna pregnant!

>top master is already 81k
Anybody knows what deck he's using?

Luna

dshift

>Bahamut was a mistake. Control meta is all bahamut + satan now, sometimes add in saha luci too.

>Bahamut, odin, Cocytus, Goblinmount, DoD, saha-luci, sata was such a mistake for deck building and unless they go nuclear, they can't fix it

>Every control deck is turning into neutralcraft now. What ever happened to neutral cards being weaker than class specific cards?

>They fucked up. That said, I suspect treachery in whatever they do to playtest shit with Levi+rune, clarke, sahaquiel, and all the other crazy shit.

There's nothing wrong with Bahamut, Cocytus, Goblin Mount and Saha.
Why do I care about your incredible late game if you still die half way there when I aggro you down?
We literally 10 minutes ago saw a Dragon deck getting fuck up by Daria.
Which also points out that things like Levi + Piercing Rune are perfectly okay since they do counter degenerate control decks.

There's nothing wrong with control decks having good cards, because aggro decks have good cards too so they fight for the duel, wow so freaking incredible right?

Im 100% sure that this general only wants duels with vanilla followers.

Example?

Isab

>tfw no one will ever take forest players seriously again

Can I get a concede?
Thanks.

otk roach

>Levi doesnt' even have the decency to have 5 attack so I can hit it with Tsubaki

Saha Luci Dragon

We're talking about control vs control meta. Try to read into the context before you give your irrelevant argument.

Failgun

>Heals and wards to stall out aggro virtually every time
>Midrange is dead from everyone's bullshit
>Minimum board clear 3/4 turns to t10 with call of cock forcing them to remove or die while sacrificing their turn and other shit
>Spam baha's, odin's, satan, saha-luci's until it's over, while rendering non-cd amulets you half killd yourself to setup useless, because you already bled them of removal
There's plenty wrong with Neutralverse. We had 7 leaders for a reason. The headroom for deckbuilding is fucked

Hopefully we'll get a lot of Arisa x Roach rage doujins at Comiket.

JO Dragon

>Can't even cost reduce Mentor's teachings so you can bump him to 5 then tsubaki him

>headpatting the enemy
Degenerate.

>mfw i actually wanted some neutralcraft decks
Memes went too far

>evolve wolf and ram into the 4/6 instead of 6/6
He deserved that Odin

>not teching 3 odins
I seriously hope you guys...

Control matches in Magic, Yugioh, HS and in this game have ALWAYS been

>I drop a bomb
>I drop a bomb to react to your bomb, you have a bomb to reach to my bomb?
>I do, here a bomb, do you have a bomb to reach to my bomb?

Until one of the two gets fucked up by draws.
Why you act like if it suddenly it's bad or degenerate because some of the bombs are neutral?

strawpoll.me/12293083

Royal Banner.

Holy shit this guy is choking so hard

>Why you act like if it suddenly it's bad or degenerate because some of the bombs are neutral?
Because it means that every deck is the same instead of having their own specific bombs?
Do you understand the argument that you're trying to partake in at all?

This match is awful. If only both players could lose.

I dunno, what's wrong with Piratestone? What on earth could possibly be wrong with the exact same do-everything cards in a neutralcraft deck for everyone with maybe some oracles and a themis sprinkled in? It's far from some and if you weren't a d-rank shitter you'd know that.

Wow this is just plain sad

You're still not explaining yourself why it's bad to see Bahamut vs Bahamut battle or Odin vs Odin.
Because YOU don't like it?

Is not attractive to the viewers to see Bahamut killing shit and being relevant?

>he needs someone to explain to him why 7 decks that are supposed to be different and unique running the exact same cards is bad
I think all hope is already lost for you, bud.

>Is not attractive to the viewers to see Bahamut killing shit and being relevant?
Not when every match comes down to who has the most removal to kill the other bahamut

>Playing a guy in the concede cheevo a couple days back
>Polyphonic's my win con with an olivia to regain tempo for 6 more face if it comes to that
>Emissaries the Olivia instead
>Ramp's completely gimped
>Die
The man who was tricked to death.

If it was a dragon card it'd be okay. If odin was a haven it'd be okay. etc. It's the same shit over and over regardless of what the deck actually is, what leader they are, and they have so many neutral tools now that it's a virtually guaranteed ride out to draw town regardless of either deck. It's sick

Pirates are only used in two classes user

Only universal card was Loatheb but even then not everyone used it

This is the average Hearthstone player.

A bunch of the noncd amulets are basically unplayable now and will remain that way. there's just too much against it

To be honest I really would love a Loatheb in SV

wasn't it Boom and in standard ragnaros

I pronounce Levi as leave-eye, like Levi Strauss, and Forte as fort-ay.

I've been working on a new Vampy meme deck and it's surprisingly effective at hunting the dragon decks dominating the ladder.

Don't want to post a list yet but if you start seeing pic related in Aggro Decks, you can thank me for that.

>WAHHHHHHHHHHHHH I DONT LIKE IT SO ITS DEGENERATE AND A MISTAKE AND THE GAME IS FUCKED UP

I mean, let's look at this from a neutral stand point

>ROB is released, Bahamut, Saha and other neutral cards like Cocytus are ignored and the general cries about Daria being OP
>Several weeks later, general still crying about Daria demanding a nerf
>100% of the general ignored Saha, Bahamut, etc, made fun of Dragoncraft, called control dead and called Saha Ramp a meme deck
>Finally after a few weeks, Saha Ramp catches on because it fucks up several popular decks and does well in tournaments
>People in the general start to netdeck Saha Ramp
>Days later people salty about getting fucked up in ranked and by cherrypicking tournament results start calling Saha, Bahamut and other neutrals "degenerate"

I say that this is more a problem with you guys being fucking babies that can't accept loses and call degenerate everything you lose to.
Be it Daria, Dragon, Haven or whatever else.

I pronounce Levi as "bullshit"

That's because only two classes are played.

So far, all the neutral legendaries see play. It's really impressive to see how they manage to create unique but powerful legendaries without them breaking the meta.

I can't wait to see what powerful legendaries we will get in the next expansion.

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

>Control
>Yugioh
Since when?

OFFER YOUR LIFE TO ME

delaying the inevitable crimson sorcery and double piercing for 1 turn would be nice for once

Boom was a stable but four "bestz
" decks didnt use it, freeze,aggro,miracle and patron.

Boom was in every control,handlock and midrange but not widely used as azure which was replaced by loatheb when it was in rotation

kys dubcuck

>erasmus says "You won't get past me that easily!"
heh

>tfw you control so hard they don't even get a turn

Holy shit, how can someone be as retarded as you? Do you have ANY READING COMREPEHSNION? AT ALL?
No one fucking says it's degenerate. No one fucking says it was a mistake. No one fucking says they are too strong.
What people are saying that it's boring that EVERY DECK IS RUNNING THE SAME CARDS.
I repeat.
EVERY. DECK. IS. RUNNING. THE. SAME. CARDS.
THAT is the problem. Read this line again you retarded fucking yurotrash. It'd be fine if each deck had their own """nukes""" that were all unique in their own way, but as it stands everyone just has the same Bahamut, Odin and Satan in their decks.

Nah it should be around 6-7 mana lego, so you can use it to delay insane roach combo/dshift if you know its coming

Because every control deck turning into neutralcraft is boring? We're not complaining about how control works, we're complaining about how every control deck will now end up playing the same way because all their "bomb" cards are now the exact same neutral cards.
Try comprehending the conversation before you jump in with your irrelevant arguments.

It'd be nice for control to have a tech choice against Dshift, too. Probably a dead draw against aggro aside from blocking Phantom Howl. It'd be good.

TSUKKOME
TSUKKOME

I even remember some face hunters teching boom back then. The nerfed warsong patron list used it sometimes and some oil rogues. It's a given freeze doesn't use it though.
loatheb only stood out because while it countered freeze and druid combos, it's the one of the few decent 5 cost cards back then

The ONLY tier 1 deck with Odin, Satan and Baha is dragon.

Every other neutralcraft is a meme thats hyped because dragon

Daily reminder there is another 9PP Rune legendary but it sucks so badly in comparison to the one that can be a 5PP or 4PP or hell, 0PP.

Fuckin Wind-Up bullshit

SUGOI MAHOU

>turn 3 starts
>see this
wyd?

Literally all the posts come down to

>"I don't personally like it, so Im gonna call it degenerate and demand the cards to be deleted from the game"

Do you understand how childish you sound?

>EVERY. DECK. IS.
>why 7 decks that

Yeah we clearly have seen several Daria and Roach decks dropping Bahamuts and Odins too! /sarcasm

There's nothing wrong with having amazing Neutral cards making several classes viable at the same time.

If it was a Dragon card or a Haven card, you guys would be screaming "DRAGON IS KEKING ALL OTHER CONTROL DECKS!! CYGAMES WTFFFF" demanding a nerf.

You're just a bunch of hypocrites and I can't take any of you serious because that's exactly what you all sperg about Daria cucking midrange.

>Aggro drops Loatheb on turn 5
>Can't Themis his board to stabilize
>Get steamrolled by his full board and lose
HS design at it's finest.

JUDGEMENT FOR HERETICS LIKE YOU

To make it clear for you retarded monkeys. The complaint here is that every control deck is starting to become the exact same playstyle because they're starting to use more and more neutral cards.
The early game might be different but evantually devolve into the exact same cards being played so it evantually turns out to be a mirror match with neutral cards no matter what class they're playing in the first place.
That is the complaint. It's boring to watch when both players end up playing the exact same cards and who has more of them wins. Understand this first before you present your arguments.

THIS'LL BE DONE IN A JIFFY

It might be good if they changed it to damage all enemies instead of just followers.

"rune needs daria to win lol"
"it bricks half the time anyway lol"

>all enemies
turn 9 20 damage mythril golem

Remember to report the avatarfag. He's the autistic resident reard who fails comprehension and resorts to strawmans and ad hominem because he can't comprehend the conversations he's replying to in the first place.

It's amazing how shitposting skyrocket around this time during weekends.

daria and roach are responsible for this, blood can't use their mary finishers because of the aforementioned decks and need to use neutral taunts like goblinmount and heals like lucifer.

as a result they have to play a more attrition based game which is why they play bahamut and it's the same for sword although they can still run their albert finisher.

sun satan wouldn't exist without them and if they didn't exist then you'd see less decks running satan too. even ramp dragon would probably be more storm focused if everyone wasn't running taunts.

I'm 1 match from doing 20 different private matches come and beat me up, don't concede. Name punching bag (if you already fought me)

If that's not a daria in the hand then you win

No one would play an understatted 5 drop that does no dmg in an aggro dreck. Maybe in shit like tempo forest and daria

except he literally killed me with face damage before I even got to turn 6 to themis him

Eh,true aggro did sometimes use it but it wasnt a must or necessary pick by any means.

Loatheb stood out because it was unremovable, it was a big thing at the time. Hell, its big thing now too, dropping him on the board as a zoo means that they cant coin shit like flamestrike or use lightbombs

Well Freeze did use loatheb, for aggro it was autoinclude unlike boom, oil rogue always had it.

There isnt a single deck archetype barring early murloc decks that didnt use loatheb, it was a popstar compared to dr 7

>Standard
Santa
>DE
Odin
Olivia
>RoB
Sahaquiel
Bahamut

Alright, can i have some neutral aggro/midrange leggos now? thanks

In a control mirror match where both players share the same bombs, the player that plays better and uses his resources more wisely is the one that comes on top.

This also leads to players being innovative to counter the predictable bombs and metagame, gaining edges over the players that become too comfortable with their deck choises.

If anything, metas like that are better because they create more skilled players.

This always happened in Yugioh with Dragon Rulers, on any MTG control format, etc.
You're just purely ignorant and unexperienced about it.

Just Lion spirit bro

>misplayed by missing lethal and almost lost
man I should actually math out my plays instead of yoloing them

Gabriel

It's over. Thanks to all user who helped.

>watching both players play the same cards is interesting
It doesn't matter who plays better when they're both using the same cards with the same effects.
Deck variety is slowly becoming duller when decks starts sharing more of the same cards. That is the complaint, deck building variety. No one is complaining about anything else.

clearly something roach related because he is also the top forest player by wins

Bahamut vs Bahamut is amazing to watch and the only crafts not seeing too much player in tournaments are Blood, Sword and Haven, and all of them still see some play or were protagonic on Darkness Evolved.

Literally again, all your complaints are "I DONT LIKE IT ITS DEGENERATE MOMMYYYYYY WAHHHHH"

i saw it done too to set up tsubaki's fanfare

>dshift in Daria
Yeah I don't see that working that well because Daria deck has cards that only spellboost followers.